The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Lizzy: I know that Heather, but it's so that I can give you all that I can.

Heather: Mama, if you would do things like this then I would have all I need.

Just then Coy walks in.

Lizzy: Hey Coy.

Coy: Lizzy Davenport you are not seriously saying you have to work are you?

Lizzy: Uh...

Coy: I have seen you work the hardest of any FBI agent in my office these past seven years but as far as I know you don't have any cases for the next three weeks. Stop trying to hide behind your work and get out and do something with your kid. Go to the zoo, go to the park, spend the day watching cartoons, I don't care what you do Elizabeth but you are not going to touch a case for the next three weeks. It's a vacation for a reason.

Lizzy: *Sighs defeated* Fine we'll go to the zoo.

Just then Coy walks in.

Lizzy: Hey Coy.

Coy: Lizzy Davenport you are not seriously saying you have to work are you?

Lizzy: Uh...

Coy: I have seen you work the hardest of any FBI agent in my office these past seven years but as far as I know you don't have any cases for the next three weeks. Stop trying to hide behind your work and get out and do something with your kid. Go to the zoo, go to the park, spend the day watching cartoons, I don't care what you do Elizabeth but you are not going to touch a case for the next three weeks. It's a vacation for a reason.

Lizzy: *Sighs defeated* Fine we'll go to the zoo.

Julie See's Bo walk in and She Says "Well finally Dr. House made the head nurse realize I need a little help with meals now and she's not so mean she had quit telling to quit crying about it as well. And I can't wait to go home and see my twins again have you seen what Rhett does when you burp him yet. I know he's just a boy but I told Dr. House and he told he doesn't have enough knowledge to get into that one now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie See's Bo walk in and She Says "Well finally Dr. House made the head nurse realize I need a little help with meals now and she's not so mean she had quit telling to quit crying about it as well. And I can't wait to go home and see my twins again have you seen what Rhett does when you burp him yet. I know he's just a boy but I told Dr. House and he told he doesn't have enough knowledge to get into that one now."

"So you're feeling better?" Bo asks.

"So you're feeling better?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "I know I can't feed them or take care of my twins but I miss them more than ever Bo. You know the feeling with Karen and how are my stubborn twins doing and listen what's going on as well."

Just then Manny walks in and Says "Hey Stranger I thought you was goner I heard on the news what happened and wow those are some casts as well and that was the best news when I heard what happened to the McSweeney's now as well. If you was my wife Julie, I would've never treated you like that as well."

Julie Says "Manny this is my brother Bo, and Bo this is Manny don't mind this is best Tex-Mex cook I know if all of Texas and Hazzard combined everything he cooks in hot now. There is no such thing as mild you better have a tall glass of water when he cooks now as well."

Julie Says "I know I can't feed them or take care of my twins but I miss them more than ever Bo. You know the feeling with Karen and how are my stubborn twins doing and listen what's going on as well."

Just then Manny walks in and Says "Hey Stranger I thought you was goner I heard on the news what happened and wow those are some casts as well and that was the best news when I heard what happened to the McSweeney's now as well. If you was my wife Julie, I would've never treated you like that as well."

Julie Says "Manny this is my brother Bo, and Bo this is Manny don't mind this is best Tex-Mex cook I know if all of Texas and Hazzard combined everything he cooks in hot now. There is no such thing as mild you better have a tall glass of water when he cooks now as well."

"The twins are still stubborn and things are pretty much going on as usual. Jeb took Lizzy out last night and came home about four in the morning. I think he was headed over there today to take them to the zoo. We all know how stubborn Lizzy is about stuff like that though. And I've heard milk goes better with spicy stuff then water does." Bo says.

"The twins are still stubborn and things are pretty much going on as usual. Jeb took Lizzy out last night and came home about four in the morning. I think he was headed over there today to take them to the zoo. We all know how stubborn Lizzy is about stuff like that though. And I've heard milk goes better with spicy stuff then water does." Bo says.

Manny Says "Hey you got twins oh what's there names and what do they look like as well."

Julie Says "Rhett and Scarlett and apparently named right and they went home with our cousin Daisy as well. And listen can somebody stay lunch time is coming and well I have a wee bit of problem right now as well."

Manny Says "Hey you got twins oh what's there names and what do they look like as well."

Julie Says "Rhett and Scarlett and apparently named right and they went home with our cousin Daisy as well. And listen can somebody stay lunch time is coming and well I have a wee bit of problem right now as well."

"They look a lot like Julie but you can still see Aaron in them if you look hard enough. I'll stick around." Bo says.

