The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Elly: *nods* I know I can't understand Julie. Course I gotta go now and help Uncle Jesse, but if there's anything you need me to do for you while I'm goe or before I go just name it.

Julie Says "Well goodbye and tell Uncle Jesse that I love him and I miss him as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Elly: I will Julie. I hope this makes you a little happy. Uncle Jesse said that maybe tomorrow after me and him pick a few bushels of apples we'll make a pie and bring you some. That is if you think you could I know you ain't felt good Julie and I know it's tough.

Julie Says "Elly I was thinking Dr. House has been really nice and I heard he like Apple Pie can bring him a slice as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Elly: Will do Julie *chuckles* Well see ya. *goes out to her Jeep called Wolf Rebel and headed toward the farm. She smiled when she saw her Uncle on the porch waiting for her*

Julie had looked at Bo and Says "Thank You so much Bo and Manny nice seeing as well. You will certainly set the tongues of Atlantas on fires with your Tex-Mex now I hope I'm better to go to your grand opening now as well."

Manny: *smield* Hope so too Julie.

*While all this happend back on the farm Jesse and Elly worked as well as Jenny who mostly walked around getting her feet dirty in the dust*

Julie had fell asleep and Manny Says "She's an Angel and both of her arms and the right elbow is broken now man I would've loved to get ahold of Aaron now Bo."

Bo: Forget Uncle Jesse's. Oh it's good all right. I remember eating it when we were little, but it's Daisy's that's so awesome. She taught Uncle Jesse a thing or two in the end.

Manny Says "Really sounds like I have a pie maker in mind for my restaurant now Bo thanks for telling me about it now as well."

Bo: You see why you're hard put for that manny? The two of them are too busy and I don't know that Elly will. She has a lot to do trying to give Jenny the best that she can.

Manny Says "What about your Uncle Jesse then?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.