Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Anita ran away when she was about 13 and a friend of hers took her in. Your Tropicana grandparents were angry about her decisions but there was nothing she could do." Luke says.

Salena Says "Dad, did you know that Mom always told me that her parents were dead and she told never to bring up the subject as well. And I still wish I could be there for Cassidy locker I she has every paper since her first day of school in her locker and did you know she wants to join the Marines as well. See I she really is a good kid, probaly better than me right now, look I'm sorry for disappointed you right now and you have every right to be mad at me right now as well and look I'm very truly sorry dad."

Angel couldn't help laughing about Cassidy's locker and she has seen her closet if that girl was hiding anything it would be in there now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena Says "Dad, did you know that Mom always told me that her parents were dead and she told never to bring up the subject as well. And I still wish I could be there for Cassidy locker I she has every paper since her first day of school in her locker and did you know she wants to join the Marines as well. See I she really is a good kid, probaly better than me right now, look I'm sorry for disappointed you right now and you have every right to be mad at me right now as well and look I'm very truly sorry dad."

Angel couldn't help laughing about Cassidy's locker and she has seen her closet if that girl was hiding anything it would be in there now.

"I'm glad you're protective of your cousin. And as disappointed of you I am it's nothing compared to what your mother feels. She feels like she's failed you." Luke says.

"I'm glad you're protective of your cousin. And as disappointed of you I am it's nothing compared to what your mother feels. She feels like she's failed you." Luke says.

Salena Says "But one thing, I think the Sheriff if just going to find for the library at school a bunch of overdue library books when he is looking now. And thank you as well but I think Angel find it funny about Cassidy's filing system as well now."

Angel Says "Uncle Luke, it that girl wanted to hide anything from her parents trust me she would hide it in her closet you can't find nothing in her closet now. And I remember in Atlanta they did that once and they found drugs in some kids locker as well oh they even did a article in school paper about it as well. It wasn't mine now, but it was the this popular girl and man did she have mud on her face as well because she didn't want hers opened and the Principal had to open for them which meant she was getting in even more trouble as well."

Salena Says "But one thing, I think the Sheriff if just going to find for the library at school a bunch of overdue library books when he is looking now. And thank you as well but I think Angel find it funny about Cassidy's filing system as well now."

Angel Says "Uncle Luke, it that girl wanted to hide anything from her parents trust me she would hide it in her closet you can't find nothing in her closet now. And I remember in Atlanta they did that once and they found drugs in some kids locker as well oh they even did a article in school paper about it as well. It wasn't mine now, but it was the this popular girl and man did she have mud on her face as well because she didn't want hers opened and the Principal had to open for them which meant she was getting in even more trouble as well."

"Do I have to search you room Salena?" Luke asks.

"Do I have to search you room Salena?" Luke asks.

Salena Says "I really don't care if you want to but there's nothing there except what Angel blurted out now and really I stopped did you know that I'm actually allergic to Alochal now Dad. I was just informed this morning about it as well, and really Cassidy hiding something from her father that's absurb now and really now here at all." Angel Says "Hey Uncle Luke if you find my Trace Adkins cd in Salena's room can you return she borrowed it when she first got here and I still haven't gotten it back yet."

Salena Says "I really don't care if you want to but there's nothing there except what Angel blurted out now and really I stopped did you know that I'm actually allergic to Alochal now Dad. I was just informed this morning about it as well, and really Cassidy hiding something from her father that's absurb now and really now here at all." Angel Says "Hey Uncle Luke if you find my Trace Adkins cd in Salena's room can you return she borrowed it when she first got here and I still haven't gotten it back yet."

"Alright and just so you know Bo and Shannon are gonna go through Cassidy's room as well and I think Lizzy's gonna get permission to go through Clay's room." Luke said.

"Alright and just so you know Bo and Shannon are gonna go through Cassidy's room as well and I think Lizzy's gonna get permission to go through Clay's room." Luke said.

Salena Says "Fine go through mine then as well, and how come Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal isn't going through Angel's room as well why does she get out of this right now as well."

Angel Says "Because I wasn't doing any underage drinking and they wouldn't dare look through mine and besides I was mostly at college this year as well. You do know that there's alot of things I can't have since I'm diabetic as well Salena and beer is one of those things now as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Mr. Duke the docter has order a restrain for Ms. Duke but he is coming to tell me which girl now but he keeps telling me how Angel is always getting up and wanting to go home so I just thought I would tell you."

Angel Says "But I feel fine I just want to go home that is all, and besides they told me I got to stay for a few more nights and I'm listening right now as well."

Salena Says "Fine go through mine then as well, and how come Aunt Julie and Uncle Micheal isn't going through Angel's room as well why does she get out of this right now as well."

