The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "fine" and she went back into Julies room but tryed to avoid eye contact just then they all heard Kayle gasp

Julie Says "But Daisy, the docter when he heard me admit that he scheduled me one for in a little bit and he just told me it's Texas Law about rape cases. I think your going to get the same lecture as me right now here he comes right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i already told Kaylee id get one after my melt down"

Julie Says "You finally let the tears flow, I didn't know how much our cousins and Uncle Jesse could put up with me. Well at least I stratched his eye and bit his lip now, I'm proud of that but how could it happen to me Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says "I know"

After a while the Docter was finished and Says "Well listen there some other things as well and I'm admitting you Ms. Duke as well we got an empty in the same room as your cousin but really I think you and her should get some counseling and next time don't try to start a fight in the hosptial this ain't a roadhouse now."

A Little While Later Dr. Malone walk in Julie's room and Says "Ms. Duke we went over your X-rays and you have a dislocated sholder listen I can fix but it will hurt while I do it just bear down and let me know it if hurts okay."

Cue Anybody

After a while the Docter was finished and Says "Well listen there some other things as well and I'm admitting you Ms. Duke as well we got an empty in the same room as your cousin but really I think you and her should get some counseling and next time don't try to start a fight in the hosptial this ain't a roadhouse now."

A Little While Later Dr. Malone walk in Julie's room and Says "Ms. Duke we went over your X-rays and you have a dislocated sholder listen I can fix but it will hurt while I do it just bear down and let me know it if hurts okay."

Cue Anybody

Manny, Aranz and Salena left and it seems they didn't like what effect Bubba had people's lives right now. Manny Says "I didn't know what he did to those girls now that wasn't even fair they couldn't fight back. I hope that him and Freddy get life for what they did now, they didn't ask for all of that now Aranz."

Aranz Says "I know Manny makes me sick to think I helped him kidnap Julie and Kaylee. I got to turn out my life right now and can't wait till I get my restaurant back maybe nobody in Yahooville will remember me."

Manny Says "There's other girls as well, did you see all those tapes I wonder why he kept them he's just sick now."

Cue Anybody

Manny, Aranz and Salena left and it seems they didn't like what effect Bubba had people's lives right now. Manny Says "I didn't know what he did to those girls now that wasn't even fair they couldn't fight back. I hope that him and Freddy get life for what they did now, they didn't ask for all of that now Aranz."

Aranz Says "I know Manny makes me sick to think I helped him kidnap Julie and Kaylee. I got to turn out my life right now and can't wait till I get my restaurant back maybe nobody in Yahooville will remember me."

Manny Says "There's other girls as well, did you see all those tapes I wonder why he kept them he's just sick now."

Cue Anybody

Aranz says "i feel sorry for Daisy and Julie the most"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.