The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

the little girl said "i wanna go to Hazzard, i miss Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos and Aunt Julie"

Kathy looked at Hughie and Says "How come everybody says I look like the Sheriff right now and was that Lizzy Davenport, Cooter's daughter I don't believe it now as well. Well she is still alive now and I wander what Jeb Duke did to her to make her leave Hazzard now I wouldn't even dream of leaving now. There's something that everybody in Hazzard knows that I don't right now I really would love to know what that is as well and thank you as well. Listen Hughie, don't tell anybody this but your a nice guy after all and how can you be related to the McSweeney's now I heard about him so that is Frank Frederick McSweeney of Tennessee and he went to Texas and what he did to Julie and Daisy well that's just too much now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Kathy looked at Hughie and Says "How come everybody says I look like the Sheriff right now and was that Lizzy Davenport, Cooter's daughter I don't believe it now as well. Well she is still alive now and I wander what Jeb Duke did to her to make her leave Hazzard now I wouldn't even dream of leaving now. There's something that everybody in Hazzard knows that I don't right now I really would love to know what that is as well and thank you as well. Listen Hughie, don't tell anybody this but your a nice guy after all and how can you be related to the McSweeney's now I heard about him so that is Frank Frederick McSweeney of Tennessee and he went to Texas and what he did to Julie and Daisy well that's just too much now as well."

Julie wakes up frightened to find Uncle Jesse with her and she Says "Where's Aaron right now he's was here when I went to sleep now. And how are Scarlett and Rhett doing right now there so tiny as well how will they ever survive now."

Uncle Jesse Says "There fine, and we'll be at there first birthday birthday before you even know it honey. And Aaron and Enos and had to do something with Sheriff but it had something to do with Kathy as well. I don't know what is going on right now, but Luke is upset and Bo went as well he had me keep an eye on Katy and Karen as well and Enos asked me to keep an eye on Daisy and their twins. There something everybody doesn't want you, Daisy and Katy knowing about right now as well."

the little girl said "i wanna go to Hazzard, i miss Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos and Aunt Julie"

"I know you want to baby but I've told you they don't want us there and we're better off here. Don't worry everything will be alright now come on it's past your bed time." Lizzy answers. The little girl complains but finally Lizzy gets her settled and then walks back into the other room. "How many times Earl? How many times have I told you not to tell her stories. I left them in the past for a reason. A reason I thought would stay dead. No one in Hazzard knows why I left or where I'm at now. It hurt to leave them but I couldn't stay. You understood that when you took me in. We had an agreement and I'm expecting you to uphold your end. I can't do this without you cousin and I wish you respected me." Lizzy sighs.

In Hazzard Hughie looks at Kathy. "There's nothing you need to know now just don't you go worrying about who that was. She's an FBI agent that took him away. Come on let's get you back." Hughie says before helping her back to the sheriff's office.

"I know you want to baby but I've told you they don't want us there and we're better off here. Don't worry everything will be alright now come on it's past your bed time." Lizzy answers. The little girl complains but finally Lizzy gets her settled and then walks back into the other room. "How many times Earl? How many times have I told you not to tell her stories. I left them in the past for a reason. A reason I thought would stay dead. No one in Hazzard knows why I left or where I'm at now. It hurt to leave them but I couldn't stay. You understood that when you took me in. We had an agreement and I'm expecting you to uphold your end. I can't do this without you cousin and I wish you respected me." Lizzy sighs.

In Hazzard Hughie looks at Kathy. "There's nothing you need to know now just don't you go worrying about who that was. She's an FBI agent that took him away. Come on let's get you back." Hughie says before helping her back to the sheriff's office.

Kathy walks in and the Sheriff tells her he needs to talk to her in his office there's something he should've told her a long time ago now as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Before Rosco enters his office Hughie grabs his arm. "Lizzy's alive." Hughie says then walks out of the station.

Kathy Says "Hughie the Sheriff wants to talk to me, you can wait besides is it really that important now as well and why is this Lizzy so important to as well."

Kathy Says "Hughie the Sheriff wants to talk to me, you can wait besides is it really that important now as well and why is this Lizzy so important to as well."

"She's...Someone from the past." Rosco answers watching Hughie leave. "Now Kathy this is real important and I should have told you this ages ago."

"She's...Someone from the past." Rosco answers watching Hughie leave. "Now Kathy this is real important and I should have told you this ages ago."

Kathy Says "What is it and please Hughie leave us alone, I'm sure your Uncle would love to talk to you right now okay."

"I'm not sure." Rosco says.

Kathy Says "I know I like him right now, I think I should tell him as well. And who is this Lizzy right now nobody seems to know but can't stop talking about right now as well."

Kathy Says "Yeah Sure, he always lectures me about my driving and keeps teasing me that I'm keeping his garage in business now as well."

"She's his daughter about a year older than Julie. About seven years ago she left town and no one has seen or heard from her since. A lot of people around here think she's dead. She just up and left. No reason, no goodbye, just one day here and the next day gone." Rosco says.

"She's his daughter about a year older than Julie. About seven years ago she left town and no one has seen or heard from her since. A lot of people around here think she's dead. She just up and left. No reason, no goodbye, just one day here and the next day gone." Rosco says.

Kathy Says "I've heard Julie talking about her as well. Why Julie end up in Yahooville and get mixed up with the guy that kidnapped me all those months ago to begin with she wasn't running away or nothing was it."

Kathy Says "I've heard Julie talking about her as well. Why Julie end up in Yahooville and get mixed up with the guy that kidnapped me all those months ago to begin with she wasn't running away or nothing was it."

"I don't know why. It had something to do with the Texas Rangers." Rosco says.

Kathy Says "She was a Texas Ranger at one time, I don't know she doesn't seem like the type to be a Ranger now at all Dad."

"Me neither. Listen Kathy I'm real sorry about never telling you but can you do me a favor and don't mention Lizzy? The town was in shock for weeks after she left." Rosco says.

"Me neither. Listen Kathy I'm real sorry about never telling you but can you do me a favor and don't mention Lizzy? The town was in shock for weeks after she left." Rosco says.

Kathy Says "Okay, and does Julie know what happen to me right now as well or she still upset about what happened to her in Texas. I heard they kidnapped and raped her and froze her out as well."

"No I think they kept it from the girls." Rosco says.

Kathy Says "I wonder what plans he for me then, he seemed so cold and cruel. He actually threw in the van and tied me up so tight and then got just about tossed me in that room at the cabin I was actually about ready to cry just from the way he treat me now as well Dad."

Kathy Says "I wonder what plans he for me then, he seemed so cold and cruel. He actually threw in the van and tied me up so tight and then got just about tossed me in that room at the cabin I was actually about ready to cry just from the way he treat me now as well Dad."

"Probably the same thing his father did to the girls. How did you get out of there?" Rosco asks.

"Probably the same thing his father did to the girls. How did you get out of there?" Rosco asks.

Kathy Says "This Natalie Jackson came and took the man that kidnapped me, and Hughie untied me as well and he drove me here as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.