Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Cassidy Says "But you don't understand he had this digital camera and what if he tries to say it was last night or even closer now I'm scared and Clay I ain't never going back there ever again okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay said "well good! at least your gonna have a family that cares about you, after what ive done, everyones gonna hate me after this!"

Clay said "well good! at least your gonna have a family that cares about you, after what ive done, everyones gonna hate me!"

Cassidy Says "Not everybody hates you okay, you might've disappointed your grandfather, parents but listen we'll get through this I still don't know if my drivers license is going to get taken away based on hearsay now Clay."

Cassidy Says "Not everybody hates you okay, you might've disappointed your grandfather, parents but listen we'll get through this I still don't know if my drivers license is going to get taken away based on hearsay now Clay."

Clay said "how do you know that they'll get over there anger at me!"

Clay said "how do you know that they'll get over there anger at me!"

Cassidy Says "Well listen, we'll work it out besides I got another admission for my father and know he doesn't know about my license right now either so just keep your shut Clay. I'm joining the Marines after I graduate from High School that should make my parents now so mad at me now as well."

Cassidy Says "Well listen, we'll work it out besides I got another admission for my father and know he doesn't know about my license right now either so just keep your shut Clay. I'm joining the Marines after I graduate from High School that should make my parents now so mad at me now as well."

Clay said "okay, im gonna go talk to my mom"

Clay said "okay, im gonna go talk to my mom"

Cassidy see's him pull out his mother's keys and Says "How did you get those you know what the Sheriff told you know what , no driving until the license is reinstated and he means it as well your playing with fire Clay as well."

Cassidy see's him pull out his mother's keys and Says "How did you get those you know what the Sheriff told you know what , no driving until the license is reinstated and he means it as well your playing with fire Clay as well."

Clay snaped "im giving these back to my mom Cassidy!"

Cassidy Says "You look like your ready to drive her Jeep right now, I know that look and it's your own fault you lost your license now as well."

Clay sighes "im giving my moms keys to her, i promise, im trying to change, i dont wanna end up like my dad, im just scared that everyone hates me, but i am trying to change"

Clay sighes "im giving my moms keys to her, i promise, im trying to change, i dont wanna end up like my dad, im just scared that everyone hates me, but i am trying to change"

Cassidy goes and hugs her cousin and Says "We both been needing this for a long time right now and everything that's going on right now I'm scared right now as well I got to come back in a week to see If I lose my license or not now and I don't know how to tell my father right now as well."

Cassidy goes and hugs her cousin and Says "We both been needing this for a long time right now and everything that's going on right now I'm scared right now as well I got to come back in a week to see If I lose my license or not now and I don't know how to tell my father right now as well."

Clay said "i dont wanna be hated, i wanna be wanted here, im sorry for what i did, im sorry!" he finally broke down

Clay said "i dont wanna be hated, i wanna be wanted here, im sorry for what i did, im sorry!" he finally broke down

Cassidy Says "I felt so guilty about all the lies for the past three months that I just told my father last night now as well. Oh we got to gain our parents trust back and believe me it's not going to easy now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport pr daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy Says "Her's is right next to mine and there was Pot in hers and I'm not talking about for a Cooking class either. I thought she seemed a little high half the time now as well."

Clay said "oh my gosh, but still, everyone hates me i know it, and Sam is gonna hate me, shes not gonna have anything to do with me now, Cassidy, i cant do this!"

Clay said "oh my gosh, but still, everyone hates me i know it, and Sam is gonna hate me, shes not gonna have anything to do with me now, Cassidy, i cant do this!"

Cassidy Says "Clay repeat after me right now "Were going to get through this!"

Clay said "thats not gonna help my situation"

Cassidy Says "How come Angel came up smelling like a rose out of this right now, you know it seems that she was away but look what happened to her she's pregnant just like Sam and Salena is but yet her parents aren't yelling at her now."

Cassidy Says "I'm not jealous of your sister right now it's just that she was drifting last year and she didn't even get in trouble for it all her Mom said was don't do it again."

Clay said "i just want my parents, both my mom and my step dad, to trust me again, i was made to start drinking, and the other reason was that i couldnt handle the stress of everything and by the time things got to bad, i couldnt stop!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.