Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy started crying "hes out Lizzy! im scared!"

"Hey it's alright. Let me check with the Atlanta police." Lizzy says pulling out her cell phone and calling.

"Atlanta police and jail what can I do for you?" A bored male voice answers.

"Yeah do you have a prisoner there by the name of James Dasani?" Lizzy asks.

"James Dasani? Yeah why?"

"Can I speak with him?"

"Sure one moment." Lizzy flips it to speaker phone as she continues to console Daisy.

"This is Dasani."

"Hey Jimmy."

"Lizzy, doll baby. What can I do for a pretty girl today?"

"Did you call Daisy today?"

"Daisy? As in that brunette that I hurt 18 years ago? No way. I can't call anyone for another two weeks besides I swore that I wouldn't contact any of them." Jimmy answers.

"She says you're out of prison and that you called her."

"I didn't. Listen it may be a scare tactic. Ever since Clay and Angelena visited my parents Dad's been a little hell bent on getting custody. Listen you have to protect them. Don't let him near my kids. I know he won't get custody of those two but please protect Molly with all your heart and soul. I know you love that little girl don't let my parents have her." Jimmy begs.

"Don't worry I'm not giving her up."

"Congrats on the kid Lizzy. That Duke boy has done you well. See ya later."

"Thanks Jimmy." Lizzy says. "See nothing to worry about." Lizzy hangs up the phone and looks at Daisy.

"Hey it's alright. Let me check with the Atlanta police." Lizzy says pulling out her cell phone and calling.

"Atlanta police and jail what can I do for you?" A bored male voice answers.

"Yeah do you have a prisoner there by the name of James Dasani?" Lizzy asks.

"James Dasani? Yeah why?"

"Can I speak with him?"

"Sure one moment." Lizzy flips it to speaker phone as she continues to console Daisy.

"This is Dasani."

"Hey Jimmy."

"Lizzy, doll baby. What can I do for a pretty girl today?"

"Did you call Daisy today?"

"Daisy? As in that brunette that I hurt 18 years ago? No way. I can't call anyone for another two weeks besides I swore that I wouldn't contact any of them." Jimmy answers.

"She says you're out of prison and that you called her."

"I didn't. Listen it may be a scare tactic. Ever since Clay and Angelena visited my parents Dad's been a little hell bent on getting custody. Listen you have to protect them. Don't let him near my kids. I know he won't get custody of those two but please protect Molly with all your heart and soul. I know you love that little girl don't let my parents have her." Jimmy begs.

"Don't worry I'm not giving her up."

"Congrats on the kid Lizzy. That Duke boy has done you well. See ya later."

"Thanks Jimmy." Lizzy says. "See nothing to worry about." Lizzy hangs up the phone and looks at Daisy.

Daisy said "but Lizzy, it sounded so much like Jimmy, it had to be him, whats going on?"

Daisy said "but Lizzy, it sounded so much like Jimmy, it had to be him, whats going on?"

Cassidy looks at Salena and Angel and Says "Something feels wrong right now, I don't what right now but something isn't right now I just know it."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy looks at Salena and Angel and Says "Something feels wrong right now, I don't what right now but something isn't right now I just know it."

Angel kept rubbing her wrist right now they sure did hurt right now she didn't know that would happen and she looks at Angel and Says "Uh listen the Sheriff well your Grandfather had arrested me for all those speeding tickets I kept bragging about and I can't drive my car for four months because of it and I might lose my license for six months as well. Angel and Salena I really screwed as well, and I want both of you to know that I'm joining the Marines it's not to run away but well I don't know it's something I want to do right now and well listen the Recruiter says I won't leave to Sept and I'm still thinking but I got 90 percent on the ASVAB and he's excited but I haven't told my father just yet."

Angel kept rubbing her wrist right now they sure did hurt right now she didn't know that would happen and she looks at Angel and Says "Uh listen the Sheriff well your Grandfather had arrested me for all those speeding tickets I kept bragging about and I can't drive my car for four months because of it and I might lose my license for six months as well. Angel and Salena I really screwed as well, and I want both of you to know that I'm joining the Marines it's not to run away but well I don't know it's something I want to do right now and well listen the Recruiter says I won't leave to Sept and I'm still thinking but I got 90 percent on the ASVAB and he's excited but I haven't told my father just yet."

Cassidy says "were did that subject come in"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.