The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Julie looks and Says "Well Daisy that's wonderful she looks just like you but has Walker's height and Manny you want to open up a Barber Shop in Hazzard then go ahead but listen I know this bad but on Aprils First run the Buzz Cut special for five dollars and see how guys come for that now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says "and Kayle is pregnant and so am i"

Daisy says "and Kayle is pregnant and so am i"

Julie Says "Wow Daisy this ought to be intersecting now right everybody but listen my wrists are so red right now. There's something that I think everybody might need to know Bubba McSweeny raped me when I wouldn't tell him nothing about you and the Texas Rangers and where the disc was and I felt so ashamed as well but I couldn't see him but I knew it was him Daisy. I feel so ashamed because they left me so defensiveless as well I hope I don't end up pregnant now."

Cue Anybody

Julie Says "Wow Daisy this ought to be intersecting now right everybody but listen my wrists are so red right now. There's something that I think everybody might need to know Bubba McSweeny raped me when I wouldn't tell him nothing about you and the Texas Rangers and where the disc was and I felt so ashamed as well but I couldn't see him but I knew it was him Daisy. I feel so ashamed because they left me so defensiveless as well I hope I don't end up pregnant now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "well im gonna get demoted to Alexes job because of the baby, if i dont, Walker and Trivette aint gonna let me do anything that has to do with karate moves and handcuffs, i can hear Walker "Daisy, you stay here, im not gonna have you killing your self'" that made some of them laugh

Daisy sighed "well im gonna get demoted to Alexes job because of the baby, if i dont, Walker and Trivette aint gonna let me do anything that has to do with karate moves and handcuffs, i can hear Walker "Daisy, you stay here, im not gonna have you killing your self'" that made some of them laugh

Julie was upset and Says "Daisy didn't you hear me or anybody Bubba McSweeny raped me I couldn't even hit the man he pinned me down where I couldn't even kick him I'm so ashamed right now. All I know is that Freddy had my wrists handcuffed to the posts and blindfolded me and then he gagged me and then he turns on something and around midnight Bubba walks in and start asking me questions and when I wouldn't give him answers that he wanted well that when it happened."

Jeb, Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse all got real quiet and Bo Says "How can he do that my sister Uncle Jesse that's not very fair I don't believe this where is Bubba McSweeny at right now Daisy I hope he's going down for rape now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie was upset and Says "Daisy didn't you hear me or anybody Bubba McSweeny raped me I couldn't even hit the man he pinned me down where I couldn't even kick him I'm so ashamed right now. All I know is that Freddy had my wrists handcuffed to the posts and blindfolded me and then he gagged me and then he turns on something and around midnight Bubba walks in and start asking me questions and when I wouldn't give him answers that he wanted well that when it happened."

Jeb, Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse all got real quiet and Bo Says "How can he do that my sister Uncle Jesse that's not very fair I don't believe this where is Bubba McSweeny at right now Daisy I hope he's going down for rape now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes shakily "yeah i heard ya, and he raped me too, and hes going to jail for it, now maybe i should leave before I get anyone else mad at me for just trying to lightin' things up a bit" and she stormed out of the room

Daisy sighes shakily "yeah i heard ya, and he raped me too, and hes going to jail for it, now maybe i should leave before I get anyone else mad at me for just trying to lightin' things up a bit" and she stormed out of the room

Julie Says "Sorry but my emotions are getting to me right now, I don't weather to cry about it or yell at everybody in the room Uncle Jesse. I still remember him coming in and he takes the gag off, and he's getting closer and closer and I tried to kick him but it didn't work and I tried to knee him but he was bigger than me. But when he got close off course I smell and sense when he was kissing him he got reall close and I stratched his eye. He got up a little bit and slapped me I know that might happen but I didn't care at that point it was the only defensive I had left, then when he kissed me again I bit his lip, off course you know what happened. Uncle Jesse, my did that happened to me and how could he do that as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Sorry but my emotions are getting to me right now, I don't weather to cry about it or yell at everybody in the room Uncle Jesse. I still remember him coming in and he takes the gag off, and he's getting closer and closer and I tried to kick him but it didn't work and I tried to knee him but he was bigger than me. But when he got close off course I smell and sense when he was kissing him he got reall close and I stratched his eye. He got up a little bit and slapped me I know that might happen but I didn't care at that point it was the only defensive I had left, then when he kissed me again I bit his lip, off course you know what happened. Uncle Jesse, my did that happened to me and how could he do that as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Kaylee see's Daisy outside the room and Says "Listen, you and your cousin are hurting and he did the exact samething to me as well. But makes it worst is that after he was done three hours later Freddy walks in and does it again to me but he made it so I couldn't scream with leaving the gag in my mouth I was crying and the tears were coming down my face as well. Were all going through this not just you and I'm sorry I betrayed the two of you now, I still have the bribe money and I just couldn't spend it you know I think eventually I going to call somebody as well. You know that man taped everything I wish they would destroy those tapes what was he doing making copies for his friend who know how many girls his guys was kidnapping and doing the exact samething as well. Please don't walk away from me now, listen I understand where your coming from and your cousin as well the two of you are going to need each other more than ever right now and in the years to come now."

She runs over to a docter and Says "Listen Dr. Malone listen this Ms. Duke cousin and both her and me were raped by the same man and I think you should know about it, come on Daisy the first step is admitting it happened and the next step is letting the docters and nurses collect the evidence I've allreadry had that done a couple of days ago now. I think they should do that for Julie as well it will make your case stronger don't worry about the embrassment right now. I had to go through the very samething as well now, so I know what the process is right now as well and you know it will make things much easier for you as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Kaylee see's Daisy outside the room and Says "Listen, you and your cousin are hurting and he did the exact samething to me as well. But makes it worst is that after he was done three hours later Freddy walks in and does it again to me but he made it so I couldn't scream with leaving the gag in my mouth I was crying and the tears were coming down my face as well. Were all going through this not just you and I'm sorry I betrayed the two of you now, I still have the bribe money and I just couldn't spend it you know I think eventually I going to call somebody as well. You know that man taped everything I wish they would destroy those tapes what was he doing making copies for his friend who know how many girls his guys was kidnapping and doing the exact samething as well. Please don't walk away from me now, listen I understand where your coming from and your cousin as well the two of you are going to need each other more than ever right now and in the years to come now."

