The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "Yeah sure"

After a few days it was okay for Manny to bring Julie home which hopelessly spoiled as well he couldn't help she was his angel right now and now she was carrying his baby. He had cleaned the whole house while she was gone and she was impressed he looked at his wife and seen a empty room that used to for storage and proudly claims "That's the baby's nursery honey what do you think, sure it needs come cleaning and some new carpeting and furniture but that's it right there."

Cue Anybody

After a few days it was okay for Manny to bring Julie home which hopelessly spoiled as well he couldn't help she was his angel right now and now she was carrying his baby. He had cleaned the whole house while she was gone and she was impressed he looked at his wife and seen a empty room that used to for storage and proudly claims "That's the baby's nursery honey what do you think, sure it needs come cleaning and some new carpeting and furniture but that's it right there."

Cue Anybody

Julie just smiled

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
"Hey just because we left their house doesn't mean we left their lives. You can talk to your mom as often as you wish. She's still gonna be here for you." Chad says.

Kayle said "I know that...I just don't know how were gonna do this..you have to work..I still have 3 years of school left...and then the kids...Chad what were we thinking..."

Kayle said "I know that...I just don't know how were gonna do this..you have to work..I still have 3 years of school left...and then the kids...Chad what were we thinking..."

"We were thinking that we are in love. Your mom and Aunt Lizzy have volunteered to help us out as much as they can. And they will. Aunt Lizzy has even volunteered to open a day care in her home if need be and you know your mom would do the same. It's gonna be ok." Chad says.

"We were thinking that we are in love. Your mom and Aunt Lizzy have volunteered to help us out as much as they can. And they will. Aunt Lizzy has even volunteered to open a day care in her home if need be and you know your mom would do the same. It's gonna be ok." Chad says.

Kayle huggs him "I'm so glad all this finally worked out..if you hadn't got out of jail we wouldn't be here right now"

"Me too. No more worrying now. If you want and you don't think you can handle school for the next couple years Aunt Lizzy would be more than happy to homeschool you." Chad says.

Kayle said "I'll ask her tommarow, I was gonna go visit her while your at work if thats okay, I heard her and my Mom were gonna spend the day together."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.