The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Lizzy around here? What makes you say that?" Cooter asks.

Kathy Says "I FBI Agent rescued me from Frank Frederick McSweeney and she and her name was Natalie Jackson and she blonde hair and green eyes and her and Hughie Hogg knew each other. Apparently he was helping Frank, and he didn't cotton with his plan to take me hostage all the way to Texas with him now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Kathy Says "I FBI Agent rescued me from Frank Frederick McSweeney and she and her name was Natalie Jackson and she blonde hair and green eyes and her and Hughie Hogg knew each other. Apparently he was helping Frank, and he didn't cotton with his plan to take me hostage all the way to Texas with him now."

"That doesn't mean Lizzy's back. Lizzy's got deep brown hair and blue eyes. And you and I both know Hughie's had run in's with the law before. That could be a mere coincidence." Cooter says.

"That doesn't mean Lizzy's back. Lizzy's got deep brown hair and blue eyes. And you and I both know Hughie's had run in's with the law before. That could be a mere coincidence." Cooter says.

Kathy Says "Whatever this Natalie Jackson said to him he drew back, and did what she told him to do Cooter."

Kathy Says "Whatever this Natalie Jackson said to him he drew back, and did what she told him to do Cooter."

"Why don't you just stay out of it. You don't understand Lizzy...she was the perfect kid and a damn good mechanic. She could make any guy bow at her feet if she wanted to but she never did. When she left town...Everyone thought it was awful. She never said where she was going or why she was going just...a note on the kitchen table. 'I have to go Daddy...I did something stupid and...I love you but I can't stay here. Don't blame Jeb...I consented...I love you. Love Lizzy.' It was awful." Cooter says finishing softly.

"Why don't you just stay out of it. You don't understand Lizzy...she was the perfect kid and a damn good mechanic. She could make any guy bow at her feet if she wanted to but she never did. When she left town...Everyone thought it was awful. She never said where she was going or why she was going just...a note on the kitchen table. 'I have to go Daddy...I did something stupid and...I love you but I can't stay here. Don't blame Jeb...I consented...I love you. Love Lizzy.' It was awful." Cooter says finishing softly.

Kathy Says "Cooter, do you look at me differently because I'm the Sheriff's daughter did you even know before today? I really love Luke Duke you know I know my father might not approve but I'm speaking with my heart and not common sense right, well common sense would tell me go to college and get out of here but I can't right now."

Kathy Says "Cooter, do you look at me differently because I'm the Sheriff's daughter did you even know before today? I really love Luke Duke you know I know my father might not approve but I'm speaking with my heart and not common sense right, well common sense would tell me go to college and get out of here but I can't right now."

"I would never look at you differently because of who your father is. I'm glad you love Luke he needs someone like you around. Look...Rosco probably told you something about Luke and Lizzy...Don't believe it. Luke and Lizzy told everyone that Lizzy broke up with him and that she broke his heart because she fell in love with his cousin. As it turns out Luke broke up with Lizzy...He didn't give her a reason other than that it didn't feel right." Cooter says.

"I would never look at you differently because of who your father is. I'm glad you love Luke he needs someone like you around. Look...Rosco probably told you something about Luke and Lizzy...Don't believe it. Luke and Lizzy told everyone that Lizzy broke up with him and that she broke his heart because she fell in love with his cousin. As it turns out Luke broke up with Lizzy...He didn't give her a reason other than that it didn't feel right." Cooter says.

Kathy Says "Would he do that me as well, because I feel he's my soulmate right now Cooter." Just then she see's Luke and Says "You Liar, you told me that Lizzy broke your up with you now, man I don't believe that now. Don't try with me, because I won't take you back and I just found that the Sheriff is my father as well."

Kathy Says "Would me do that me as well, because I feel he's my soulmate right now Cooter." Just then she see's Luke and Says "You Liar, you told me that Lizzy broke your up with her man I don't believe that now. Don't try with me, because I won't take you back and I just found that the Sheriff is my father as well."

