Filed Under The Rug

Brian Says "Then both of you don't be so judgemental about what she wants to do then."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I think as I remember it you were the one judging her." Lizzy snaps wishing she could stand and storm off. Cooter could sense the tension and being the father he was he glared at Brian.

"Cool it and drop it. Lizzy stop provoking your brother. I swear the two of you are acting like five year olds. Keep it up and I'll treat you like five year olds." Cooter snaps.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I think as I remember it you were the one judging her." Lizzy snaps wishing she could stand and storm off. Cooter could sense the tension and being the father he was he glared at Brian.

"Cool it and drop it. Lizzy stop provoking your brother. I swear the two of you are acting like five year olds. Keep it up and I'll treat you like five year olds." Cooter snaps.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "He wouldn't and fine, I need to go for a drive right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• 3 weeks later...
The nurse blushes watching walk about but hearing of his reputation knew he wasn't the type to get involved with.

Cue anyone.

Brian walks in Julie's room and Says "Hey Kevin and Julie how are the hell are you doing right now?"

• 5 weeks later...
Brian walks in Julie's room and Says "Hey Kevin and Julie how are the hell are you doing right now?"

Back at the Davenport farm Cooter looks a Bo. "You and I need to talk." Cooter says standing.

"Daddy." Lizzy whines. He shoots her a look and she pouts.

"Now Duke." Cooter says walking into the kitchen.

Cue anyone.

Back at the Davenport farm Cooter looks a Bo. "You and I need to talk." Cooter says standing.

"Daddy." Lizzy whines. He shoots her a look and she pouts.

"Now Duke." Cooter says walking into the kitchen.

Cue anyone.

Bo looked and Says "What is it Cooter?"

Bo looked and Says "What is it Cooter?"

Looking over Bo's shoulder to where Lizzy was entranced with the TV Cooter takes a seat. "I've always been wary when it comes to boys courting my little girl. I know you know that. I don't want her to get hurt and I want to know your plans when it comes to her. I will not stand for you hurting her." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Looking over Bo's shoulder to where Lizzy was entranced with the TV Cooter takes a seat. "I've always been wary when it comes to boys courting my little girl. I know you know that. I don't want her to get hurt and I want to know your plans when it comes to her. I will not stand for you hurting her." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "I love her, and nothing but honorable now Cooter."

Bo Says "I love her, and nothing but honorable now Cooter."

"It had better be Bo Duke or you'll find your car at the bottom of Hazzard Swamp with you locked inside. Either that or one tiny adjustment to your brakes and you'll find yourself at the bottom of Widowmaker bend." Cooter says.

"Daddy please don't threaten him." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

"It had better be Bo Duke or you'll find your car at the bottom of Hazzard Swamp with you locked inside. Either that or one tiny adjustment to your brakes and you'll find yourself at the bottom of Widowmaker bend." Cooter says.

"Daddy please don't threaten him." Lizzy calls.

Cue anyone.

Bo just listened as Cooter and Lizzy talked as well.

Bo just listened as Cooter and Lizzy talked as well.

"Of course I'm not threatening him doll baby." Cooter answers.

"Good, just remember you're not the only one who can make an engine fail at the right time." Lizzy says.

"Remember my promise Duke and everything will be fine. As long as she doesn't come to me crying about you you'll be fine." Cooter says walking back into the living room.

Cue anyone.

"Of course I'm not threatening him doll baby." Cooter answers.

"Good, just remember you're not the only one who can make an engine fail at the right time." Lizzy says.

"Remember my promise Duke and everything will be fine. As long as she doesn't come to me crying about you you'll be fine." Cooter says walking back into the living room.

Cue anyone.

Bo Says "Yes Sir, Scouts honor."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.