Angel Says "Because I wasn't doing any underage drinking and they wouldn't dare look through mine and besides I was mostly at college this year as well. You do know that there's alot of things I can't have since I'm diabetic as well Salena and beer is one of those things now as well."

A Nurse walks in and Says "Mr. Duke the docter has order a restrain for Ms. Duke but he is coming to tell me which girl now but he keeps telling me how Angel is always getting up and wanting to go home so I just thought I would tell you."

Angel Says "But I feel fine I just want to go home that is all, and besides they told me I got to stay for a few more nights and I'm listening right now as well."

"She hasn't been in trouble like you have." Luke says.

"She hasn't been in trouble like you have." Luke says.

Salena Says "A Nurse can you tell me what that restrain is why Angel looks so worried she keeps wanting go home ever since she got here it seems as well. And oh come I don't need that now as well right and dad what is the nurse talking about as well. And she's an Angel as well!"

Salena Says "A Nurse can you tell me what that restrain is why Angel looks so worried she keeps wanting go home ever since she got here it seems as well. And oh come I don't need that now as well right and dad what is the nurse talking about as well. And she's an Angel as well!"

"Don't worry about it Salena. You'll be ok. I promise." Luke says.

"Don't worry about it Salena. You'll be ok. I promise." Luke says.

The docter walks in and Says "Uh listen I know both of you girls aren't going to like but I think a restrain would help and besides you've been out of your room twice since you've been admitted Ms. Duke and listen Salena listen we only do that if your not eating properly and that's all or somebody keeps getting out of bed like Angel is doing. I don't believe it, her step-father actually hid her shoes on her now. Uh nurse so it's okay both girls and I know but don't worry there soft almost like a bracelet that's all."

The docter walks in and Says "Uh listen I know both of you girls aren't going to like but I think a restrain would help and besides you've been out of your room twice since you've been admitted Ms. Duke and listen Salena listen we only do that if your not eating properly and that's all or somebody keeps getting out of bed like Angel is doing. I don't believe it, her step-father actually hid her shoes on her now. Uh nurse so it's okay both girls and I know but don't worry there soft almost like a bracelet that's all."

"Listen Doc I don't really think there's any need to restrain either of them. Angel is gonna stay in bed and what's the deal with Salena? She's most likely got Mono but that doesn't mean you have to restrain her." Luke says.

"Listen Doc I don't really think there's any need to restrain either of them. Angel is gonna stay in bed and what's the deal with Salena? She's most likely got Mono but that doesn't mean you have to restrain her." Luke says.

The Docter Says "No it's my decision and look the nurse is allreadry getting them ready as well."

He walks over and fasten on Salena's wrist and the other to the bed and Says "You still move your hand you just can't get out of bed that's all and the Nurse is doing the very same with Angel as well I'm sorry it's my decison okay Mr. Duke."

The Docter Says "No it's my decision and look the nurse is allreadry getting them ready as well."

He walks over and fasten on Salena's wrist and the other to the bed and Says "You still move your hand you just can't get out of bed that's all and the Nurse is doing the very same with Angel as well I'm sorry it's my decison okay Mr. Duke."

"I...Whatever." With that Luke storms out of the room and takes the form to Atlanta and has it filed. He then calls Lizzy and lets her know. She sighs but decides there's nothing they can do.

Luke looked at his daughter and sighed. "Last night your mother talked to Joey and Josh Hogg. She's talked to her lawyers and they've sat down with Joey, Josh, and their lawyers. Josh has agreed to pay child support in 500 a month for the next 18 years as long as you don't press charges. He's also agreed to no visitation and that he will go to school in New York as to stay away from you, Angel, and Ashley...all you have to do is sign the paperwork and not press charges." Luke says.

when Daisy heard about Clay she sighed "were did i go wrong, it wouldnt have happend like this if i wouldnt have gave him up!"

Daisy said "whats her plan? and do you think Clay will listen to her?"

"She wants Clay to be completely sober but she's gonna need our help. It means keeping our house completely alcohol free which I have no problem with but we need to convince him that he's doing this for himself and for Sam. I guess it's just constant love and support." Enos says.

"She wants Clay to be completely sober but she's gonna need our help. It means keeping our house completely alcohol free which I have no problem with but we need to convince him that he's doing this for himself and for Sam. I guess it's just constant love and support." Enos says.

Daisy said "im glad you dont drink, neither do i, hopefully it wont be too hard to kill Clays drinking habit"

"I really hope it works." Enos says.

At Daisy and Enos's house Lizzy is standing in Clay's room with him. "Every last bottle, cup, container with liquid in it I want in here or I'll go through your parents and I know you don't want that." Lizzy says.

Clay sighed and took a six pack from his closet "i swear, this is the only one i had in here, the other one was the one in my locker, i swear Lizzy, i really wanna kick this habit"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.