The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

after an hour Walker and Trivette and the rest came in the room

Uncle Jesse Says "Julie's in pain they had to set he shoulder and she's still has tears and she hasn't stopped crying ever since she admitted to herself what happened Daisy. Bo is very upset about what happened to the two of you and he's telling Aaron hoping he doesn't dump her right now."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse Says "Julie's in pain they had to set he shoulder and she's still has tears and she hasn't stopped crying ever since she admitted to herself what happened Daisy. Bo is very upset about what happened to the two of you and he's telling Aaron hoping he doesn't dump her right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy lookes up "every part of my body hurts, they just reversed my miscarrige"

Daisy said "i was just joking, but still"

Uncle Jesse Says "Julie, thinks somehow it's her fault right now Daisy for wanting to help out Jude Emery out and she doesn't even think she'll ever do that again. But she was actually braver than she thinks she was did you know that she stood up to Bubba now."

Cue Anybody

Uncle Jesse Says "Julie, thinks somehow it's her fault right now Daisy for wanting to help out Jude Emery out and she doesn't even think she'll ever do that again. But she was actually braver than she thinks she was did you know that she stood up to Bubba now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighs "i tried my best, im glad Manny helped me and im glad i decided not to press charges on him he and Aranz arent heartless like Bubba"

Daisy sighs "i tried my best, im glad Manny helped me and im glad i decided not to press charges on him he and Aranz arent heartless like Bubba"

Uncle Jesse Says "I'm still laughing about Manny's ruse from Julie told me he pretended to understand only one word in english that might've worked for a long time in Hazzard Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.