Who's gonna stop it

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy was to occupied with what was going on with Enos and his memory to think about the guys who kidnapped her, so more than likely she has blocked that into her subconscious,which means she more than likely won't remember them at all.

She rolls herself back into Enos's room, while Huey is now forced to go with the plan of jack and Jim, which is to start an arms deal here in hazzard.

Jesse takes a look at the situation and looks towards Bo and Luke, and decides, this is the time, the time to bring old ridge runner rules.

" Bo , Luke, come here, I have something to say"

Boss hogg and Rosco hear Jesse say them words and wer curious as to what he had to say.

As the whole bunch sat there, Jesse bgan to say;

" First, Jeb here needs to go back to home and take care of his family,my aunt and uncle, second, we have to think like we used ta in the old days"

Bo and Luke Look at Jesse , wondering what he is talking about, and while Jesse explains, Huey and his crooneys head back to hazzard square, where everything starts to peice itself together....

Finally uncle Jesse was ruling his family like a General his soldiers.

His nephews were hanging on his every word.

Finally Luke smiled, a smart smile, "The battle is goin' to start".

Bo sniggered angrily, "The battle started when they kidnapped Daisy and nearly they killed her and Enos"

Everyone nodded.

"But we don't know who they are, and why they are here", Luke was reasoning out, "they're ahed of the game".

Uncle Jesse stayed a bit silent, thoughtful, "I think they're still in Hazzard. They can't go unnoticed to Hazzard's people. We know Hazzard, it's our country, and we know it better than them. We're ahed of the game".

Luke kept on reasoning out, "And what if they have someone guiding them? Maybe someone who knows Hazzard very well, and Hazzard's people too; don't forget they know Daisy"

Uncle Jesse nodded, "It's what we have to find out: who's guiding them. When we'll find him, we'll find them and their intentions"

Bo and Luke nodded, "OK. It's time to go to Hazzard", then they left the hospital, heading to Hazzard square in order to ask people 'bout some strangers.

Finally uncle Jesse was ruling his family like a General his soldiers.

His nephews were hanging on his every word.

Finally Luke smiled, a smart smile, "The battle is goin' to start".

Bo sniggered angrily, "The battle started when they kidnapped Daisy and nearly they killed her and Enos"

Everyone nodded.

"But we don't know who they are, and why they are here", Luke was reasoning out, "they're ahed of the game".

Uncle Jesse stayed a bit silent, thoughtful, "I think they're still in Hazzard. They can't go unnoticed to Hazzard's people. We know Hazzard, it's our country, and we know it better than them. We're ahed of the game".

Luke kept on reasoning out, "And what if they have someone guiding them? Maybe someone who knows Hazzard very well, and Hazzard's people too; don't forget they know Daisy"

Uncle Jesse nodded, "It's what we have to find out: who's guiding them. When we'll find him, we'll find them and their intentions"

Bo and Luke nodded, "OK. It's time to go to Hazzard", then they left the hospital, heading to Hazzard square in order to ask people 'bout some strangers.

Jeb want back home and to his Aunt and Uncle and told them what happened and he was glad that Daisy was allright but he was worried for his cousin right now and what if those guys came after her again. They didn't sound to nice, and he wished that Uncle Jesse wanted to stick around and help them out about what's going on right now.

Cue Anybody

Jeb want back home and to his Aunt and Uncle and told them what happened and he was glad that Daisy was allright but he was worried for his cousin right now and what if those guys came after her again. They didn't sound to nice, and he wished that Uncle Jesse wanted to stick around and help them out about what's going on right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy still hadnt left Enos's side

Daisy was still by Enos's side, waiting for his waking up, but he was keeping on sleeping.

Uncle Jesse entered the little room, and he touched gently Daisy's shoulder, "How do you feel Daisy? Is your head hurting? You should rest a bit, I'm going to stay here with Enos until you're resting. I call you if he wakes up"

Daisy shook her head, "My head is OK. I can wait here. But everything else is a mess. He doesn't even remember me. Bo and Luke are looking for those men; I don't remember anything 'bout them, and I can't help my cousins. I can't help Enos. I can't help anybody. I'm...... angry.....and frustrated. It's all my fault; Enos is here, in this bed, because he tried to save me, and now also Bo and Luke are risking to get injured because of me. Everything's happened because of me".

Uncle Jesse sighed, "Daisy, don't say it's your fault. It's not your fault at all".

Enos moaned, but he didn't open his eyes; Daisy squeezed his hand.

Meanwhile Bo and Luke were heading to Hazzard square.

Daisy was still by Enos's side, waiting for his waking up, but he was keeping on sleeping.

Uncle Jesse entered the little room, and he touched gently Daisy's shoulder, "How do you feel Daisy? Is your head hurting? You should rest a bit, I'm going to stay here with Enos until you're resting. I call you if he wakes up"

Daisy shook her head, "My head is OK. I can wait here. But everything else is a mess. He doesn't even remember me. Bo and Luke are looking for those men; I don't remember anything 'bout them, and I can't help my cousins. I can't help Enos. I can't help anybody. I'm...... angry.....and frustrated. It's all my fault; Enos is here, in this bed, because he tried to save me, and now also Bo and Luke are risking to get injured because of me. Everything's happened because of me".

Uncle Jesse sighed, "Daisy, don't say it's your fault. It's not your fault at all".

Enos moaned, but he didn't open his eyes; Daisy squeezed his hand.

Meanwhile Bo and Luke were heading to Hazzard square.

Daisy sighed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.