Luke grabs her arm as she tries to run and gets in her face. "Fine, I lied. I broke up with her because Jeb asked me to. He was so in love with that girl that it was sick and pitiful. He'd follow her around town and show up at the garage trying to win her heart. It was...down right embarrassing. I could barely take the girl out without him showing up and looking like a stray dog or cat. To think I did him a favor and he screws it up. I only lied to everyone because Jeb asked me to. He told me to tell her that us being together didn't feel right...which in some cases it didn't...and that I should just let everyone think that she broke up with me. I wanted to tell you but..." Luke sighs and tries to plead with her.

"Everyone already knew what they thought and I couldn't...You wouldn't believe me if I told you otherwise. After about a week Lizzy heard what everyone in town was saying about us and she got really upset. To see that look on her face it broke my heart so I confessed. She...She understood and said it was too late to convince everyone otherwise. Kathy you have to believe me I never wanted to hurt Lizzy...I couldn't hurt her but that doesn't matter any more. It's been nine years since I...let her go and since I started dating you it's felt more right than it has with anyone else. Kathy please believe me I love you...I don't want to hurt you, you're my soul mate please believe me." Luke begs.

"You should listen to him when he bears his soul like that." Jeb says walking up.

Luke grabs her arm as she tries to run and gets in her face. "Fine, I lied. I broke up with her because Jeb asked me to. He was so in love with that girl that it was sick and pitiful. He'd follow her around town and show up at the garage trying to win her heart. It was...down right embarrassing. I could barely take the girl out without him showing up and looking like a stray dog or cat. To think I did him a favor and he screws it up. I only lied to everyone because Jeb asked me to. He told me to tell her that us being together didn't feel right...which in some cases it didn't...and that I should just let everyone think that she broke up with me. I wanted to tell you but..." Luke sighs and tries to plead with her.

"Everyone already knew what they thought and I couldn't...You wouldn't believe me if I told you otherwise. After about a week Lizzy heard what everyone in town was saying about us and she got really upset. To see that look on her face it broke my heart so I confessed. She...She understood and said it was too late to convince everyone otherwise. Kathy you have to believe me I never wanted to hurt Lizzy...I couldn't hurt her but that doesn't matter any more. It's been nine years since I...let her go and since I started dating you it's felt more right than it has with anyone else. Kathy please believe me I love you...I don't want to hurt you, you're my soul mate please believe me." Luke begs.

"You should listen to him when he bears his soul like that." Jeb says walking up.

Kathy Says "Okay I believe you and I love you Luke Duke and Jeb all I know is that she was mad at you for some reason or another but I don't see how she could be mad." Kathy finally starts crying about what happen to her and she was glad that whoever that was showed up when she did as well. Between the sobs Kathy Says "Could Lizzy buffalo Hughie into doing almost anything now, because she got him to drive me back to Hazzard and another thing guys he kept telling me how I remind him of Lizzy now. Oh another thing that dad gave him a glare about as well he kept saying how good I look in my cutoffs as well."

Kathy Says "Okay I believe you and I love you Luke Duke and Jeb all I know is that she was mad at you for some reason or another but I don't see how she could be mad." Kathy finally starts crying about what happen to her and she was glad that whoever that was showed up when she did as well. Between the sobs Kathy Says "Could Lizzy buffalo Hughie into doing almost anything now, because she got him to drive me back to Hazzard and another thing guys he kept telling me how I remind him of Lizzy now. Oh another thing that dad gave him a glare about as well he kept saying how good I look in my cutoffs as well."

"Hughie doesn't mean no harm really. If he did he would have helped Freddy out." Luke says.

"As for Lizzy...Like I told your dad one night she came to me and told me that we couldn't be together any more and that she had to leave Georgia. I convinced her to stay the night and when I woke up the next morning she was gone. I searched for her but then Cooter told me she was gone. Lizzy could strong arm anyone into anything. She just has to remind them that she holds something over them or use her innocent act. That and she loved Tom Sawyer. She could get anyone to do anything for her." Jeb says smiling slightly.

