Who's gonna stop it

Once Enos closed his eyes, Uncle Jesse went out to the lobby, just then Rosco and Boss walked in and headed towards him.

" J.D.,Rosco," Jesse said," Enos woke up, how about that?"

"Oh, goody goody gum drops, ole dipstick opened his peepers!!!" Then he got serious and asked Jesse,

"Jesse, did Enos say anything, anything at all?"

"well, He don't rightfully know where he is at, he didn't even recognize me Rosco" Jesse voice was scruffy when he said it ,full of worry, when Boss spoke up.

"OH my, that is not a good sign to say the least." Turning to Jesse,"Where are Bo and Luke? Are they having any luck finding those responsible for this?"

"First of all J.D.," replied Jesse," It should be Rosco who is out there looking for them hoodlems, not the boys."

Rosco just looks at him and says,"Well, I been trying..."

With A sideway look Jesse gave him , was enough to say yeah right...,"Anyway, I am gona get the boys on the cb, ya coming?"

Meanwhile, back at the shack, Jack and Jim are getting ready to leave, they have a meeting with an arms dealer and plan on starting their own little black market weapons. Daisy was tied up against a post beam, and was having trouble staying awake.

Then she heard this motor Bike going by, her first thought was ,"One of the boys", but she quickly got disappointed when the sound of the bike kept fading further and further away.

" Sheppard to lost sheep, Sheppard to lost Sheep, got your ears on?"

Bo and Luke could hear uncle Jesse, but their cb was acting up again, they were searching the sawmill barn right now, and feeling angry for not being able to find Daisy so far.

Bo said as he picked up the CB "Hey Uncle Jesse, we still havent been able to find Daisy, weve nearly looked all over Hazzard"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy was in dispair.

"Where are you boys? I don't want to die. Please, save me", her eyes were full of tears.

Her head was more and more heavy, and she felt weak. A lot of thoughts were floating in her mind: uncle Jesse, the boys, her farm, the Boar's Nest, and Enos. She was worried 'bout Enos; she knew he was in hospital, badly injured, but she couldn't be with him, and maybe she wouldn't be with him anymore.

With these thought in her mind Daisy passed out.

Bo and Luke were trying to find that sawmill barn.

"If something bad happens to Daisy, I'll kill those men, I swear, I'll kill them", Bo ground his teeth.

Luke was more able to stay calm than his young cousin (or at least to pretend to be calm), "Bo, please, we need all our coldness. Try to reason about where she could be", then Luke closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "A sawmill barn. How many sawmill barns there are in Hazzard, and where these sawmill barns are?", then he opened his eyes and snapped his fingers, "Bo, I've got it!!".

At the hospital Enos opened again his eyes.

He was alone in the small white room.

He was so confused; he didn't remember anything 'bout what's happened, but, the worst of all, he didn't remember almost anything 'bout himself.

"I'm a cop, I remember I'm a cop, but........ my family, have I a family? Who's that man? My dad? A friend? Oh my God. Where am I? Who am I?"

Daisy was in dispair.

"Where are you boys? I don't want to die. Please, save me", her eyes were full of tears.

Her head was more and more heavy, and she felt weak. A lot of thoughts were floating in her mind: uncle Jesse, the boys, her farm, the Boar's Nest, and Enos. She was worried 'bout Enos; she knew he was in hospital, badly injured, but she couldn't be with him, and maybe she wouldn't be with him anymore.

With these thought in her mind Daisy passed out.

Bo and Luke were trying to find that sawmill barn.

"If something bad happens to Daisy, I'll kill those men, I swear, I'll kill them", Bo ground his teeth.

Luke was more able to stay calm than his young cousin (or at least to pretend to be calm), "Bo, please, we need all our coldness. Try to reason about where she could be", then Luke closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "A sawmill barn. How many sawmill barns there are in Hazzard, and where these sawmill barns are?", then he opened his eyes and snapped his fingers, "Bo, I've got it!!".

At the hospital Enos opened again his eyes.

He was alone in the small white room.

He was so confused; he didn't remember anything 'bout what's happened, but, the worst of all, he didn't remember almost anything 'bout himself.

"I'm a cop, I remember I'm a cop, but........ my family, have I a family? Who's that man? My dad? A friend? Oh my God. Where am I? Who am I?"

Jeb had finally got himself unlost unair of how close he was to where his cousin was or what kind of shape she in right now. He felt bad he comes for a visit and Daisy gets kidnapped and he can't even visit with her right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy passed out , her head injury was worst then anyone thought. Jim looked at Jack and said, " She is of no use to us now, let's get out of here."

