The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Daisy said "everything i make is homemade, it just may work"

Manny Says "Daisy one question how are you dealing with four newborn right now, when my daughter was a newborn me and wife thought he would never have another one now. Sadly she never got the chance to have another one Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Manny Says "Daisy one question how are you dealing with four newborn right now, when my daughter was a newborn me and wife thought he would never have another one now. Sadly she never got the chance to have another one Daisy."

Daisy says "i have my daughter to help me and my cousins and best friend"

Daisy: Fine i suppose. Enos ain't getting no sleep tho. I think he's worrying about all of us right now.

Manny Says "Don't worry I hardly slept the first week my daughter was home it will get better for him now."

Daisy sighes "i hope"

Manny Says "I met Dr. House it seems the reason Julie wasn't eating was because the Nurse would bring her meals and not even help her until he asked her how she would like both her arms in casts and her food left for her to eat Daisy."

Manny Says "I met Dr. House it seems the reason Julie wasn't eating was because the Nurse would bring her meals and not even help her until he asked her how she would both her arms in casts and her food left for her to eat Daisy."

Daisy sighes "that doctor House is a quack, im sorry to say"

Daisy sighes "that doctor House is a quack, im sorry to say"

Manny Says "Don't you see the Nurse wasn't helping Julie eat and that's why she wasn't eating now and Bo helped her with lunch before she went to sleep after talking a while now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.