The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

"Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "There a chance that Lizzy might be pregnant allreadry, but she's worried as well."

Manny Says "Okay everybody who is Lizzy now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Julie Says "There a chance that Lizzy might be pregnant allreadry, but she's worried as well."

Manny Says "Okay everybody who is Lizzy now."

"She's are cousin's girlfriend. Lizzy might be pregnant? I just meant that Jeb would convince her to marry him. Has she told Jeb what she thinks?" Bo asks.

"She's are cousin's girlfriend. Lizzy might be pregnant? I just meant that Jeb would convince her to marry him. Has she told Jeb what she thinks?" Bo asks.

Julie Says "Not yet, and don't tell anybody only me, Daisy, Manny and you know this right now as well."

"Earl did say she as like that with Heather but...to be certain she'd still have to wait a couple of weeks. Would you be happy for her if she was?" Bo says.

Julie Says "Of Course I would be now, but there's is one thing I'm thinking about right now and figuring out as well how am I going to feed the twins with these casts on now."

Julie Says "Of Course I would be now, but there's is one thing I'm thinking about right now and figuring out as well how am I going to feed the twins with these casts on now."

"Aren't you staying with Daisy? I know it's gonna be hard but you're gonna have to let her do things for you for a while." Bo says.

"Aren't you staying with Daisy? I know it's gonna be hard but you're gonna have to let her do things for you for a while." Bo says.

Julie Says "Of course I am but there my twins and well I'm going to need to feed them when I get these casts off, which speaking of that my left arm itches right now as well."

"I'm not sure there's anything we can do about that." Bo says.

Julie Says "Yeah but one thing I keep thinking about this right here Manny did you know my son has a special talent allreadry."

Manny Says "What is it?" And he looks at a laughing Bo by now as well.

"Lizzy never did that's for sure." Bo says.

Julie Says "How do you know that now Bo, the only one that truly knows is her parents now as well. And Jeb and Coy couldn't stop laughing when they heard about Rhett's special talent as well."

Elly: You were special Bo. *shakes head* course I reckon now that y'all find that I'm the youngest . . .or am I? which of us cousins is the youngest? I'm 25

Julie Says "A Girl never reveals her age now, but I will tell you I'm more than 25 right now Elly."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.