"Wait," said Jack, "untie her and bring her with us , I have a plan."

Jim unties Daisy and brings her with them. They put her in the truck and they climb in and take off. On their way to mountain's bluff, they steal a car parked on the side of the road. Jim is driving the truck, while Jack follows in the stolen car.

They reach the top of the hill and Jim stops the truck, waves jack over and when jack get's to the truck, Jim starts to talk.

"This is what we're gona do, you and me , we're gona push this truck down that hill, with Daisy in it. We don't need her, she is useless now."

Jack just gives him a dirty look, but does what he is told. They put the truck in neutral and push it down the hill, with Daisy passed out behind the wheel.

The two men jumped in the stolen car, and took off for their meeting.

Bo And Luke were tearing up the road, looking for any kind of sign, when look suddenly notices up the hill ...

"Look Bo, that truck up yonder is weaving all over the road.."

"If he keeps driving like that Luke, he is gona end up in the revine and...."

Luke cuts him,

"Dear lord," Said Luke," That's the truck that was reported stolen, and I am guessing Daisy is in that truck"

Bo looked at him right scared and turned towards where the truck was and shouted," Daisy!!!!!!!"

They were just to far to catch up to that truck, and Luke scrambled like a dickens to fix that cb, he had to get some help, little that they knew , Jeb was closer to Daisy then anyone....

Jeb had finally got himself unlost unair of how close he was to where his cousin was or what kind of shape she in right now. He felt bad he comes for a visit and Daisy gets kidnapped and he can't even visit with her right now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy passed out , her head injury was worst then anyone thought. Jim looked at Jack and said, " She is of no use to us now, let's get out of here."

"Wait," said Jack, "untie her and bring her with us , I have a plan."

Jim unties Daisy and brings her with them. They put her in the truck and they climb in and take off. On their way to mountain's bluff, they steal a car parked on the side of the road. Jim is driving the truck, while Jack follows in the stolen car.

They reach the top of the hill and Jim stops the truck, waves jack over and when jack get's to the truck, Jim starts to talk.

"This is what we're gona do, you and me , we're gona push this truck down that hill, with Daisy in it. We don't need her, she is useless now."

Jack just gives him a dirty look, but does what he is told. They put the truck in neutral and push it down the hill, with Daisy passed out behind the wheel.

The two men jumped in the stolen car, and took off for their meeting.

Bo And Luke were tearing up the road, looking for any kind of sign, when look suddenly notices up the hill ...

"Look Bo, that truck up yonder is weaving all over the road.."

"If he keeps driving like that Luke, he is gona end up in the revine and...."

Luke cuts him,

"Dear lord," Said Luke," That's the truck that was reported stolen, and I am guessing Daisy is in that truck"

Bo looked at him right scared and turned towards where the truck was and shouted," Daisy!!!!!!!"

They were just to far to catch up to that truck, and Luke scrambled like a dickens to fix that cb, he had to get some help, little that they knew , Jeb was closer to Daisy then anyone....

Cue Anybody

Jeb decided to turn around he had a feeling about a place he went by he stopped and hid his bike behind some bushes and walked over and peered into a window and he couldn't find anybody rightaway. He walked around and looked in the front window and still couldn't find anybody and went to the other side and spotted his cousin tied to the poll right now, he ran to the front door but it was locked and when he tried the windows on the side they was locked as well and she looked so weak she definitely hurt from the crash right now.

Cue Anybody

Bo and Luke were terrified 'bout what's happening.

Everything was going wrong: Enos in hospital, and now Daisy in that truck down the hill.

Everything seemed to go in slow-motion.

The boys were looking at the truck moving down the hill.

Bo put his hands on his eyes, shouting, "Noooo!!!!!".

The young Duke was waiting for an explosion (the truck's explosion after its fall down the hill), but fortunately he didn't hear any explosion, so he lowered his hands to see what's happening.

A tree had stopped the truck, and now the truck was immobile, in a precarious position, near the ravine, but immobile.

Bo and Luke rushed toward the truck.

Bo and Luke were terrified 'bout what's happening.

Everything was going wrong: Enos in hospital, and now Daisy in that truck down the hill.

Everything seemed to go in slow-motion.

The boys were looking at the truck moving down the hill.

Bo put his hands on his eyes, shouting, "Noooo!!!!!".

The young Duke was waiting for an explosion (the truck's explosion after its fall down the hill), but fortunately he didn't hear any explosion, so he lowered his hands to see what's happening.