"Hughie doesn't mean no harm really. If he did he would have helped Freddy out." Luke says.

"As for Lizzy...Like I told your dad one night she came to me and told me that we couldn't be together any more and that she had to leave Georgia. I convinced her to stay the night and when I woke up the next morning she was gone. I searched for her but then Cooter told me she was gone. Lizzy could strong arm anyone into anything. She just has to remind them that she holds something over them or use her innocent act. That and she loved Tom Sawyer. She could get anyone to do anything for her." Jeb says smiling slightly.

Kathy Says "She had told Hughie something about making a mistake do you think she found out she was pregnant is that what made her run now. And he grabbed me so hard he actually bruised my arm and tossed me in the van and he was so rough as he was gagging and me and tying me up I couldn't even move I wanted to cry but didn't want to reveal how much he was upsetting me as well. I had my pocket knife but he took it out of my back pocket as well it was awful now Luke and Jeb I think Lizzy or Natalie is keeping something from you right now as well."

Kathy Says "She had told Hughie something about making a mistake do you think she found out she was pregnant is that what made her run now. And he grabbed me so hard he actually bruised my arm and tossed me in the van and he was so rough as he was gagging and me and tying me up I couldn't even move I wanted to cry but didn't want to reveal how much he was upsetting me as well. I had my pocket knife but he took it out of my back pocket as well it was awful now Luke and Jeb I think Lizzy or Natalie is keeping something from you right now as well."

"Pregnant...But...I...we...Oh crud." Jeb says putting his head in his hands.

"I swear if you got her pregnant, I don't care if you're a Duke I will kill you." Cooter growls. He goes to the phone and calls BB and LB who say they haven't heard from her in seven years. He searches his memory banks and realizes the one cousin no one would call. "Hello Earl." Cooter says when his cousin Earl picks up the phone.

"Pregnant...But...I...we...Oh crud." Jeb says putting his head in his hands.

"I swear if you got her pregnant, I don't care if you're a Duke I will kill you." Cooter growls. He goes to the phone and calls BB and LB who say they haven't heard from her in seven years. He searches his memory banks and realizes the one cousin no one would call. "Hello Earl." Cooter says when his cousin Earl picks up the phone.

Kathy realizes that she is starting to get something settled from seven years ago right now as well. She has taken about as much as she could and faints right there and somebody catches her as well.

Kathy realizes that she is starting to get something settled from seven years ago right now as well. She has taken about as much as she could and faints right there and somebody catches her as well.

"Er...Cooter old friend what can I do for you?" Earl answers.

"Did Lizzy come to you scared, upset, and pregnant?" Cooter asks.

"Uh nope." Earl says.

"Uncle Earl." Cooter hears in the background.

"Who was that?"

"Er...neighbors kid, we're really close. Listen I'd love to chat but I'm late so I'll talk to you later." Earl hangs up the phone and sighs. "Too close way too close."

"Er...Cooter old friend what can I do for you?" Earl answers.

"Did Lizzy come to you scared, upset, and pregnant?" Cooter asks.

"Uh nope." Earl says.

"Uncle Earl." Cooter hears in the background.

"Who was that?"

"Er...neighbors kid, we're really close. Listen I'd love to chat but I'm late so I'll talk to you later." Earl hangs up the phone and sighs. "Too close way too close."

Roscos walks in to find that Kathy has fainted and she was in Luke's arms and calls an ambulance for his own daughter right now as well.

Earl says "you damn well do, you call that number from the caller ID back!"

"No. The only thing I asked of you Earl was that you gave me a roof over my head. The rest I pay you for. So damn well you could give up your job and live off me." Lizzy says.

"I'm not lying for you anymore Elizabeth. The next person to call from Hazzard besides Daisy I'm going to tell them you've been living here. I'm done lying." Earl answers.

"You don't have to. I'll be out of your hair by morning." Lizzy says leaving the room. She goes to the her office and finds her boss's office. Never in the six years she had been working there has she ever met her top boss just her supervisor. She knocks on the door and then enters when she is told to. "Sir...My name is Natalie Jackson. I...I'd like to request a transfer to a different office." Lizzy says.

