Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay is sitting on the couch when Lizzy comes back in the living room, but he had listend to Lizzy, being a little afraid of her

"You've made me proud today." Lizzy says sitting next to him on the couch. "For several reason. You didn't lie to me when I asked you if there were any more in the house. You also gave up your six pack and you didn't touch it which was my main reason for walking away. Now one more thing I'm gonna ask of you. Hand me your wallet."

"You've made me proud today." Lizzy says sitting next to him on the couch. "For several reason. You didn't lie to me when I asked you if there were any more in the house. You also gave up your six pack and you didn't touch it which was my main reason for walking away. Now one more thing I'm gonna ask of you. Hand me your wallet."

Clay says "okay" and hands Lizzy his wallet "why are you taking my wallet?"

Clay said "of course, your not gonna take Vidalia away from my mom cause of me are you, it would crush her Lizzy"

"Of course I'm not gonna take her but think of it like this, you're not the only one effected by your drinking anymore. There's Sam, your new baby, David and Lydia your half-siblings, and Vidalia your cousin. You've got to want this. You've got to want to stop if not for yourself then for the children who look up to you as a big brother or cousin." Lizzy says.

"Of course I'm not gonna take her but think of it like this, you're not the only one effected by your drinking anymore. There's Sam, your new baby, David and Lydia your half-siblings, and Vidalia your cousin. You've got to want this. You've got to want to stop if not for yourself then for the children who look up to you as a big brother or cousin." Lizzy says.

Clay said with tears in his eyes "i do wanna stop, i never wanted to start" then the tears started pouring "i want to stop, but i need yours, my moms and Enos's help to do it, i cant do it alone Lizzy, i dont wanna end up like my dad"

Clay said with tears in his eyes "i do wanna stop, i never wanted to start" then the tears started pouring "i want to stop, but i need yours, my moms and Enos's help to do it, i cant do it alone Lizzy, i dont wanna end up like my dad"

"Shh, it's alright. It'll be ok I promise. The fact that you want to give it up and you're willing means you won't end up like him. Shhhh you'll be ok." Lizzy says wrapping him in a hug.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.