She runs over to a docter and Says "Listen Dr. Malone listen this Ms. Duke cousin and both her and me were raped by the same man and I think you should know about it, come on Daisy the first step is admitting it happened and the next step is letting the docters and nurses collect the evidence I've allreadry had that done a couple of days ago now. I think they should do that for Julie as well it will make your case stronger don't worry about the embrassment right now. I had to go through the very samething as well now, so I know what the process is right now as well and you know it will make things much easier for you as well."

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

With what Julie had blurted out she was crying for the first time since it happened and it seemed that she didn't know she could be so upset about what Bubba did to her as well. She looks at Uncle Jesse, and everybody else there and Says "Sorry, but my emotions I've trying to stay strong for so long that it wasn't possible anymore. Daisy is going to an emotional mess pretty soon as well take it easy on her everybody she might be a little bit more snappy that usual please let the two of us get through this right now. Why me? how can he be so cruel ?I couldn't even fight back well at least I stratched his eye and bit his lip as well. I don't know all I wanted to do was a little favor what if I'm pregnant from that happening how do I decide about something that involves somebody else now?"

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

With what Julie had blurted out she was crying for the first time since it happened and it seemed that she didn't know she could be so upset about what Bubba did to her as well. She looks at Uncle Jesse, and everybody else there and Says "Sorry, but my emotions I've trying to stay strong for so long that it wasn't possible anymore. Daisy is going to an emotional mess pretty soon as well take it easy on her everybody she might be a little bit more snappy that usual please let the two of us get through this right now. Why me? how can he be so cruel ?I couldn't even fight back well at least I stratched his eye and bit his lip as well. I don't know all I wanted to do was a little favor what if I'm pregnant from that happening how do I decide about something that involves somebody else now?"

Cue daisydukeXenosstrait

just then everyone heard Daisy yelling at Kaylee about something about how friends were supposed to be there for each other and how Kaylee deserted Julie and Daisy when they needed her

just then everyone heard Daisy yelling at Kaylee about something about how friends were supposed to be there for each other and how Kaylee deserted Julie and Daisy when they needed her

Kaylee Says "Your weren't there, I have bills and besides if you can't take my advice then go ahead and be angry at the whole world Daisy but right now your cousin needs you right now, and your fighting with her and she said the two of you were like sisters but your out here right now. Brad dumped me when he heard what Bubba and Freddy and my family well they won't even return my phone calls you got family in there to support you right now."

Cue Anybody

Kaylee Says "Your weren't there, I have bills and besides if you can't take my advice then go ahead and be angry at the whole world Daisy but right now your cousin needs you right now, and your fighting with her and she said the two of you were like sisters but your out here right now. Brad dumped me when he heard what Bubba and Freddy and my family well they won't even return my phone calls you got family in there to support you right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighes "im sorry Kaylee, its just im pregnant and my hormones are getting screwed up" just then Alex comes in after getting a call from Julie

Alex says "i dont know, you have to think of that, but things are about to get ugly between Kaylee and Daisy out there"

Julie Says "You better break that it up, you ought to see her with PMS nice calm Daisy turns way different trust me. She once threw out my entire Reba McEntire collection because I left it one the couch Alex."

Cue Anybody

Alex said "yeah and she nearly threw a vase at Walkers head for something i cant remember"

Julie see's Alex go see what was bothering Daisy right now. Kaylee Says "She's upset because I wasn't there for her and Julie right now but geez calm down allreadry. Alex talk some sense into her what happened to me happened to her and she don't admit it right now, that's what she's really mad about right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie see's Alex go see what was bothering Daisy right now. Kaylee Says "She's upset because I wasn't there for her and Julie right now but geez calm down allreadry. Alex talk some sense into her what happened to me happened to her and she don't admit it right now, that's what she's really mad about right now."

Cue Anybody

Alex pulls Daisy to the side and talks to her, this makes everyone feel like there in the middle of a soap opra

Alex pulls Daisy to the side and talks to her, this makes everyone feel like there in the middle of a soap opra

Kaylee Says "Daisy please let your feelings go what Bubba did to you was wrong and Julie as well, when I finally admitted it happened I cried like a baby just let the tears flow allright if you don't you might be bitter for the rest of your life now."

Cue Anybody

Kaylee Says "Daisy please let your feelings go what Bubba did to you was wrong and Julie as well, when I finally admitted it happened I cried like a baby just let the tears flow allright if you don't you might be bitter for the rest of your life now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy finaly broke down but it wasnt because Kaylee said something about it and she cried for about an hour actually

A couple of hours later

Kaylee Says "I was consoled by the nurse and the next step well you got to talk to the docter about what happened as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said "well im already pregnant, but the baby is Enos's, ive had that confirmed, i mean of course it isnt Walkers again, and it sure aint any of the guys that kidnaped me, can there be anymore for the doctor to tell me"

Daisy said "well im already pregnant, but the baby is Enos's, ive had that confirmed, i mean of course it isnt Walkers again, and it sure aint any of the guys that kidnaped me, can there be anymore for the doctor to tell me"

Kaylee Says "But they got to do a rape kit, Julie has to go through it as well if she hasn't allreadry it's the only way to collect evidence Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.