Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay sighes and says to him self "if she ever wants to see me again"

Angel didn't like it anymore than Salena she actually pulled her wrist back and somehow that nurse was quick but it didn't hurt at least and she looks at Salena and Says "I guess you don't like this as well and I'm shocked to learn about what you and Cassidy did three months ago and I sure that nothing was found in her locker now as well."

Salena Says "Dad is going to talk to somebody about these right now and I sure wished that Angel would've paid those tickets now."

It seems that 400 dollars of unpaid tickets got Cassidy in trouble and she was calling her father about what was going she didn't like it here but at least this wasn't for anything worst and her dad is going to be mad at her right now as well. At least with her daddy having her car keys she couldn't drive away which would've made this a whole lot worst as well. She was sleeping on the cot as well and she didn't want to be here but she knew why and she just wished she would've paid them tickets as well.

Cassidy Says "Your just mad their was nothing in my locker, I told you and my father I don't drink there will nothing that my parents find in my room as well. I'm not a drinker I know it's weird but I can't the smell of beer as well. And I don't like this place as well, oh this is going ruin my chances of getting in with the Marines as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Angel didn't like it anymore than Salena she actually pulled her wrist back and somehow that nurse was quick but it didn't hurt at least and she looks at Salena and Says "I guess you don't like this as well and I'm shocked to learn about what you and Cassidy did three months ago and I sure that nothing was found in her locker now as well."

Salena Says "Dad is going to talk to somebody about these right now and I sure wished that Angel would've paid those tickets now."

It seems that 400 dollars of unpaid tickets got Cassidy in trouble and she was calling her father about what was going she didn't like it here but at least this wasn't for anything worst and her dad is going to be mad at her right now as well. At least with her daddy having her car keys she couldn't drive away which would've made this a whole lot worst as well. She was sleeping on the cot as well and she didn't want to be here but she knew why and she just wished she would've paid them tickets as well.

Cassidy Says "Your just mad their was nothing in my locker, I told you and my father I don't drink there will nothing that my parents find in my room as well. I'm not a drinker I know it's weird but I can't the smell of beer as well. And I don't like this place as well, oh this is going ruin my chances of getting in with the Marines as well."

Angel looks at her cousin and Says "Why what tickets are talking about, you know there strict in Hazzard about not paying any kind of ticket now as well. Parking, Speeding or Traffic violations as well why how many does she have right now as well and what's the look right now as well."

Salena Says "Oh about 400 dollars worth of them she joked she following the family tradition now as well. I wander where she is right now as well Angel, and you know it's not as funny as think it is right now as well her father is allreadry mad at her for three months ago or he will when he finds out as well. This is just the icing on the cake right now as well he's going to love having to bail out his own daughter as well. I wander how she told him right now as well because dad said that her parents are going through her room but she doesn't drink she keeps telling she don't like the smell of beer as well."

Angel Says "Poor little Cassidy, I told her if she got any tickets not to play around on paying them you do know she keeps them in her locker so her father doesn't find out about them now."

Meanwhile Since she couldn't work on her homework here she didn't think it was allowed right now because well she didn't even bother asking she had went to take a nap as well. She figured she was going to allow them to know that she can snore pretty good just to irrate them as well she didn't like here so why should they have any peace as well right now.

Angel looks at her cousin and Says "Why what tickets are talking about, you know there strict in Hazzard about not paying any kind of ticket now as well. Parking, Speeding or Traffic violations as well why how many does she have right now as well and what's the look right now as well."

Salena Says "Oh about 400 dollars worth of them she joked she following the family tradition now as well. I wander where she is right now as well Angel, and you know it's not as funny as think it is right now as well her father is allreadry mad at her for three months ago or he will when he finds out as well. This is just the icing on the cake right now as well he's going to love having to bail out his own daughter as well. I wander how she told him right now as well because dad said that her parents are going through her room but she doesn't drink she keeps telling she don't like the smell of beer as well."

Angel Says "Poor little Cassidy, I told her if she got any tickets not to play around on paying them you do know she keeps them in her locker so her father doesn't find out about them now."

Meanwhile Since she couldn't work on her homework here she didn't think it was allowed right now because well she didn't even bother asking she had went to take a nap as well. She figured she was going to allow them to know that she can snore pretty good just to irrate them as well she didn't like here so why should they have any peace as well right now.

Angel Says "You can only guess who found them, that hiding system only works for so long and you know if you and Cassidy hadn't done what the two of you didn't nobody would've know about her unpaid tickets and nobody would've know that you and Clay have been drinking as well Salena."

Salena Says "But it was just harmless fun we go to to a little party at Alex Hogg's house and his cousin Joshua would be there as well. I know I thought I got away with what I did behind my dad's back and what Cassidy pulled off as well and it seems it hurts worst when they find later as well. Did you see the look on my dad's face when I told what I did at first he though I had made it all up as well. Darn it that I'm fertile and I swear I didn't mean to get Cassidy and Clay in so much trouble as well."

Angel Says "Hey the unpaid tickets that is all Cassidy's fault and don't blame yourself for that but she is should be more responible and watch her driving as well Salena as well."