A tree had stopped the truck, and now the truck was immobile, in a precarious position, near the ravine, but immobile.

Bo and Luke rushed toward the truck.

Daisy was still out cold

Meanwhile, uncle Jesse was alone at the hospital.

Boss and Rosco left promising him they're going to help Bo and Luke to find Daisy.

He couldn't talk to Bo and Luke because of their CB, so he was more and more worried.

He sighed and he decided to go to Enos's room, even if he was sleeping; it was useless to stay alone in the lobby.

In the hallway, near Enos's room, he met the Doc who talked to him previously, "Doc, Enos woke up awhile ago, but he was strage, he didn't even recognize me. I'm very worry".

The Doc put a hand on uncle Jesse's shoulder, "Mr. Duke, he's going to live but he had a bad concussion and several injuries...."; uncle Jesse nodded, "Yes, I know", stopping the Doc to list all Enos's injuries, something he didn't need and he didn't want to listen again.

The Doc stay silent for awhile, then he kept on talking, "It's normal he's confused by now. He might lose memory 'bout what's happened, and he might be confused 'bout a lot of things, included things 'bout his past, but it's only a temporary condition, and...".

A nurse called the Doc from Enos's room, "Doc, he's having seizures!!".

The Doc rushed to Enos's room and uncle Jesse flopped down into a chair, praying.

Meanwhile, uncle Jesse was alone at the hospital.

Boss and Rosco left promising him they're going to help Bo and Luke to find Daisy.

He couldn't talk to Bo and Luke because of their CB, so he was more and more worried.

He sighed and he decided to go to Enos's room, even if he was sleeping; it was useless to stay alone in the lobby.

In the hallway, near Enos's room, he met the Doc who talked to him previously, "Doc, Enos woke up awhile ago, but he was strage, he didn't even recognize me. I'm very worry".

The Doc put a hand on uncle Jesse's shoulder, "Mr. Duke, he's going to live but he had a bad concussion and several injuries...."; uncle Jesse nodded, "Yes, I know", stopping the Doc to list all Enos's injuries, something he didn't need and he didn't want to listen again.

The Doc stay silent for awhile, then he kept on talking, "It's normal he's confused by now. He might lose memory 'bout what's happened, and he might be confused 'bout a lot of things, included things 'bout his past, but it's only a temporary condition, and...".

A nurse called the Doc from Enos's room, "Doc, he's having seizures!!".

The Doc rushed to Enos's room and uncle Jesse flopped down into a chair, praying.

Jeb had got there and looked and Says" guys, she don't look so good I wondered who let her drive like this now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy opened her eyes.

Jeb, Boss and Rosco were by her side, and soon after she saw Bo and Luke rushing to her.

Suddenly they heard a strange noise; the truck was falling down the ravine, butting against the rocks and then it exploded.

Luke whispered, "Just in time. If I think Daisy was inside that truck and now she could be...", he didn't finish the sentence, "....those men..... I...".

Daisy looked at him, remembering everything (the kidnapping, the crash, the sawmill barn) except why she was alone in that truck, but she had only a thought in her mind, "How's Enos goin'?".

Luke caressed her hair, "He's going to live, Daisy. Don't worry. You're going to see him, but now you have to rest".

Ambulance's door closed; inside the ambulance Daisy took a deep breath, "Finally I'm alive", then she smiled, "and Enos's going to live".

Bo grabbed Rosco's patrol car's CB, "Lost sheep to Sheppard, lost sheep to Sheppard", but uncle Jesse didn't answer him.

"Bo, I think uncle Jesse's with Enos, so he can't answer you. Come on, follow the ambulance to the hospital, then we're going to tell uncle Jesse everything", as usual Luke was calm and rational.

The General, Jeb, Boss and Rosco followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Bo finally smiled; it was a terrific day, but now things seemed to go better; "Uncle Jesse will be happy to see Daisy. And Daisy will be happy to see Enos", said Bo, hopefully.

Luke sighed, "Yeah, I hope so".

Daisy opened her eyes.

Jeb, Boss and Rosco were by her side, and soon after she saw Bo and Luke rushing to her.

Suddenly they heard a strange noise; the truck was falling down the ravine, butting against the rocks and then it exploded.

Luke whispered, "Just in time. If I think Daisy was inside that truck and now she could be...", he didn't finish the sentence, "....those men..... I...".

Daisy looked at him, remembering everything (the kidnapping, the crash, the sawmill barn) except why she was alone in that truck, but she had only a thought in her mind, "How's Enos goin'?".

