The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy was happy now

"Uh, Jeb Stewart Duke? We need to talk to you for a moment." The doctor says. Jeb looks at Lizzy then kisses her forehead before joining the doctor in the hall.

All Lizzy could see through the glass was Jeb nodding as the doctor spoke something about more tests. Being trained to read lips was a very hard thing to accomplish but Lizzy had done it. Except now they were standing so Lizzy could only see profiles of the men making it harder to read. Soon Jeb nodding again and then reentered the room.

"Uh, Jeb Stewart Duke? We need to talk to you for a moment." The doctor says. Jeb looks at Lizzy then kisses her forehead before joining the doctor in the hall.

All Lizzy could see through the glass was Jeb nodding as the doctor spoke something about more tests. Being trained to read lips was a very hard thing to accomplish but Lizzy had done it. Except now they were standing so Lizzy could only see profiles of the men making it harder to read. Soon Jeb nodding again and then reentered the room.

Daisy said "Whats wrong?"

Daisy said "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that..." Jeb starts.

"Please?" Lizzy asks.

"It's...Something about the last tests has the doctors stumped they want to run some more tests but our baby girl should be fine." Jeb says taking Lizzy's hand.

"I don't want a should be I want a gonna be. Wait did you say baby girl?" Lizzy says.

"Nothing it's just that..." Jeb starts.

"Please?" Lizzy asks.

"It's...Something about the last tests has the doctors stumped they want to run some more tests but our baby girl should be fine." Jeb says taking Lizzy's hand.

"I don't want a should be I want a gonna be. Wait did you say baby girl?" Lizzy says.

Daisy said "He said Baby Girl alright"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.