Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena's Grandma Says "So I was wandering something what is Lizzy like I've never met her now Luke."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Luke said "a firecracker that when shes mad you dont wanna mess with her and shes BEST friends with Daisy Strate...you try to come in between them two your askin for an early grave"

Luke said "a firecracker that when shes mad you dont wanna mess with her and shes BEST friends with Daisy Strate...you try to come in between them two your askin for an early grave"

Salena Grandma Says "So Lizzy helped get Salena through this past year is it true she was kidnapped by Jimmy Dasani because of her resemblance to Angel, and when he realized who she was he was mean to her as well. What's Julie, Daisy and Callie like I hear there very close as well and do you think they accepted everything over the past year as well."

Salena Grandma Says "So Lizzy helped get Salena through this past year is it true she was kidnapped by Jimmy Dasani because of her resemblance to Angel, and when he realized who she was he was mean to her as well. What's Julie, Daisy and Callie like I hear there very close as well and do you think they accepted everything over the past year as well."

Luke said "yes, and Julie, Daisy, and Callie are all sisters, Rosco Coltranes daughters...Daisy was raped by Jimmy Dasani and thats how Clay came to be and Julie and Callie are real close"

Luke said "yes, and Julie, Daisy, and Callie are all sisters, Rosco Coltranes daughters...Daisy was raped by Jimmy Dasani and thats how Clay came to be and Julie and Callie are real close"

Salena Grandma Says "I heard that Julie was drugged, kidnapped and raped once, kidnapped once when she was before she had Angel and once afterwards and another time right right in front of Angel as well. What's this Rosco Coltrane like then Luke? Is a Sheriff of something of Hazzard county now."

Salena Grandma Says "I heard that Julie was drugged, kidnapped and raped once, kidnapped once when she was before she had Angel and once afterwards and another time right right in front of Angel as well. What's this Rosco Coltrane like then Luke? Is a Sheriff of something of Hazzard county now."

Luke nodded "yes, hes the Sheriff and Daisys husbands boss, Enos is the deputy"

Luke nodded "yes, hes the Sheriff and Daisys husbands boss, Enos is the deputy"

Salena Grandma Says "Aren't Julie and Callie twins now are they identical Luke now? How do you feel that those three girls aren't exactly blood related to you now."

Salena Grandma Says "Aren't Julie and Callie twins now are they identical Luke now? How do you feel that those three girls aren't exactly blood related to you now."

Luke said "actually all the girls are Dukes by blood, just because there father is a Coltrane doesnt mean that they aint Dukes"

Luke said "actually all the girls are Dukes by blood, just because there father is a Coltrane doesnt mean that they aint Dukes"

Salena Grandma Says "Well that's good Luke, and you know I sure hope that boys understand why they couldn't talk to their sister when they got here now."

Luke said "i know that"

Back In Hazzard, Cassidy and Angel was watching "The Fast and The Furious" on tv and they discussing weather muscle was better than import and Micheal and Bo came walking in to check on their daughters as well.

Angel said "oh what ever!"

Daisy came in "yeah, the the Charger driver is much hotter"

Cassidy Says "Aunt Daisy your married with five kids and a granddaughter now, Dad and Uncle Micheal which car do you like better from a drivers point of view now."

Cassidy Says "Aunt Daisy your married with five kids and a granddaughter now, Dad and Uncle Micheal which car do you like better from a drivers point of view now."

Daisy said "what does marriage and kids have do with anything, i like the movie"

Bo said "im stayin outta this"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.