Julie walks in and Says "Not those again, I don't believe I guess that docter doesn't mess around as well and I can't believe did you know that Cassidy is in jail and your Uncle Bo just told me got the phone he also didn't know about all those tickets as well girls. Where has the adults in this county gone wrong the children are just about doing everything we do when we was younger, well I got two little babies that can't keep up this little pattern now when there older as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "You can only guess who found them, that hiding system only works for so long and you know if you and Cassidy hadn't done what the two of you didn't nobody would've know about her unpaid tickets and nobody would've know that you and Clay have been drinking as well Salena."

Salena Says "But it was just harmless fun we go to to a little party at Alex Hogg's house and his cousin Joshua would be there as well. I know I thought I got away with what I did behind my dad's back and what Cassidy pulled off as well and it seems it hurts worst when they find later as well. Did you see the look on my dad's face when I told what I did at first he though I had made it all up as well. Darn it that I'm fertile and I swear I didn't mean to get Cassidy and Clay in so much trouble as well."

Angel Says "Hey the unpaid tickets that is all Cassidy's fault and don't blame yourself for that but she is should be more responible and watch her driving as well Salena as well."

Julie walks in and Says "Not those again, I don't believe I guess that docter doesn't mess around as well and I can't believe did you know that Cassidy is in jail and your Uncle Bo just told me got the phone he also didn't know about all those tickets as well girls. Where has the adults in this county gone wrong the children are just about doing everything we do when we was younger, well I got two little babies that can't keep up this little pattern now when there older as well."

After speaking with Rosco Lizzy kicks the bars on Cassidy's cell causing the girl to look up. "Let's go." She says.

Julie looks and Says "Oh listen I'm going to visit with your Aunt Daisy right now and I know she must be upset right now as well. Maybe I can talk to that stubborn docter about those restrains you know last year Aunt Lizzy was eating and apparently that she wasn't eating as well and she had just lost a baby because she wasn't taking care of herself that's the only reason they might have ordered it for Salena. He probaly thinks she doing is on purpose that and he just mad when he release that you was drinking as well, which it's kind of disappointing as well. And please Salena and Angel don't interrupt me when I'm trying to say this right now as well, do you know drinking while your pregnant can do to a unborn baby and what kind of effects enough drinking does to your liver as well. Do you really want that, and if you keep doing what you are doing your reputuation among the County goes right down with is that what you really want for your life right now as well. Everything you do directly reflects on your father and Lizzy right and look your a respectable young lady smart head on your soldiers as well don't let everything go downhill. Did you know that Keith Whitley died from Alcohal Poisoning back in 1989 and left behind Lorrie Morgan and two small children and so many other famous people have done the same exact thing as well. It's not just a fun game to play as well and I know this isn't what you want to here but somebody has to tell you has well and I care for you as well. Please stop lying to your parents and stop lying to yourself and the sake of that unborn baby straighten everything out as well. Well Angel, what was you thinking as well your nineteen years old yourself and I understand with Jason and everything but what happened to but your career first as well. And you really should've come to me when things got too much for you to handle with Jason, I would've understand honey and listen I will help you through everything and both of you think of the baby that you are carrying as well. Salena do you really want your child refering to you in name that isn't very nice as well and Angel I love you but I just found that Jason actually last name was Beaudry no wander he was the way he was like as well."

After speaking with Rosco Lizzy kicks the bars on Cassidy's cell causing the girl to look up. "Let's go." She says.

Cassidy Says "I made of few mistakes but at least I wasn't drinking Aunt Lizzy I wander what my parents are going to say right now I know dad's mad as hell about three months ago and you look disappointed as well. How's Mom taking about three months ago as well and I'm coming as well by I don't like this place as well."

Cue LizzyJacksson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cassidy Says "I made of few mistakes but at least I wasn't drinking Aunt Lizzy I wander what my parents are going to say right now I know dad's mad as hell about three months ago and you look disappointed as well. How's Mom taking about three months ago as well and I'm coming as well by I don't like this place as well."

Cue LizzyJacksson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Your father is pissed. Your mother is disappointed. They both know you're better than this and I've talked to them both. For the next four months you will be working for me to pay me back for the tickets I just paid off. You're good with horses aren't you? You'll be exercising Danger and Toby every day after school and every Saturday as well." Lizzy says taking both Clay and Cassidy upstairs.

"Your father is pissed. Your mother is disappointed. They both know you're better than this and I've talked to them both. For the next four months you will be working for me to pay me back for the tickets I just paid off. You're good with horses aren't you? You'll be exercising Danger and Toby every day after school and every Saturday as well." Lizzy says taking both Clay and Cassidy upstairs.

Cassidy Says "But Lizzy, I forget about them listen I was wandering do you know when Dad's to going to give me back the back to the keys I offered to him I really didn't think he would accept than last night. I really thought he would find the humor in me giving the beer to the dog and man was the Sheriff mad at me when he found the unpaid tickets in my locker especially when he had to clean up my mess as well."

Cassidy Says "But Lizzy, I forget about them listen I was wandering do you know when Dad's to going to give me back the back to the keys I offered to him I really didn't think he would accept than last night. I really thought he would find the humor in me giving the beer to the dog and man was the Sheriff mad at me when he found the unpaid tickets in my locker especially when he had to clean up my mess as well."

