The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill

Julieduke

Who do you like in this story?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in this story?

Heather smiles and strokes Sashas little hand

"I'm sorry everyone but visiting hours are over and you all need to go home. I know it's Christmas and everything but you've already stayed half an hour longer than you should have." The nurse says.

"Please don't leave me Jeb." Lizzy begs. Jeb looks at the nurse.

"The father may stay but everyone else has to go." The nurse says.

"I talked to Kathy and she said it was alright if Heather comes to stay with us for tonight." Luke says.

"Thanks Luke. Do you want to go stay with your Uncle Luke?" Lizzy asks Heather.

"I'm sorry everyone but visiting hours are over and you all need to go home. I know it's Christmas and everything but you've already stayed half an hour longer than you should have." The nurse says.

"Please don't leave me Jeb." Lizzy begs. Jeb looks at the nurse.

"The father may stay but everyone else has to go." The nurse says.

"I talked to Kathy and she said it was alright if Heather comes to stay with us for tonight." Luke says.

"Thanks Luke. Do you want to go stay with your Uncle Luke?" Lizzy asks Heather.

Heather said "Sure"

Daisy said "Bye Liz...Bye Sasha" and walked out the door not even glancing at Enos or anyone else

"Because I said she could go home with Luke and not Daisy. I just feel with everything Daisy's done lately hosting so many people at her house sometimes she needs a break and she shouldn't have to take Heather in all the time." Lizzy sighs.

Kayle said "I'm sure shes not mad..maybe she thinks she NEEDS to watch Heather for you when you need it..I dont know..I'll talk to her...but you know my mom..she would take in Hurricane Refugees if she could"

Kayle said "I'm sure shes not mad..maybe she thinks she NEEDS to watch Heather for you when you need it..I dont know..I'll talk to her...but you know my mom..she would take in Hurricane Refugees if she could"

"I know...I just don't want her to feel obligated to do it." Lizzy says. She sighs and soon everyone has left the room.

soon Enos, Kayle and Chad...along with every one at there own house is home and Daisy is in her bed room alone

Julie was there and she had heard about Lizzy having Sasha Marie and she kept getting sick in the morning and with her Marriage to Manny she wandered is she was pregnant again as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.