Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Daisy hangs up on Bo

After a while they reached the Hosptial and Julie was wheeled straight to the delivery room and the after the a while the Docter Says "Ms. Duke's twin sons were three months too early but they'll survive and I'm glad you got her here the two of you as well. You can go back in a little bit okay and she said that she wants to name something after the her family."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

After a while they reached the Hosptial and Julie was wheeled straight to the delivery room and the after the a while the Docter Says "Ms. Duke's twin sons were three months too early but they'll survive and I'm glad you got her here the two of you as well. You can go back in a little bit okay and she said that she wants to name something after the her family."

Daisy said "im glad shes okay"

"Sons?" Micheal asks.

the doctor said "you can all go see Julie if you like"

Julie see's Micheal and everybody come in and Says "They came to early the docter says it was stress and everything and he says that sometimes twins just want to come early and hi honey and meet the boys I want to ask if you don't mind Devon Micheal Knight and Jesse Micheal Knight after my favorite two Uncles now as well."

Julie see's Micheal and everybody come in and Says "They came to early the docter says it was stress and everything and he says that sometimes twins just want to come early and hi honey and meet the boys I want to ask if you don't mind Devon Micheal Knight and Jesse Micheal Knight after my favorite two Uncles now as well."

Micheal smiles "those are great names"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.