Luke caressed her hair, "He's going to live, Daisy. Don't worry. You're going to see him, but now you have to rest".

Ambulance's door closed; inside the ambulance Daisy took a deep breath, "Finally I'm alive", then she smiled, "and Enos's going to live".

Bo grabbed Rosco's patrol car's CB, "Lost sheep to Sheppard, lost sheep to Sheppard", but uncle Jesse didn't answer him.

"Bo, I think uncle Jesse's with Enos, so he can't answer you. Come on, follow the ambulance to the hospital, then we're going to tell uncle Jesse everything", as usual Luke was calm and rational.

The General, Jeb, Boss and Rosco followed the ambulance to the hospital.

Bo finally smiled; it was a terrific day, but now things seemed to go better; "Uncle Jesse will be happy to see Daisy. And Daisy will be happy to see Enos", said Bo, hopefully.

Luke sighed, "Yeah, I hope so".

Jeb walks in and see's that Daisy is doing better looked terrible right now but they was taking care of what she had injured from the accident as well.

Cue Anybody

After Daisy was looked after, she was designated a wheel chair, because she was head strong about seeing Enos, and no matter how much the doctors and Jesse tried to convince her to stay in her room, she just plumb denied all what they were saying to her.

She wheels herself away from the family and heads towards Enos room, and find him sleeping soundly. She wheels herself to the side of his bed and grabs his hand. It must have been the softness touch of her hand that got Enos to open his eyes.

Daisy smiled, with those sparkling eyes of her, grinning ear to ear, but Enos was not grinning, he had a confused looked on his face as he tries to talk and manages to ask her;

"who are you?"

Daisy's sparkling eyes suddenly grew dim and filling with tears;

"It's me Enos, Daisy, don't you remember who I am?" As she wipes her tears away from her face and continues to say;

"I was kidnapped, don't you remember chasing after me?" Enos Nods a no to her as Daisy kept on;

"Two guys Grabbed me from my jeep after you wizzed right by me and then those two guys nabbed me, you don't remember that either Enos?"

Still, Enos nodded no, feeling so lost at this point, and asked her;

" How did I get here, what happened to cause me to be here?"

Daisy was crying to much by this time and rolled out of his room, leaving Enos feeling more down then ever before.

Back at the meeting, Jack and Jim were waiting for their Boss. They could see him coming from a distance, leaving a cloud of dust behind, long and behold, the car approaching them was no other then Huey Hogg.

Balladeer:

I swear, I was not expecting this, could Huey Hogg be so violent, or involved with such criminals and dealing with fire arms and weapons? How will the dukes find them, and will Enos ever get his memory back?

We will have to wait till the dust settles, you all hang tight now ya hear!!!

After Daisy was looked after, she was designated a wheel chair, because she was head strong about seeing Enos, and no matter how much the doctors and Jesse tried to convince her to stay in her room, she just plumb denied all what they were saying to her.

She wheels herself away from the family and heads towards Enos room, and find him sleeping soundly. She wheels herself to the side of his bed and grabs his hand. It must have been the softness touch of her hand that got Enos to open his eyes.

Daisy smiled, with those sparkling eyes of her, grinning ear to ear, but Enos was not grinning, he had a confused looked on his face as he tries to talk and manages to ask her;

"who are you?"

Daisy's sparkling eyes suddenly grew dim and filling with tears;

"It's me Enos, Daisy, don't you remember who I am?" As she wipes her tears away from her face and continues to say;

"I was kidnapped, don't you remember chasing after me?" Enos Nods a no to her as Daisy kept on;

"Two guys Grabbed me from my jeep after you wizzed right by me and then those two guys nabbed me, you don't remember that either Enos?"

Still, Enos nodded no, feeling so lost at this point, and asked her;

" How did I get here, what happened to cause me to be here?"

Daisy was crying to much by this time and rolled out of his room, leaving Enos feeling more down then ever before.

Back at the meeting, Jack and Jim were waiting for their Boss. They could see him coming from a distance, leaving a cloud of dust behind, long and behold, the car approaching them was no other then Huey Hogg.

Balladeer:

I swear, I was not expecting this, could Huey Hogg be so violent, or involved with such criminals and dealing with fire arms and weapons? How will the dukes find them, and will Enos ever get his memory back?

We will have to wait till the dust settles, you all hang tight now ya hear!!!

Daisy looked at Enos with once again sparkling eyes

Uncle Jesse and the boys saw Daisy coming out Enos's room, crying.

