The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

In Julie's room, she looks at Aaron and Says "Honey, you got to leave again what's wrong something is happening in the County isn't I can just tell right now and listen I'm worried about Freddy finding me and Daisy right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks and Says "Freddy is here right now, I can't believe just my luck now how come when everything is going so smooth for me this has to happen on me now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "god, why did he have to come back!"

Julie had no idea that everything was fine and okay and that she had a brand new niece as well she looks at her husband and Says "Aaron honey, what's really going right now there's something your not telling me right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Aaron said "how do i tell Daisy"

Julie Says "Wow, Bo and Katy have a baby girl I thought she was pregnant with his baby now and very carefully as well. It could really upset her as well okay, so be gentle about that issue as well she hates Freddy for what he did to me now as well."

Cue Anybody

Aaron nodds and goes down to Daisys room

Aaron starts explain what he heard happened at the Boars Nest without alarming Daisy as well, she just had twins just like his wife did as well. He knew she was scared stiff of Freddy as well and he was just mad at him for trying to take his Julie away from him right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Aaron starts explain what he heard happened at the Boars Nest without alarming Daisy as well, she just had twins just like his wife did as well. He knew she was scared stiff of Freddy as well and he was just mad at him for trying to take his Julie away from him right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and held Rachelle while Enos held Vidaila "oh Aaron, why did he have to do that to Katy, and why is he back!" crying now

Daisy sighed and held Rachelle while Enos held Vidaila "oh Aaron, why did he have to do that to Katy, and why is he back!" crying now

Aaron Says "It's okay he's caught by the state police and Bo wanted to tear him to pieces but Karen was on the way and he couldn't stick around thow Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.