Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo nods handing his sister one half and eating the other.

Cue anyone.

Julie looks at Kevin and waits a minute and says "I ain't touching that Kevin, I think the samething as you now. But this Turkey and Swiss that Bo gave me half of now this looks delicous now. But Kevin your welcome to the Liver and Onions now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie looks at Kevin and waits a minute and says "I ain't touching that Kevin, I think the samething as you now. But this Turkey and Swiss that Bo gave me half of now this looks delicous now. But Kevin your welcome to the Liver and Onions now."

Cue Anybody

"I'm not sure if he'll eat it either. How are you feeling?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "My side hurts, it happened all so sudden first I was feeling okay if wasn't for Jason grabbing me like he did I probaly would fell over now."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked at her salad and says "Hey Bo, listen I keep that docter happy but I don't want the dressing not if it's going to make me sick later on." Julie had decided to eat the salad and found it was better than it looked and finished and just left the packet of dressing untouched and left the cup of coffee but drank the orange juice thow. She didn't know how to tell her docter she only drank coffee when she wasn't feeling well, most people drank Tea, she had a taste for coffee but black thow.

Kevin says "How come you didn't touch your coffee Julie?"

Julie says "Because if were going to be married now, you might as well know I only touch coffee when I'm sick you see most people drink Hot Tea when there sick. Well when I was little one day Uncle Jesse was all out of Tea and he had coffee so he made a cup of coffee and I wasn't feeling really well so he left the milk out now. And ever since then, I always ask for coffee when I don't feel well now. You can even ask my brother about as well just like I can't stand carrots but love Brussels Sprouts and love Tomatos and but I don't like celery."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked at her salad and says "Hey Bo, listen I keep that docter happy but I don't want the dressing not if it's going to make me sick later on." Julie had decided to eat the salad and found it was better than it looked and finished and just left the packet of dressing untouched and left the cup of coffee but drank the orange juice thow. She didn't know how to tell her docter she only drank coffee when she wasn't feeling well, most people drank Tea, she had a taste for coffee but black thow.

Kevin says "How come you didn't touch your coffee Julie?"

Julie says "Because if were going to be married now, you might as well know I only touch coffee when I'm sick you see most people drink Hot Tea when there sick. Well when I was little one day Uncle Jesse was all out of Tea and he had coffee so he made a cup of coffee and I wasn't feeling really well so he left the milk out now. And ever since then, I always ask for coffee when I don't feel well now. You can even ask my brother about as well just like I can't stand carrots but love Brussels Sprouts and love Tomatos and but I don't like celery."

Cue Anybody

"Then I'll just take that." Bo says taking the coffee and swallowing it down but wincing because it was black and not with milk.

Cue anyone.

"I'll say." Bo mutters.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Bo, do you really want to know what that apple sauce looks to me right now oh yuck that's all I say right now."

Kevin says "I don't need to know, are you pregnant right now Julie."

Julie Says "What makes you say that now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Bo, do you really want to know what that apple sauce looks to me right now oh yuck that's all I say right now."

Kevin says "I don't need to know, are you pregnant right now Julie."

Julie Says "What makes you say that now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

"That's a good question." Bo says staring at Kevin.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.