Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Rosco said "im just gonna tell her that i told Boss to back off of her and Daisy"

Micheal Says "Thank You very much she's pregnant right now and she doesn't need the stress she sure was lucky she didn't even get anything now as well just a lecture from Agent Roach now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco nodds

Julie see's them walk in and Says "Thank You Rosco I appreciate that and it was starting to effect the back end of my car I kind would've wished that Agent Huntley would've looked in my car and found all my books that she would've unloaded my trunk for me now as well."

Julie see's them walk in and Says "Thank You Rosco I appreciate that and it was starting to effect the back end of my car I kind would've wished that Agent Huntley would've looked in my car and found all my books that she would've unloaded my trunk for me now as well."

Rosco said "no problem"

Rosco said "your welcome"

Julie Says "You know I thinking about calling Matt's brother you know the personal injury lawyer I could've lost the baby during that four days as well. You know what my experience as made me want to be one hell of good lawyer and get people out of situations like I was in Rosco as well."

Julie Says "You know I thinking about calling Matt's brother you know the personal injury lawyer I could've lost the baby during that four days as well. You know what my experience as made me want to be one hell of good lawyer and get people out of situations like I was in Rosco as well."

Rosco nodds

Micheal said "they were droped"

Julie Says "Good dropped is better it means they couldn't find any evidence to back them up Micheal. Oh Rosco, you should've been there when Agent Huntley kept looking for the third person in Kitt and demand he or she come out as well."

Julie Says "Good dropped is better it means they couldn't find any evidence to back them up Micheal. Oh Rosco, you should've been there when Agent Huntley kept looking for the third person in Kitt and demand he or she come out as well."

Rosco said "she was the stupidest person in the world"

Micheal is amazed and Says "Sheriff there was nobody else in my just me and Julie at the time she was stubborn and a idiot at the sametime as well. I'm talking about Agent Huntley now."

Rosco said "im not accusing you of anything, i think Agent Huntley didnt have a case to begin with"

Rosco said "im not accusing you of anything, i think Agent Huntley didnt have a case to begin with"

Julie Says "I know that, and well it's just that she went with what my family used to do which isn't real fair and when they was explaining the stuff to Micheal he had no idea what she was talking about as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.