The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "Lizzy..your going to have too...yes you can!..you can!"

"No Daisy I can't." Lizzy says crying.

"Liz, little red, baby listen to me. I don't know if you can hear me but know this I'm coming right now. I'll meet you at the hospital. You'll be just fine. Just relax. Listen to me Red you can do this. I have faith in you." Jeb says over the radio.

"No Daisy I can't." Lizzy says crying.

"Liz, little red, baby listen to me. I don't know if you can hear me but know this I'm coming right now. I'll meet you at the hospital. You'll be just fine. Just relax. Listen to me Red you can do this. I have faith in you." Jeb says over the radio.

Daisy said "You hear that...lets get going" soon they were at the hospital and the Nurses and Doctor were going to allow Daisy and Jeb to be in the room with Lizzy...Kayle was right by the door though

Daisy said "I know...but hey your almost there...you'll have your beautiful baby!"

The Doc came in "Lizzy were ready to start now"

"I...I'm not ready. I can't do this." Lizzy says.

"Drop the act Lizzy." Jeb snaps. Then he looks into her eyes. "God you really are scared. Listen to me Liz. You are the strongest woman I have ever met. You can do this and ready or not you don't get much of a choice." Jeb says.

"I...I'm not...I can't do this." Lizzy says.

"I...I'm not ready. I can't do this." Lizzy says.

"Drop the act Lizzy." Jeb snaps. Then he looks into her eyes. "God you really are scared. Listen to me Liz. You are the strongest woman I have ever met. You can do this and ready or not you don't get much of a choice." Jeb says.

"I...I'm not...I can't do this." Lizzy says.

Daisy took her hand "Do this for Jeb, Heather, your dad, Me, ,Kayle...everyone! you can do this!"

Daisy said "JEB!" soon it was time for Lizzy to push and Daisy and Jeb held both her hands

"I can't do this. Please I can't do this." Lizzy panics.

"You can." Jeb says.

"No I can't." Lizzy answers.

"Mrs. Duke if you do not calm down you're gonna hurt your baby. Please take a few deep breaths." The doctor says.

"Find your center. Close your eyes and breathe sweetie. Breathe. You can do it." The nurse says. Lizzy does and soon is breathing evenly.

"Can we go now?" The doctor asks. Lizzy nods.

"I can't do this. Please I can't do this." Lizzy panics.

"You can." Jeb says.

"No I can't." Lizzy answers.

"Mrs. Duke if you do not calm down you're gonna hurt your baby. Please take a few deep breaths." The doctor says.

"Find your center. Close your eyes and breathe sweetie. Breathe. You can do it." The nurse says. Lizzy does and soon is breathing evenly.

"Can we go now?" The doctor asks. Lizzy nods.

Daisy said "It's time to push Lizzy!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.