Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel said "How's my brother?"

The Docter Says "He came out of his coma and has to stay in ICU along with Cassidy because there both awake but they'll be coming home next week but actually I'm discharging your right now but please take it easy and Julie I'm Ashley Johnson in here once everything is done and because your both sick at the same level as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

The Docter Says "He came out of his coma and has to stay in ICU along with Cassidy because there both awake but they'll be coming home next week but actually I'm discharging your right now but please take it easy and Julie I'm Ashley Johnson in here once everything is done and because your both sick at the same level as well."

Angel nodded "I wanna see my brother"

Angel glared at the doctor

The Docter Says "My rules until you leave here understand." Julie wanted to object she knew that the docter was just making her oldest duaghter listen for once right now as well. While as entertaining as this was she was suffering right now and she went back to sleep right now as well.

The Docter Says "My rules until you leave here understand." Julie wanted to object she knew that the docter was just making her oldest duaghter listen for once right now as well. While as entertaining as this was she was suffering right now and she went back to sleep right now as well.

Angel sighed "It's not fair! I'm better..you cant treat me like this!"

Angel sighed "fine"

Soon she was ready and the Docter took her to see Clay and Cassidy and she was glad to see them as well. And then she was set to go home as well and he hands her a prescription okay this isn't three times a day and won't make you sleepy and this will work as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport to daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Soon she was ready and the Docter took her to see Clay and Cassidy and she was glad to see them as well. And then she was set to go home as well and he hands her a prescription okay this isn't three times a day and won't make you sleepy and this will work as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport to daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

A week later Clay and Cassidy were let back to go home

A week later Clay and Cassidy were let back to go home

Ashley and Julie were still sick and it was rougher on them for some odd reason and Ashley was still upset about the miscarriage and Julie understood my the docter had her moved her as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.