"You'll get them back in four months." Lizzy says.

"You'll get them back in four months." Lizzy says.

Cassidy Says "Four Months, but I didn't drink nothing I swear Aunt Lizzy I didn't the dog did not me and wait a minute when I woke up my car was missing where is as well? Can you take me to see Salena and Angel I know Angel will be disappointed right now as well? And If I know my Aunt Julie she's probaly lecturing both Salena and Angel and wait till she finds out I did as well, oh my she always said I was the good one now."

Cassidy Says "Four Months, but I didn't drink nothing I swear Aunt Lizzy I didn't the dog did not me and wait a minute when I woke up my car was missing where is as well? Can you take me to see Salena and Angel I know Angel will be disappointed right now as well? And If I know my Aunt Julie she's probaly lecturing both Salena and Angel and wait till she finds out I did as well, oh my she always said I was the good one now."

"Your father has put it up on blocks behind his barn and this is more about your speeding tickets than your lying to your father about where you went that night. Cassidy you know that things in life have consequences so I suggest you start facing up to them and stop complaining about it." Lizzy says.

"Your father has put it up on blocks behind his barn and this is more about your speeding tickets than your lying to your father about where you went that night. Cassidy you know that things in life have consequences so I suggest you start facing up to them and stop complaining about it." Lizzy says.

Cassidy couldn't keep this to herself and looks at Clay and Says "Aunt Lizzy, Clay swore me and Salena to keep this under our hats but the reason he doesn't have a license is because he got caught with a open container in his car in Chickasaw and for some reason he thinks it's okay to drive with a suspended license. When actually you can't Clay and you if they told you 21 they mean no driving till your 21 years old why did the Sheriff bring you in to begin with Clay."

Clay Says "You Rat, and it's none of your business as well."

Cassidy couldn't keep this to herself and looks at Clay and Says "Aunt Lizzy, Clay swore me and Salena to keep this under our hats but the reason he doesn't have a license is because he got caught with a open container in his car in Chickasaw and for some reason he thinks it's okay to drive with a suspended license. When actually you can't Clay and you if they told you 21 they mean no driving till your 21 years old why did the Sheriff bring you in to begin with Clay."

Clay Says "You Rat, and it's none of your business as well."

"Clay Duke...Boy what am I gonna do with you. Is there anything you two want to come clean about because if you don't tell me know I'm gonna lengthen your punishments when I do find out." Lizzy says.

"Clay Duke...Boy what am I gonna do with you. Is there anything you two want to come clean about because if you don't tell me know I'm gonna lengthen your punishments when I do find out." Lizzy says.

Clay Says "Well just ask the Sheriff then Aunt Lizzy? And listen I got a court date as well he is even my grandfather he actually warned not to drive without a license I didn't think he would do anything about it now as well. Should've seen the look he gave when he told what he found out as well Aunt Lizzy."

Clay Says "Well just ask the Sheriff then Aunt Lizzy? And listen I got a court date as well he is even my grandfather he actually warned not to drive without a license I didn't think he would do anything about it now as well. Should've seen the look he gave when he told what he found out as well Aunt Lizzy."

"I'd rather ask you instead of the Sheriff Clay. Cassidy is there anything you ain't telling me?" Lizzy asks.

"I'd rather ask you instead of the Sheriff Clay. Cassidy is there anything you ain't telling me?" Lizzy asks.

Cassidy Says "Okay, he told me that since I was being such a brat it was a little disorderly thing as well. Well my classmates found the mess in my locker funny but he didn't as well, oh I wander how many other kids got into trouble as well Aunt Lizzy."

Clay Says "Well possesion of alcohal and being under 21 and he found some fake id's in my locker he really looked and he's my grandfather I guess Angel wasn't kidding when she said he doesn't play favorites. Aunt Lizzy I think he's a little more than disappointed as well and Cassidy here miss sure go ahead there's nothing in mine as well."

Cassidy Says "Okay, he told me that since I was being such a brat it was a little disorderly thing as well. Well my classmates found the mess in my locker funny but he didn't as well, oh I wander how many other kids got into trouble as well Aunt Lizzy."

Clay Says "Well possesion of alcohal and being under 21 and he found some fake id's in my locker he really looked and he's my grandfather I guess Angel wasn't kidding when she said he doesn't play favorites. Aunt Lizzy I think he's a little more than disappointed as well and Cassidy here miss sure go ahead there's nothing in mine as well."

Clay sat down "Sam is gonna break up with me for this! mom and Enos are gonna hate me! god i cant take this!"

Clay sat down "Sam is gonna break up with me for this! mom and Enos are gonna hate me! god i cant take this!"

Cassidy Says "And Aunt Lizzy Alex Hogg has pictures that makes it look like I was drinking beer three months ago you know how that would look as well."

Clay said "not helping Cassidy!"

Cassidy Says "But you don't understand he had this digital camera and what if he tries to say it was last night or even closer now I'm scared and Clay I ain't never going back there ever again okay."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.