Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay said "i just want my parents, both my mom and my step dad, to trust me again, i was made to start drinking, and the other reason was that i couldnt handle the stress of everything and by the time things got to bad, i couldnt stop!"

"Hey don't worry Clay we'll get you through this just keep reminding yourself you're perfect the way you are. My daddy once said, a parents love is eternal, from the day you're laid in their arms till the day they die they always love you. Even if they can't always show it they do love you and they want what's best for you." Lizzy says.

"Hey don't worry Clay we'll get you through this just keep reminding yourself you're perfect the way you are. My daddy once said, a parents love is eternal, from the day you're laid in their arms till the day they die they always love you. Even if they can't always show it they do love you and they want what's best for you." Lizzy says.

Clay says "i wanna believe that, lets go talk to my mom"

(sorry, i posted the wrong thing on the other thread but i really have to g2g) Daisy said "yeah Clay"

Cassidy came in to see Salena and Angel, she was just mad when she had said what she had said and didn't mean any of it as well. She walks in there and the docter is there after checking on Salena and Angel and she Says "What's wrong with Salena Doc, I know she is three months pregnant but beyond because it seems she had the flu right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy came in to see Salena and Angel, she was just mad when she had said what she had said and didn't mean any of it as well. She walks in there and the docter is there after checking on Salena and Angel and she Says "What's wrong with Salena Doc, I know she is three months pregnant but beyond because it seems she had the flu right now as well."

the doctor said "she has a slight case, nothing serious"

the doctor said "she has a slight case, nothing serious"

Cassidy Says "Uh listen were as close as sisters even thow were actually third cousin oh me and Salena so is there any chance I've could've picked it up from her and what's with the restrains as well. And Angel and I are like sisters as well even thow were cousins as well and I'm scared for her as well, one question I was curious about how come Angel and Salena have Asthma but I don't right now I don't really understand this were all Tropicanas and Dukes as well. Well actually Angel is the Sheriff's Granddaughter so it makes her a little different but I still love her as a sister thow as well."

Cassidy Says "Uh listen were as close as sisters even thow were actually third cousin oh me and Salena so is there any chance I've could've picked it up from her and what's with the restrains as well. And Angel and I are like sisters as well even thow were cousins as well and I'm scared for her as well, one question I was curious about how come Angel and Salena have Asthma but I don't right now I don't really understand this were all Tropicanas and Dukes as well. Well actually Angel is the Sheriff's Granddaughter so it makes her a little different but I still love her as a sister thow as well."

the doc said "want me to see if your sick or not for you?"

the doctor checked her and said "your healthy"

Cassidy Says "Thank You, how come I'm healthy and there sick right now then it doesn't seem very fair right now as well. Can you tell if Salena's been drinking too much I get concerned for her I never started you see I allergic to Yeast products and anything made with it as well ever since I've been a baby Doc."

Cassidy Says "Thank You, how come I'm healthy and there sick right now then it doesn't seem very fair right now as well. Can you tell if Salena's been drinking too much I get concerned for her I never started you see I allergic to Yeast products and anything made with it as well ever since I've been a baby Doc."

the doc said "im not sure, and no Salena is clean of the alcohol, so is Clay it looks like from what ive heard"

the doc said "im not sure, and no Salena is clean of the alcohol, so is Clay it looks like from what ive heard"

Cassidy Says "Can you please tell the Sheriff I never started he seems to think I was drinking three months ago but with my allergy I can't right now as well."

the doctor said "ill find him"

Cassidy Says "Okay, the hardest part is facing my father right now he's mad at me right now Doc." She looks and Says "Doc Cassidy, I was named after you and I didn't know you was here as well you delivered me remember Bo and Shannon Duke I'm Cassidy Duke their oldest daughter."

Cassidy Says "Okay, the hardest part is facing my father right now he's mad at me right now Doc." She looks and Says "Doc Cassidy, I was named after you and I didn't know you was here as well you delivered me remember Bo and Shannon Duke I'm Cassidy Duke their oldest daughter."

the doc said "wow"

the doc said "wow"

Cassidy Says "Surprize and I disappointed my dad lied to him three months ago and went out to a party got a dog drunk, and them I recently got arrested on 400 dollars worth of speeding tickets as well I can't touch my car for four months and might lose my license as well and thinking about joining the Marines as well. Okay my father didn't find it very funny that I got a dog drunk now, well this kid here Alex Hogg was trying to get me drunk and well I don't know what yeast effects me so I didn't want to sick and kept feeding his dog instead now."

Cassidy Says "Surprize and I disappointed my dad lied to him three months ago and went out to a party got a dog drunk, and them I recently got arrested on 400 dollars worth of speeding tickets as well I can't touch my car for four months and might lose my license as well and thinking about joining the Marines as well. Okay my father didn't find it very funny that I got a dog drunk now, well this kid here Alex Hogg was trying to get me drunk and well I don't know what yeast effects me so I didn't want to sick and kept feeding his dog instead now."

the doc said "Lizzy told me about that when she was going to talk to Daisy, you might wanna knock some sense into Clay, hes about ready to fly off the rocker"

the doc said "Lizzy told me about that when she was going to talk to Daisy, you might wanna knock some sense into Clay, hes about ready to fly off the rocker"

Cassidy looks surprized right now as well. She Says" Uh listen I've never tested my allergy with yeast and I all I know I am the only kid that doesn't have birthday cake for her birthday and any kind bread product as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.