Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Rosco said "i know"

Julie Says "Maybe getting rid of that Firebird would help my image, do you know somebody that wants a Pontiac Muscle Car that runs great just ask Cooter and Lizzy they always fixed it now. I'm taking three thousand for the car it's worth alot more but right now I just want to get rid of the darn thing I had it for eleven years that's long enough now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Maybe getting rid of that Firebird would help my image, do you know somebody that wants a Pontiac Muscle Car that runs great just ask Cooter and Lizzy they always fixed it now. I'm taking three thousand for the car it's worth alot more but right now I just want to get rid of the darn thing I had it for eleven years that's long enough now."

Rosco said "maybe Daisy will take it"

Rosco said "like i said, maybe Daisy"

Julie Says "Well okay, but I think Bo likes my car as well Rosco and one thing I heard that something Agent Huntley getting a fired for what she did to me, Daisy and Micheal is that serious could she face more charges as well."

Micheal said "who Daisy or Agent Huntley?"

Julie Says "Agent Huntley, she's been after my family ever since she couldn't catch Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke on anything now. It's like she has some kind of Vendetta or something now."

Micheal said "Agent Huntley could possibly face more charges"

Julie Says "You they call all of us to be witness to what she was like as well? Rosco did you know what that Federal Detention Center was like not a place a want to visit ever again just ask Daisy as well."

Rosco said "was Daisy pregnant?"

Julie Says "No but Kaylee was less than two weeks old and she didn't want to be away from her as well but I was and then the day of the trial Agent Huntley said that I would probably end up at the sameplace that Lizzy was at and there was a no pregnant inmate policy and I was scared when she told me that as well. You see I was pregnant and still am right now and can't find me feet right now, I think were having twins and well I don't believe in abortions as well."

Julie Says "No but Kaylee was less than two weeks old and she didn't want to be away from her as well but I was and then the day of the trial Agent Huntley said that I would probably end up at the sameplace that Lizzy was at and there was a no pregnant inmate policy and I was scared when she told me that as well. You see I was pregnant and still am right now and can't find me feet right now, I think were having twins and well I don't believe in abortions as well."

Rosco said "wow"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.