Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "Daisy wont admit she was hurt"

Julie Says "I know that it wasn't right she told they arrested her right in front of her oldest two children Micheal, it hurt them emotionally thow and if Enos hadn't been there she would've lost custody as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal said "why would she have lost custody"

Julie Says "Because of what Agent Huntley claimed she was doing her basic claim was that me and Daisy was her drivers and we was delivering shine for her which we wasn't and well she would've called Social Services just to be mean as well."

Julie Says "Because of what Agent Huntley claimed she was doing her basic claim was that me and Daisy was her drivers and we was delivering shine for her which we wasn't and well she would've called Social Services just to be mean as well."

Micheal said "i know you and Daisy wouldnt do something like that and i know Lizzy wouldnt have involved you to intentionaly"

Micheal said "i know you and Daisy wouldnt do something like that and i know Lizzy wouldnt have involved you to intentionaly"

Julie Says "Personally right now my name is cleared and well Agent Roach told me that next time since I told him about eight years he wouldn't do anything about but that I was lucky as well. And well, I've have my share of trouble for a lifetime now I want to help other people get out of trouble as well."

Julie Says "Personally right now my name is cleared and well Agent Roach told me that next time since I told him about eight years he wouldn't do anything about but that I was lucky as well. And well, I've have my share of trouble for a lifetime now I want to help other people get out of trouble as well."

Micheal said "thats wonderful honey"

Micheal said "thats wonderful honey"

Julie Says "For the past months I felt so guilty getting away with I just had to tell he actually told me he really can't do nothing about it as well. And that it would help if I sold or repainted my car because it looks like a runner as well."

Julie Says "For the past months I felt so guilty getting away with I just had to tell he actually told me he really can't do nothing about it as well. And that it would help if I sold or repainted my car because it looks like a runner as well."

Micheal said "and thats why you got pulled over eight years ago"

Micheal said "and thats why you got pulled over eight years ago"

Julie Says "No I never got pulled over eight years ago, I was followed and chased but never pulled over but when I came back the feeling came back as well."

Micheal said "okay, i didnt know"

Julie Says "Micheal eight years ago, you never really caught me now I just led you on a wild goose chase and I could've gotten you so lost but I was being nice and besides you could've stopped me if you wanted to now but I don't think I you wanted to help the Sheriff and the Deputy check me and Lizzy now as well."

Julie Says "Micheal eight years ago, you never really caught me now I just led you on a wild goose chase and I could've gotten you so lost but I was being nice and besides you could've stopped me if you wanted to now but I don't think I you wanted to help the Sheriff and the Deputy check me and Lizzy now as well."

Micheal said "i felt bad when Enos opend Lizzys trunk"

Micheal said "who told you that?"

Julie Says "Agent Roach, well he doesn't want me thinking I can't get away with doing whatever I please and since I got the charges dropped well he told me that the penalties have gotten stiffer since my cousins were caught as well."

Micheal sighes "i wasnt trying to accuse you of anything"

Julie Says "I didn't say that now, just that I staying away from anything that might look like I was trying to get in trouble right now as well. I got a gift from the court now as well with the help of Matt and Ben and they didn't even disbar me as well so I am so lucky right now as well."

Julie Says "I didn't say that now, just that I staying away from anything that might look like I was trying to get in trouble right now as well. I got a gift from the court now as well with the help of Matt and Ben and they didn't even disbar me as well so I am so lucky right now as well."

Micheal nodded "you are"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.