Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

"I really have you to thank for getting out of that jam with Garthe." Lizzy says leaning against Bo.

"What do you mean?" Bo asks.

"Well you're the one who taught me how to tilt the car up on two wheels. So thank you." Lizzy says.

"You're welcome. Are you still certain about having another kid?" Bo says.

"Yeah. I've always wanted a little girl." Lizzy says.

Micheal comes up and Says "You know I can't believe Lizzy actually got Garthe to flip his car now as well, it seems he didn't know the handicap Karr had as well actually Kitt as it as well. I was going to ask you and Bo something Lizzy would you like be Godfather to one of my twin sons as well it seems that she wants me to ask Daisy and Enos about the other one oh she named them Devon Micheal Knight and Jesse Micheal Knight and I think their identical myself now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal comes up and Says "You know I can't believe Lizzy actually got Garthe to flip his car now as well, it seems he didn't know the handicap Karr had as well actually Kitt as it as well. I was going to ask you and Bo something Lizzy would you like be Godfather to one of my twin sons as well it seems that she wants me to ask Daisy and Enos about the other one oh she named them Devon Micheal Knight and Jesse Micheal Knight and I think their identical myself now as well."

"We'd be honored." Lizzy says.

"We'd be honored." Lizzy says.

Micheal Says "Well thank you can we talk a minute in private it concerns Daisy and Julie right now and well I can't talk about in front of either them. You know what Agent Huntley told Julie now right Lizzy, I sure she told you by now but she told me that Daisy was told everyday she would never see her kids again."

Micheal Says "Well thank you can we talk a minute in private it concerns Daisy and Julie right now and well I can't talk about in front of either them. You know what Agent Huntley told Julie now right Lizzy, I sure she told you by now but she told me that Daisy was told everyday she would never see her kids again."

"Well she was wrong and there's nothing she can do about it now." Lizzy says.

"Well she was wrong and there's nothing she can do about it now." Lizzy says.

Micheal Says "Oh get ready because for now she will be talking about the babies now it will be a good change of pace hey did you see the Lincoln Town Car that Devon bought for her as well. Oh what will she ever do with her Firebird now Bo and Lizzy. I am worried that Huntley might come after you, Julie and Daisy even she doesn't have the position anymore as well."

Micheal Says "Oh get ready because for now she will be talking about the babies now it will be a good change of pace hey did you see the Lincoln Town Car that Devon bought for her as well. Oh what will she ever do with her Firebird now Bo and Lizzy. I am worried that Huntley might come after you, Julie and Daisy even she doesn't have the position anymore as well."

Lizzy grimaces as Micheal brings up the Firebird and then Bo speaks. "I'll take it." Bo says.

"Daddy bought it. Said he was going to do something with it but I don't know what." Lizzy says. "As for Huntley if she dares try I'll make sure she can't get to us."

Lizzy grimaces as Micheal brings up the Firebird and then Bo speaks. "I'll take it." Bo says.

"Daddy bought it. Said he was going to do something with it but I don't know what." Lizzy says. "As for Huntley if she dares try I'll make sure she can't get to us."

Daisy comes up "Agent Huntley is gonna take the kids, no she cant!"

Micheal Says "Are you repainting the car because Uncle Jesse and Rosco even say it looks like a runner right now and your really like that car and how long has future wife liked Town Cars now as well. Listen Daisy, she had no power she can't take your kids you've done nothing wrong you, me and Julie the charges were dropped and she's in trouble for once allright."

Micheal Says "Are you repainting the car because Uncle Jesse and Rosco even say it looks like a runner right now and your really like that car and how long has future wife liked Town Cars now as well. Listen Daisy, she had no power she can't take your kids you've done nothing wrong you, me and Julie the charges were dropped and she's in trouble for once allright."

Daisy sighed and nodded

Daisy sighed and nodded

Micheal Says "She goes after anybody we can bring charges againist her now the fates have been reversed and Julie wants to call the personal injury lawyer brother of Matt's she could've had the twins early and possibly lost them any time this month now as well."

Micheal Says "She goes after anybody we can bring charges againist her now the fates have been reversed and Julie wants to call the personal injury lawyer brother of Matt's she could've had the twins early and possibly lost them any time this month now as well."

Daisy nodded "if she even tries to lay one hand on our kids, she will have to face me"

Daisy nodded "if she even tries to lay one hand on our kids, she will have to face me"

Micheal Says "Very true Daisy, what do you think of the Lincoln Town Car and Devon has something for you and Enos as well I don't know what but he's feeling very generous right now as well."

Daisy said "ill stick to Dixie, she seats Carmen Jacob and Kayle just fine"

Micheal Says "See the Lincoln Town Car over there is Julie's and your Uncle heard what you and Enos are going through and he wants to talk to the two of you right now."

Devon Miles walks over and Says "Daisy I was thinking I want to help you and Enos right now and listen you have anymore problems with Huntley just let me know as well."

Micheal Says "See the Lincoln Town Car over there is Julie's and your Uncle heard what you and Enos are going through and he wants to talk to the two of you right now."

Devon Miles walks over and Says "Daisy I was thinking I want to help you and Enos right now and listen you have anymore problems with Huntley just let me know as well."

Daisy said "thanks Uncle Devon, i appreciate that, im sorry in the beginning i called you a british quack"

Daisy said "thanks Uncle Devon, i appreciate that, im sorry in the beginning i called you a british quack"

Devon Says "It's okay you was showing your Miles temper that's all I once told off a headmaster and got into show much trouble as well. That will not get repeated Micheal as well okay, or I could always tell Julie what the A stands for now as well. And listen there's a check made out to you and Enos for whatever you need the money for right now I know your having it rough right now as well."

Devon Says "It's okay you was showing your Miles temper that's all I once told off a headmaster and got into show much trouble as well. That will not get repeated Micheal as well okay, or I could always tell Julie what the A stands for now as well. And listen there's a check made out to you and Enos for whatever you need the money for right now I know your having it rough right now as well."

Daisy said "Uncle Devon, thank you, but dont you need the money for the Foundation"

Daisy said "Uncle Devon, thank you, but dont you need the money for the Foundation"

Devon Says "Daisy how many gifts have I bought for you, Julie and Bo in my life and don't worry it's gift as well. And where is Bo and Lizzy at right now as well I want to say hello to that nephew and mine as well."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Devon Says "Daisy how many gifts have I bought for you, Julie and Bo in my life and don't worry it's gift as well. And where is Bo and Lizzy at right now as well I want to say hello to that nephew and mine as well."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "true, well, i dont know were Bo is, my cousin can dissaper faster than the General can drive"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.