Filed Under The Rug

Brian Says "Wow, I can't believe you just said that now I've never let anybody outrun me when I'm on job now Bo."

Kevin Says "No but you do run out of gas alot Brian, you would think you would pay attention to the needle where it tells you how much gas you have now."

Julie Says "Brian, I don't believe that it funny too. Watch out for the Hazzard Car Wash as well."

Brian Says "How much is the Hazzard Car Wash, I do need to get my car clean now?"

Julie Says "Okay, I'm not even going to answer that now I'll let somebody else answer that okay!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"Are you up for the race or not?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope so." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian left he wanted to get to his Z-28 and really check his gas guage as well, he didn't like how Kevin had said that.

Back in Julie's room she had seen her brother leave and looks and Kevin and Says "Were alone at last honey?"

Brian left he wanted to get to his Z-28 and really check his gas guage as well, he didn't like how Kevin had said that.

Back in Julie's room she had seen her brother leave and looks and Kevin and Says "Were alone at last honey?"

Bo climbs into the General and knows it only takes a couple gallons to get back to Cooter's as the nurse comes out. "You boys racing?" She asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo climbs into the General and knows it only takes a couple gallons to get back to Cooter's as the nurse comes out. "You boys racing?" She asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Yeah, but I'm better thow why what's wrong right now does it have something to do with Julie right now?"

Brian Says "Yeah, but I'm better thow why what's wrong right now does it have something to do with Julie right now?"

"Nothing's wrong." The nurse says.

"Hey you want to start the race?" Bo asks handing her a bandanna.

"Sure." The nurse answers. She steps between the cars and lifts the bandanna. "Ready...Get set..." The flag was dropped and they were off.

Cue anyone.

"Nothing's wrong." The nurse says.

"Hey you want to start the race?" Bo asks handing her a bandanna.

"Sure." The nurse answers. She steps between the cars and lifts the bandanna. "Ready...Get set..." The flag was dropped and they were off.

Cue anyone.

Brian was keeping up pretty good trying to remember where that shortcut that Lizzy had told him about was again now.

Brian was keeping up pretty good trying to remember where that shortcut that Lizzy had told him about was again now.

At Cooter's Lizzy and Cooter both hear the roar of engines and Cooter moves to the window. "What is it?" Lizzy asks.

"Looks like a race." Cooter answers.

"Oh let me see." Lizzy says. Cooter helps her to the window to wait.

Cue anyone.

At Cooter's Lizzy and Cooter both hear the roar of engines and Cooter moves to the window. "What is it?" Lizzy asks.

"Looks like a race." Cooter answers.

"Oh let me see." Lizzy says. Cooter helps her to the window to wait.

Cue anyone.

Brian is right by Bo and press's his nitro button and hope he doesn't see and wins the race as well.

Brian is right by Bo and press's his nitro button and hope he doesn't see and wins the race as well.

"Holy carp." Lizzy says when Brian flies past Bo. "Help me?" Lizzy asks. Cooter nods and leads her outside. "There are only two ways to beat the General and I pray it's not the second." Lizzy says to Brian.

Cue anyone.

"Holy carp." Lizzy says when Brian flies past Bo. "Help me?" Lizzy asks. Cooter nods and leads her outside. "There are only two ways to beat the General and I pray it's not the second." Lizzy says to Brian.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Lizzy I don't know what your talking about and I'm just a really good driver that's all now. Besides I told Bo, that Camaro is the best Muscle Car made now."

"What are you scared I'm gonna find something in there that shouldn't be there?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Fine but please I think your boyfriend is a little upset at me right I think he's thinking the very samething as you are right now."

Brian Says "Fine but please I think your boyfriend is a little upset at me right I think he's thinking the very samething as you are right now."

Lizzy checks the engine and finds an extra hose that shouldn't be there. Cooter looks at it as well and follows it back to the trunk. When he lifts the trunk lid hand sees the container. He crosses his arms and looks at his son.

"Nitro? Do you know how illegal that is?" Lizzy asks.

"I oughta tan your hide boy." Cooter adds.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy checks the engine and finds an extra hose that shouldn't be there. Cooter looks at it as well and follows it back to the trunk. When he lifts the trunk lid hand sees the container. He crosses his arms and looks at his son.

"Nitro? Do you know how illegal that is?" Lizzy asks.

"I oughta tan your hide boy." Cooter adds.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "But Dad I'm a cop and have the people we need to catch have way faster cars than mine I need an edge and no I don't go around racing everybody with it either it's just of work. Besides I'm right now Undercover in a underground street racing group, and well all of there cars have Nitro as well."

Brian Says "But Dad I'm a cop and have the people we need to catch have way faster cars than mine I need an edge and no I don't go around racing everybody with it either it's just of work. Besides I'm right now Undercover in a underground street racing group, and well all of there cars have Nitro as well."

"Doesn't mean you have to use it in a back woods race." Lizzy says limping away.

Cue anyone.

"Doesn't mean you have to use it in a back woods race." Lizzy says limping away.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Well I'm sorry but please can I go before he catches up to me now he looks upset with right now I think he realized what I just did as well."

Brian Says "Well I'm sorry but please can I go before he catches up to me now he looks upset with right now I think he realized what I just did as well."

"You can leave or you can stay. Of course if you stayed you'd look like more of a man in front of your sister." Cooter says. Cooter looks over and sees Lizzy sitting on the ground her head hanging. "Before you do go could you help me get her inside?"

Cue anyone.

"You can leave or you can stay. Of course if you stayed you'd look like more of a man in front of your sister." Cooter says. Cooter looks over and sees Lizzy sitting on the ground her head hanging. "Before you do go could you help me get her inside?"

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "I'm staying besides Bo is blocking me from leaving right now and he looking at my engine and found out what you just found out as well Dad. And yes, I will help with Lizzy as well and sorry Lizzy about that as well but you know it's just habit now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Brian Says "I'm staying besides Bo is blocking me from leaving right now and he looking at my engine and found out what you just found out as well Dad. And yes, I will help with Lizzy as well and sorry Lizzy about that as well but you know it's just habit now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Cooter kneels next to his daughter and sighs. "Didn't the doctor tell you to stay off that for at least three weeks?" Cooter asks.

"I can't do it...I hate it, I hate it, I hate it." Lizzy says pounding the dirt.

Cue anyone.

Cooter kneels next to his daughter and sighs. "Didn't the doctor tell you to stay off that for at least three weeks?" Cooter asks.

"I can't do it...I hate it, I hate it, I hate it." Lizzy says pounding the dirt.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Sorry Bo but really it's for work you see I'm undercover with a gang of street racers and all their cars have it as well and well how would it look if I didn't have it on my car now."

Brian Says "Sorry Bo but really it's for work you see I'm undercover with a gang of street racers and all their cars have it as well and well how would it look if I didn't have it on my car now."

"I get that, I guess. Lizzy are you alright?" Bo asks.

"No. I hate this, I hate it. I can't rely on someone 24/7 I can't do it." Lizzy cries.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.