Uncle Jesse approached her and took her hands in his ones, "Daisy, are you OK?"

Daisy shook her head, "Nothing is OK. Enos doesn't remember who I am. HE DOESN'T REMEMBER WHO I AM!!! How is it possible?? I'm ....", she sobbed, "He's my.... WHY???"

Uncle Jesse hugged her, "Please Daisy, don't cry. Doc says Enos will get his memory back".

Fortunately the Doc was nearby, so he came near Daisy and tried to calm her, "Miss Duke, your friend will get his memory back. I don't know when, maybe tomorrow, or next week, or next month. I don't know when, but he'll get his memory back. In case like this, after a severe concussion and after a severe shock, it's normal there's a big confusion and a memory loss. But it's only a temporary loss. Your friend will get his memory back; he'll recall first his past memory, and then his recent memory. Maybe he won't recall today events, or recent events, but he'll start to recall his past memory".

Daisy wiped away her tears, a bit relieved, then she wheeled again toward Enos's room, "Enos Strate, I don't permit you to forget 'bout me", her eyes were now full of determination.

The Doc sighed, smiling, "She's very strong".

Everyone nodded, looking at Daisy who was heading toward Enos's room.

Luke's words broke the silence, "Why?".

Everyone looked at him.

"Why.... What?", said Bo.

"Why did they kidnap Daisy? They knew her, Daisy told us they knew her name. They wanted something from her, but when she passed out they tried to kill her because they didn't need her anymore. Why? What are they looking for?".

Nobody knew how to answer to Luke's questions.

Luke kept on talking, "What if they know Daisy is OK and if they decide to kidnap her again? We have to find out who they are and what they're doing here in Hazzard, for Daisy safety. Uncle Jesse, don't let Daisy go out the hopital or wander in the hospital until we find out what's happening".

Uncle Jesse nodded, "Don't worry Luke. Daisy wants only to stay by Enos's side; she doesn't want to go out the hospital nor to leave Enos's room. Until she's here with me, she's safe".

Meanwhile, Enos had fallen asleep again, a sleep full of strange and confused dreams. Daisy grabbed again his hand, waiting. He was dreaming of a little girl with pigtails grabbing his hand.

On the other side of town, Huey's car came to a stop as Huey hiself jumps out in a raging frenzy and swing his cane at jack and Jim;

"You bunch of idiotic baboons, you two are worst than Rosco and Enos when it comes to doing thing right. This was suppose to be a perfect set up,my weapons deals, finally have Daisy to myself and yet you two, mess things up by trying to rid of her and nearly Killing Enos."

"Well Boss huey," Said Jack, "we told you when you joined our business, that anything or anyone who gets in the way will pay the price, and...."

Huey snapped as he cut jack off;

"Moron, what was the idea of putting Daisy in a truck and rolling it down a hill? She could have died, and having her here right now was the deal, so deals off."

Jack gave Huey a dirty look and pulled out his gun;

"Huey, when I said if anyone got in our way they would meet their faith, that meant you as well."

Huey gulped, because now if he did not hold his end of the bargain, he would end up in the hospital too, maybe even worst then being dead, but being shot and survive as a cripple or something.

Huey realized he is over his head and never had any Idea how mean these two really were, and when this truck came around the bend, Huey was in for a much bigger shock once he actually sees what is in the back of it.

On the other side of town, Huey's car came to a stop as Huey hiself jumps out in a raging frenzy and swing his cane at jack and Jim;

"You bunch of idiotic baboons, you two are worst than Rosco and Enos when it comes to doing thing right. This was suppose to be a perfect set up,my weapons deals, finally have Daisy to myself and yet you two, mess things up by trying to rid of her and nearly Killing Enos."

"Well Boss huey," Said Jack, "we told you when you joined our business, that anything or anyone who gets in the way will pay the price, and...."

Huey snapped as he cut jack off;

"Moron, what was the idea of putting Daisy in a truck and rolling it down a hill? She could have died, and having her here right now was the deal, so deals off."

Jack gave Huey a dirty look and pulled out his gun;

"Huey, when I said if anyone got in our way they would meet their faith, that meant you as well."

Huey gulped, because now if he did not hold his end of the bargain, he would end up in the hospital too, maybe even worst then being dead, but being shot and survive as a cripple or something.

Huey realized he is over his head and never had any Idea how mean these two really were, and when this truck came around the bend, Huey was in for a much bigger shock once he actually sees what is in the back of it.

Jeb walked in where Daisy and Enos was at and he asked Daisy if she remembered what there names were at all?

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.