The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Bo said "she never told me she was pregnant or that i was the dad, she never let on that she wanted to tell me"

Aaron Says "Why didn't you keep bugging her then Bo? If that was Julie, I would've never gave up on her now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bo says "i know"

Aaron Says "I hope he didn't escape from the state police or I might ask the docter to have my wife stay in longer and not quite tell her the truth until everything is taken care. If Freddy even comes here Julie, I don't know what I would do right now as well he had no right they scared her enough back in Texas she doesn't need anymore than what's going on right now. She just had twins and if he shows up here she kinda of tapped so I'm going to stay right here with Julie in her room, and if anything comes don't tell your sister or your cousin okay."

Cue Anybody

Aaron Says "I hope he didn't escape from the state police or I might ask the docter to have my wife stay in longer and not quite tell her the truth until everything is taken care. If Freddy even comes here Julie, I don't know what I would do right now as well he had no right they scared her enough back in Texas she doesn't need anymore than what's going on right now. She just had twins and if he shows up here she kinda of tapped so I'm going to stay right here with Julie in her room, and if anything comes don't tell your sister or your cousin okay."

Cue Anybody

Bo nodds "im gonna stay here with Katy and Enos is staying with Daisy"

Bo nodds "im gonna stay here with Katy and Enos is staying with Daisy"

Aaron Says "Bo I need to talk to you outside in the hallway and not in front of Katy either she might freak out a bit okay. Don't worry in has something to do with Freddy allright."

Cue Anybody

Bo walkes out of the room with him "what is it Aaron?"

Aaron Says "He has escaped from the State Police, don't freak we can't tell Katy, Julie or Daisy or any other woman in Hazzard County but we got to tell Cletus and the Sheriff but not in front of a lady now okay."

Cue Anybody

Bo said "why not tell the girls?"

Aaron Says "They might freak out besides all three of them just had babies as well? You know Julie got when she had to go to court about what happened to her Texas she was wreck I had a hard time dealing with her Bo."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.