The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Kathy Says "Ball Cap, Blonde Hair tied back and big green eyes and feisty as ever she told Hughie something if he didn't drive me back to Hazzard now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Hmmm...that's odd. Why would he meet a girl like that and then drive you back to Hazzard. He never gives into girls like that...The only girl he ever gave into was Lizzy...But she's got blue eyes and brown hair. Hang on I think I've got a picture of her. It could be Lizzy, her middle name was Natalie and Jackson is her step-father's name but the description...Ah ha here it is. Did she look like that?" Rosco asks.

"Hmmm...that's odd. Why would he meet a girl like that and then drive you back to Hazzard. He never gives into girls like that...The only girl he ever gave into was Lizzy...But she's got blue eyes and brown hair. Hang on I think I've got a picture of her. It could be Lizzy, her middle name was Natalie and Jackson is her step-father's name but the description...Ah ha here it is. Did she look like that?" Rosco asks.

Earl said "Lizzy, Daisy called today, i gave her the number a month before we left cause i knew youd keep the same number, dont go changing it now, she wants you to come back, shes your best friend, dont you care?"

Kathy said "no, her hair was blonde and her eyes had colored contacts in them"

Earl said "Lizzy, Daisy called today, i gave her the number a month before we left cause i knew youd keep the same number, dont go changing it now, she wants you to come back, shes your best friend, dont you care?"

Kathy said "no, her hair was blonde and her eyes had colored contacts in them"

Julie was worried about something right now, like somebody she thought that was long gone was actually in her life now.

Aaron said "the girl that you and Daisy always talk about, she was both of yalls best friend, wasnt she?"

Julie Says "Yes, and her name is Lizzy Davenport but her given name was Elizabeth Natalie Davenport and Jackson is her stepfather's name as well."

Aaron said "i cant remember" (i g2g Julie)

Kathy Says "I remember there was this FBI Agent Natalie Jackson, and she was feisty as well and she looked at me and Hughie and knew who we were right away now Dad. She didn't say anything but it was like she remembered me from seven years ago or something lately. And also I'm telling Luke what I just found out about you being my father I hope you don't mind and don't worry I'll keep it secret that it was Lizzy Davenport that rescued me I tell him it was some FBI Agent and I didn't get her name as well."

Hughie walks by and Says "Kathy, she broke his heart when she dumped him for his cousin Jeb now and well you just might remind him of her alot you never can tell right now. Your both feisty as ever but the mechanical talent no way but I got to admit you both look good in a pair of cut-offs as well now Kathy."

Kathy Says "Julie gave them to me when she started to get bigger now, she did have twins and she figured that I could use them before she'll be needing them again. She smiled and told me that she doesn't need them anymore she has Aaron right now as well."

Hughie Says "Oh that girl looked good in a pair of cutoff as well, I see what attracted Aaron to her as well."

Kathy Says "Hughie is that all you think about now as well?"

Hughie Says "Oh never mind, you ever get tired of Luke just look me up okay Kathy!"

Kathy Says "Luke needs to know the truth dad about you and me that's what but Hughie you can't tell him that Lizzy rescued me and you okay. He likes me and I like him, and I don't need her heartbreak getting between us now as well."

"I can't believe you would tell her that. You're supposed to protect me but I guess this is what I get with my cousin being a darn undertaker." Lizzy snaps then runs to her room crying.

Rosco looks at his daughter and sighs. "I'm not saying the girl that saved you was Lizzy, you told me that she had blonde hair and green eyes. But...who knows maybe she does have color contacts and dyed her hair. I just want to know why she left Hazzard."

"I can't believe you would tell her that. You're supposed to protect me but I guess this is what I get with my cousin being a darn undertaker." Lizzy snaps then runs to her room crying.

Rosco looks at his daughter and sighs. "I'm not saying the girl that saved you was Lizzy, you told me that she had blonde hair and green eyes. But...who knows maybe she does have color contacts and dyed her hair. I just want to know why she left Hazzard."

Kathy said "to bad we cant find out"

Cooter freezes and slowly looks at Kathy. "What do you want to know?" He asks softly reigning in his temper. Kathy hadn't been around back then and didn't know how much it hurt to have her just up and leave.

Kathy Says "Well I think she's around and using Natalie Jackson and has blonde hair and green eyes right now and she rescued me from Freddy as well and I found out that the Sheriff is my father and he's going to talk to Jeb."

Kathy Says "Well I think she's around and using Natalie Jackson and has blonde hair and green eyes right now and she rescued me from Freddy as well and I found out that the Sheriff is my father and he's going to talk to Jeb."

"Lizzy around here? What makes you say that?" Cooter asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.