"What's the reason for the transfer?" The blond-haired man asks without looking up.

"Unstable living conditions and a conflict of interests." Lizzy says.

"Ok, here's your next office." He says scribbling it onto a piece of paper and then handing it to her watching her face for an answer. She how ever was looking at her next destination.

"Sir...you can't send me there. Please anywhere but there."

"It's there or here working on that case. Until his next sentencing I want you on the McSweeny case."

"Sir please..." She finally looks up and recognizes the man.

"A great man once said you can't run from your past you have to face it." The blond tells her getting up and walking around his desk.

"But...I can't."

"You know me don't you Lizzy?" He says.

"Coy Duke. I never expected to see you here."

"Why can't you face it?"

"I...I made a mistake...I've been running for so long I'm not sure..." Lizzy says. Coy cuffs her on the back of the head and she glares at him. "Ow what did you do that for?"

"It doesn't matter it's in the past." Coy answers simply leaning back on his desk.

"But it hurts."

"It does that...The way I see it you can either keep running or...or you can learn from it." Coy swings again but this time Lizzy blocks it. "See..."

"That doesn't mean he's gonna take me back because he loves me. He's gonna want the kid and that's it." Lizzy says.

"No. The only thing I asked of you Earl was that you gave me a roof over my head. The rest I pay you for. So damn well you could give up your job and live off me." Lizzy says.

"I'm not lying for you anymore Elizabeth. The next person to call from Hazzard besides Daisy I'm going to tell them you've been living here. I'm done lying." Earl answers.

"You don't have to. I'll be out of your hair by morning." Lizzy says leaving the room. She goes to the her office and finds her boss's office. Never in the six years she had been working there has she ever met her top boss just her supervisor. She knocks on the door and then enters when she is told to. "Sir...My name is Natalie Jackson. I...I'd like to request a transfer to a different office." Lizzy says.

"What's the reason for the transfer?" The blond-haired man asks without looking up.

"Unstable living conditions and a conflict of interests." Lizzy says.

"Ok, here's your next office." He says scribbling it onto a piece of paper and then handing it to her watching her face for an answer. She how ever was looking at her next destination.

"Sir...you can't send me there. Please anywhere but there."

"It's there or here working on that case. Until his next sentencing I want you on the McSweeny case."

"Sir please..." She finally looks up and recognizes the man.

"A great man once said you can't run from your past you have to face it." The blond tells her getting up and walking around his desk.

"But...I can't."

"You know me don't you Lizzy?" He says.

"Coy Duke. I never expected to see you here."

"Why can't you face it?"

"I...I made a mistake...I've been running for so long I'm not sure..." Lizzy says. Coy cuffs her on the back of the head and she glares at him. "Ow what did you do that for?"

"It doesn't matter it's in the past." Coy answers simply leaning back on his desk.

"But it hurts."

"It does that...The way I see it you can either keep running or...or you can learn from it." Coy swings again but this time Lizzy blocks it. "See..."

"That doesn't mean he's gonna take me back because he loves me. He's gonna want the kid and that's it." Lizzy says.

Coy says "no, he wants you! and Daisy just had twins, shes unstable she wants you to be her best friend again, shes lonley as hell even if she has Enos! and Enos is getting worried"

Coy says "no, he wants you! and Daisy just had twins, shes unstable she wants you to be her best friend again, shes lonley as hell even if she has Enos! and Enos is getting worried"

"Why would Enos be worried? Never mind. I can't face them Coy...I've been running for too long. I can't face Jeb or my father...I can't even face Bo and Luke...hell that whole town...I left him because I was scared. I've never been that scared before except for now. God Coy...I knew the instant he found out he was going to propose. I wish...I wish things...I wish things were different now. I wish I had waited. I...I don't want to be alone but I can't stand the thought of being in a loveless marriage." Lizzy bawls.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.