Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Matt sighes

The Nurse Says "Sir I hope you have somebody taking care of the twins because your not going to be able to go home right now your sick just like your wife is now."

Matt looks and Says "But I feel fine Nurse. There with Stephanie right now Ashley." he said goodnight to everybody and followed the Nurse as well. After he left Ashley called her sister to see how her twins were doing as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Nurse Says "Sir I hope you have somebody taking care of the twins because your not going to be able to go home right now your sick just like your wife is now."

Matt looks and Says "But I feel fine Nurse. There with Stephanie right now Ashley." he said goodnight to everybody and followed the Nurse as well. After he left Ashley called her sister to see how her twins were doing as well.

Stephanie said "There fine"

Stephanie said "There fine"

Ashley Says "Matt caught what I have you'll need to keep them for a while I don't when I'm being discharged now but maybe Cassidy could watch them when you go to work Stephanie did he look sick when you had seen him sis."

Stephanie said "I haven't"

Matt was settled in his room and kept telling the Nurse he was fine and she didn't buy and had a him fill out all the paperwork and put his bracelet on as well and just looked and Says "You nearly fainted following me now Mr. Johson."

Matt was settled in his room and kept telling the Nurse he was fine and she didn't buy and had a him fill out all the paperwork and put his bracelet on as well and just looked and Says "You nearly fainted following me now Mr. Johson."

Matt said "But i'm fine"

Cassidy and Angel nodd and they leave

Micheal had seen Angel come back a little and blue and Angel Says "Matt my cousin, got what his wife Ashley has now and he's in a different room than her. Mom is still sick and Ashley as well are they ever going to get better Dad."

Micheal had seen Angel come back a little and blue and Angel Says "Matt my cousin, got what his wife Ashley has now and he's in a different room than her. Mom is still sick and Ashley as well are they ever going to get better Dad."

Michael said "They will"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.