The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "Lizzy, you are mine and Kayles best friend, Kayle would you mind if Lizzy came along?"

"I guess that would be ok. I mean I've never been shopping with anyone but my best friend before and when ever I invited my adoptive mom to go she would spend hours on herself and it wasn't much fun." Kayle says.

"Oh...I can assure you Daisy and I have tons of fun even if we don't get a lot. But I can understand if you just want this to be you and your mom this time." Lizzy says.

"I guess that would be ok. I mean I've never been shopping with anyone but my best friend before and when ever I invited my adoptive mom to go she would spend hours on herself and it wasn't much fun." Kayle says.

"Oh...I can assure you Daisy and I have tons of fun even if we don't get a lot. But I can understand if you just want this to be you and your mom this time." Lizzy says.

Kayle said "no, its okay, go ahead, come along, it will be fun"

Daisy agreed

Daisy said "he did, but im scared of him, i wanna forgive him, but i cant, you didnt see me that night i had Kayle"

"Then you shouldn't have to worry about him. I can only imagine the pain you went through that night and why you're still scared but you don't have to forgive him. Sometimes it's better to just brush it off and forget it than actually forgive someone." Jeb says.

"Then you shouldn't have to worry about him. I can only imagine the pain you went through that night and why you're still scared but you don't have to forgive him. Sometimes it's better to just brush it off and forget it than actually forgive someone." Jeb says.

Daisy sighed "i know, but i know hes gonna show up at my door and wanna talk" of course she was right

Daisy sighed "its a little late for this, but i guess ill try to forgive you"

"I'm not expecting your forgiveness Daisy. I'm just telling you that I regret and apologize for everything I put you through the entire time I've known you. I know Kayle and April are better off here with you and I'm not gonna try to make them move." Walker says.

"I'm not expecting your forgiveness Daisy. I'm just telling you that I regret and apologize for everything I put you through the entire time I've known you. I know Kayle and April are better off here with you and I'm not gonna try to make them move." Walker says.

Daisy sighed "no, i really forgive you, i mean, i was being selfish, yes there better off here, but your not that bad of a guy, that night was an accident and my fault, if you wanna see your daughter and granddaughter ill let them visit you and Alex, but theyre good in Hazzard with the rest of their family, i dont even know why i couldnt forgive you before now"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.