Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!

Micheal said "yeah"

Julie looked at Micheal and Says "You know ever since my ordeal I got so many people that are in the same kinda of spot as well, and especially since it was in the newspaper as well. They want to me for their lawyer but their a matter of this marriage and this baby as well, I'm glad that their clients for a practice allreadry usually this take a long time as well. I wander how many people are calling Ben and Matt for help getting me, Daisy and Lizzy off as well and you know it's good to know that was right and she was wrong oh honey what's that look about right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looked at Micheal and Says "You know ever since my ordeal I got so many people that are in the same kinda of spot as well, and especially since it was in the newspaper as well. They want to me for their lawyer but their a matter of this marriage and this baby as well, I'm glad that their clients for a practice allreadry usually this take a long time as well. I wander how many people are calling Ben and Matt for help getting me, Daisy and Lizzy off as well and you know it's good to know that was right and she was wrong oh honey what's that look about right now as well."

Micheal said "its nothin"

Micheal said "its nothin"

Julie Says "You keep thinking about what Huntley said in the courtroom when she said it's not over aren't you Micheal. It was two weeks ago and they destroyed that photo from eight years ago and listen she's fired from her job she can't go after me, Daisy and Lizzy anymore and they caught Carl as well so what is there to leary of right now Micheal. Oh the baby just kicked oh you got to feel this our baby is making his or her feeling be known right now as well."

Julie Says "You keep thinking about what Huntley said in the courtroom when she said it's not over aren't you Micheal. It was two weeks ago and they destroyed that photo from eight years ago and listen she's fired from her job she can't go after me, Daisy and Lizzy anymore and they caught Carl as well so what is there to leary of right now Micheal. Oh the baby just kicked oh you got to feel this our baby is making his or her feeling be known right now as well."

Micheal sighed "dont talk about having kids around Daisy, shes depressed right now because she cant have anymore children"

Micheal sighed "dont talk about having kids around Daisy, shes depressed right now because she cant have anymore children"

Julie Says "Okay, I love you so much Micheal I can't wait to be Mrs. Micheal Knight right now as well."

Micheal said "well, did you see what Daisys two oldest did when Daisy and Enos walked through the door when i brought them back home"

Julie Says "Know I wasn't exactly around, to do you know they moved me even thow the docters said they shouldn't I couldn't believe the one minute they just looked at me and unlocked the handcuffed and pulled the drape and barked get dressed your coming with us."

Julie Says "Know I wasn't exactly around, to do you know they moved me even thow the docters said they shouldn't I couldn't believe the one minute they just looked at me and unlocked the handcuffed and pulled the drape and barked get dressed your coming with us."

Micheal said "well, at least they werent as forceful with you as they were with Daisy and Enos"

Micheal said "well, at least they werent as forceful with you as they were with Daisy and Enos"

Julie Says "But first they made the Nurse pull out my IV and told her it was order's and she shouldn't question as well. I can help thinking that when she brought the wheelchair and they redid that handcuff and wheeled me out and then fixed it properly almost feeling like it was over right then and there Micheal."

Julie Says "But first they made the Nurse pull out my IV and told her it was order's and she shouldn't question as well. I can help thinking that when she brought the wheelchair and they redid that handcuff and wheeled me out and then fixed it properly almost feeling like it was over right then and there Micheal."

Micheal said "well, everyones fine now"

Micheal said "i have no idea what your talking about"

Julie Says "The Jumpsuits at the Federal Detention Center which Agent Huntley had orders to bring me to she did it in the middle of the night before either Ben or Matt could stop it at all Micheal. It was like she legally kidnapped me that night over two weeks ago now as well and the next time I had seen you was at the trial as well. Micheal the Jumpsuits were Peach and mind didn't even fit me right as well it was too big for me and I kept tripping over the legs because it was too long for me as well."

Julie Says "The Jumpsuits at the Federal Detention Center which Agent Huntley had orders to bring me to she did it in the middle of the night before either Ben or Matt could stop it at all Micheal. It was like she legally kidnapped me that night over two weeks ago now as well and the next time I had seen you was at the trial as well. Micheal the Jumpsuits were Peach and mind didn't even fit me right as well it was too big for me and I kept tripping over the legs because it was too long for me as well."

Micheal said "thats just wrong"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.