"They look a lot like Julie but you can still see Aaron in them if you look hard enough. I'll stick around." Bo says.

Manny Says "And me too as well, I heard it's burrito day now and I got to see if they measure up to mine now as well. You know what a burrito actually means in Spanish Bo and Julie, it really means Little Donkey."

Julie looked and Says "Thanks for the Spanish lesson and thanks for helping Bo and can you please tell the Nurse I really don't want Cherry Jello ever since the Blood transfusion now."

Manny Says "And we too as well, I heard it's burrito day now and I got to see if they measure up to mine now as well. You know what a burrito actually means in Spanish Bo and Julie, it really means Little Donkey."

Julie looked and Says "Thanks for the Spanish lesson and thanks for helping Bo and can you please tell the Nurse I really don't want Cherry Jello ever since the Blood transfusion now."

"Not a problem." Bo says.

"Absolutely. We tell them that everyday." Bo says.

Dr. House walks in and Says "Who in the Sam Hill are you now?"

Manny Says "I'm Manny and I am just a friend now."

Dr. House Says "I told the Nurse just close friends and family and that's it as well." Manny mutter something in Spanish and Julie giggle and so does Bo as well. Dr. House Says "Please Translate that now."

Manny Says "Oh it's nothing I only said what a observant Docter you was now as well."

Dr. House walks in and Says "Who in the Sam Hill are you now?"

Manny Says "I'm Manny and I am just a friend now."

Dr. House Says "I told the Nurse just close friends and family and that's it as well." Manny mutter something in Spanish and Julie giggle and so does Bo as well. Dr. House Says "Please Translate that now."

Manny Says "Oh it's nothing I only said what a observant Docter you was now as well."

Bo snorts knowing that's not what he said but decides the doctor is better off not knowing what Manny said.

Bo snorts knowing that's not what he said but decides the doctor is better off not knowing what Manny said.

Dr. House Says "Well I instructed the dietary staff no Cherry Jello and I told the nurse that insist you can eat by herself if she would like cast just like yours Julie and then I bring her lunch and see if she can eat as well."

Julie Says "Wow, I like you what did she say?"

Manny and Bo had giggled at the thought of Dr. House's threat and Manny Says "Did you mean that Dr. House now?"

Dr. House Says "Well I instructed the dietary staff no Cherry Jello and I told the nurse that insist you can eat by herself if she would like cast just like yours Julie and then I bring her lunch and see if she can eat as well."

Julie Says "Wow, I like you what did she say?"

Manny and Bo had giggled at the thought of Dr. House's threat and Manny Says "Did you mean that Dr. House now?"

"I bet she said she'd rather not be in a cast." Bo says.

"I bet she said she'd rather not be in a cast." Bo says.

Dr. House Says "You betcha she was a part of the problem why your sister wasn't eating now and still want to really know what Manny said as well."

Soon a Nurse brings in the lunch and Julie looks down at the dinner and Says "Oh yuck please no Cherry Jello okay do you even know what it look like to me right now as well."

Dr. House Says "You betcha she was a part of the problem why your sister wasn't eating now and still want to really know what Manny said as well."

Soon a Nurse brings in the lunch and Julie looks down at the dinner and Says "Oh yuck please no Cherry Jello okay do you even know what it look like to me right now as well."

"How bout some chocolate pudding instead?" Bo suggests.

"You could do that for my sister couldn't you?" Bo asks sending the nurse a heartbreaking smile. She nods and replaces the jello with pudding.

Manny Says "How did you just do that she almost ran into the door now Bo?"

Julie Says "He's been practicing for years Manny and thanks for coming to see me now as well."

Manny Says "How did you just do that she almost ran into the door now Bo?"

Julie Says "He's been practicing for years Manny and thanks for coming to see me now as well."

"I've got a fiancee and kid now so I don't use it quite as often as I did before." Bo says.

"I've got a fiancee and kid now so I don't use it quite as often as I did before." Bo says.

Julie Says "He has a newborn daughter the same age as My twins and Daisy's twins yeah and I know all the sameday what are the odds now Manny. And thank you Bo, you used your power for good now and I think the Nurse has eyes for you now as well."

Julie Says "He has a newborn daughter the same age as My twins and Daisy's twins yeah and I know all the sameday what are the odds now Manny. And thank you Bo, you used your power for good now and I think the Nurse has eyes for you now as well."

"Katy won't like that fact but I'm solely devoted to her. So there's nothing the nurse can do." Bo says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.