Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Callie Says "So Tom, could I talk you into moving to Miami or should I live in Capital City you know I got my job and yes I know about the baby as well?"

Julie Says "Oh Tom, she don't need to quit her job right now. I only quit because I didn't want to be a CSI anymore that's all but you know I'm sure Lt. Caine can find her a desk job now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

P.S. Did anybody catch the Social Worker's name is Ms. Valentine. It's the best name I could think of at the time today.

Brian was thinking about what he did before he got his garage in New York City and he hoped nobody ever found out about his past and it was doozy now as well. It seemed that he had alot in common with his ex-wife's cousin and brother right now he didn't like her twin sister or her father as well. He wished he had never brought it up last year because the way his father looks at him ever since learning that is very different and he wished he could change the past. Like never meeting her back then and Angel, that girl could get his temper going faster than ever. She actually told him that it her that was responible for that stuff disappearing when she was thirteen that girl had one heck of a mean streak in her when you get her going now. He wandered how she was doing in college right now and why Julie wanted more kids as well to boot he never understood her she had it perfect her first born was grown and out of the house and she has a set of twins as well. He knew that Elaine Benes would someday have his baby but she won't even return the phone call right now.

Brian Says "Sheriff can I make that phone call it's long distance thow I want to call somebody in New York City and it's a her and don't worry I won't make it long as well. I just got to say goodbye to her and find out something very important right now as well."

Just then Ms. Valentine a Social Worker from New York City had Vadalia with her and she unaware of what eariler and boy was she going to be surprized as well. Ms. Valentine Says "Listen I'm looking for Mr. Brian Lee Davenport and Vadalia his daughter is with me nobody on her mother's side of her family wants her and her mother died last week and he's the first choice since then. We don't usually give somebody on Probation custody of a minor child but were making a exception this time around. He would have full custody and she really wants to be with her father right now."

Julie Says "Oh Brian he's at the Jail right now, you got to talk to Sheriff Coltrane about what now but that Lizzy Jackson-Davenport and her fiancee Luke Duke my cousin and she has a little one named Molly and he has a eighteen year old daughter and her name is Salena."

Ms. Valentine Says "Oh, well if he's in jail well that sounds like his sister allright and they have two kids between them and they do understand it will full custody and they will be responible for one more now okay."

Julie Says "Hi Vidalia sorry to hear about your Mom but your father isn't here and it's a very long story right as well. I don't know if I could explain where you would rightly understand what's going on as well."

Ms. Valentine walks over to Luke and Lizzy and she Says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport or Mr. Duke, congrulations on the baby on the way there. But I'm willing to let you have Vadalia Elizabeth Davenport without any background checks well I don't want to know what her father did this time but I've heard stories about him in the past now."

Julie is watching and Says "Wow, this some timing Callie any sooner she would've seen what her father did to Daisy and heard he really feels about her as well. She so sweet he don't even want her that's terrible now."

Ms. Valentine Says "Ms. Jackson-Davenport, please tell me one thing your brother works there and I could understand this right now but if you don't want to tell what happened I won't press you to tell me about it okay."

"Ms. Valentine...what about the baby?" Lizzy asks. "Ophelia was pregnant should be about four months along. Of course you have a home with us Vidalia. Unfortunately you won't get to see your father. Not for quite a while and you'll have to deal with that. Luke..."

"What about her step-father?"

"Brian wouldn't turn over custody he still had partial custody of Vidalia. Chris couldn't adopt her and...therefore left her with us."

"I...I don't mind but we really need to discuss this some time." Luke says. Lizzy nods and turns back the social worker.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You know what I don't think it's going so easy for Brian especially at DUI, and everything else and Lizzy I glad you understand my point of view now. But let me see what the Jeep looks like now."

Callie Says "Well Julie what was the marriage like then, you once told me you had to get rid of somebody and he wouldn't leave you alone as well. I was hoping that was figure of speech now."

Julie Says "Callie I don't really want to talk about it right now! What I can tell you is that Brian used to pick on me about my lack of cooking abilities used to tell me that we got more take out than any else thow. Lizzy, he could be really mean sometimes I guess that once you seen when he said before dad took him away I wanted to cry or something but I didn't want anybody to know it bothered me as well."

Callie Says " I know your not the greatest cook, but I never did say nothing to you about and what a ******* he is as well. I remember I came over when you was married to him and he was hitting on me and he looks at me just before I get to my car and keeps getting closer. Well Julie, I asked right out if he was hitting you because I seen the way you was acting around him as well? What bothers me is how did the Malones know the make and model right down to the license plate as well. Julie and Lizzy you should've seen Cassidy's phone Alltet ain't going to believe this insurance claim I don't know what their policy on the shootings now."

Julie Says "

Daisy stands there listning

"Ms. Valentine...what about the baby?" Lizzy asks. "Ophelia was pregnant should be about four months along. Of course you have a home with us Vidalia. Unfortunately you won't get to see your father. Not for quite a while and you'll have to deal with that. Luke..."

"What about her step-father?"

"Brian wouldn't turn over custody he still had partial custody of Vidalia. Chris couldn't adopt her and...therefore left her with us."

"I...I don't mind but we really need to discuss this some time." Luke says. Lizzy nods and turns back the social worker.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Thank You, Uncle Luke and Aunt Lizzy if the twoor you don't want they was going make me a ward of the state and but me in a foster home with people I don't even know."

Daisy said "what is she talking about"

Julie Says "Ophelia Brian's ex-girlfriend has died in New York City, and now you know what happened with Brian well Luke and Lizzy might get custody of Vidalia for a while. Just imagine three months ago the one baby those two had worry about was Molly and with Salena and the baby on the way as well.I don't if it's me but Brian seemed like he was high as well I've never seen him do that now, he never even pinned me and almost kill me now oh Daisy he's getting worst now."

Julie Says "Ophelia Brian's ex-girlfriend has died in New York City, and now you know what happened with Brian well Luke and Lizzy might get custody of Vidalia for a while. Just imagine three months ago the one baby those two had worry about was Molly and with Salena and the baby on the way as well.I don't if it's me but Brian seemed like he was high as well I've never seen him do that now, he never even pinned me and almost kill me now oh Daisy he's getting worst now."

Daisy sighed "oh man, poor girl"

Daisy says "and he didnt turn me and Bo away either"

Julie see's that Luke is going to talk with Lizzy about something and Vidalia Says "Please Uncle Luke, if you and Aunt Lizzy don't want me they'll put me in a Foster Home with people I don't even know and I like it in Hazzard it's has charm over New York City."

Cue Anybody

Julie see's that Luke is going to talk with Lizzy about something and Vidalia Says "Please Uncle Luke, if you and Aunt Lizzy don't want me they'll put me in a Foster Home with people I don't even know and I like it in Hazzard it's has charm over New York City."

Cue Anybody

Daisy pickes her up "Vid, dont ever think that way, if they wont take you in, me and Enos will"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.