Filed Under The Rug

"I'm sure Daisy would push him off if she doesn't want it." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Oh I can make her forget about Enos in no time at all now Julie and Bo just watch someday."

Julie Says "I like to see you do that, just pull that in front of Enos now did I mention he's the Deputy Sheriff now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Have at it but I bet you can't make her forget about Enos." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Oh I think I can now and besides how come Julie is just smiling right now."

Julie Says "Because I know my cousin, were like sisters you know Brian."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Brian Says "Oh I think I can now and besides how come Julie is just smiling right now."

Julie Says "Because I know my cousin, were like sisters you know Brian."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"In fact Brian I'm so sure you can't make Daisy forget about Enos and fall in love with you that I'm willing to bet my entire relationship with Lizzy on it." Bo says.

Kevin's eyes widen at the implication.

Cue anyone.

"In fact Brian I'm so sure you can't make Daisy forget about Enos and fall in love with you that I'm willing to bet my entire relationship with Lizzy on it." Bo says.

Kevin's eyes widen at the implication.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Brian back off right now, Lizzy is happy right now don't upset your sister with that right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie Says "Brian back off right now, Lizzy is happy right now don't upset your sister with that right now."

"No, I'm so sure that he can't do. If he can, then I will dump Lizzy. I will destroy my own happiness because I was wrong. If he can't, then he has to convince his father that I will not hurt Lizzy. I can't lose Julie." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"No, I'm so sure that he can't do. If he can, then I will dump Lizzy. I will destroy my own happiness because I was wrong. If he can't, then he has to convince his father that I will not hurt Lizzy. I can't lose Julie." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "But what about my sister's feeling when she realizes what we was talking about right here as well. She'll be mad as ever at both of us and well why pride is not worth it right now as well."

"You're just scared. You know you're gonna lose." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "I know even If win or lose I know that Lizzy is going to find me somehow and tell me what she thinks Bo."

Julie Says "Are you scared of your sister is that what's talking Brian?"

Brian Says "Sure I'll won't flirt with Daisy if you win, and If I win I try anyways Bo!"

Julie Says "Oh Kevin, this is one thing my brother can't resist right now trust me on this right now."

"Alright, when I win you have to convince your father that I will never hurt Lizzy because he doesn't believe me." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Alright, when I win you have to convince your father that I will never hurt Lizzy because he doesn't believe me." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Sure no problem that ought to be easy now."

Julie Says "You don't know him like me know him then Brian, if you think it's going to be easy now."

Brian Says "Uh Bo, you do know where the gas pedal is right in your car now."

Brian Says "Sure no problem that ought to be easy now."

Julie Says "You don't know him like me know him then Brian, if you think it's going to be easy now."

Brian Says "Uh Bo, you do know where the gas pedal is right in your car now."

"We'll see who's laughing when the only thing you see is the dirt billowing past my tail end and the my tail lights." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"We'll see who's laughing when the only thing you see is the dirt billowing past my tail end and the my tail lights." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Oh you don't need no stick to win a race I prefer an automatic and the Chevy Camaro is the best Muscle car made any day now."

Julie Says "Kevin, you got to put up with him everyday now?

Brian Says "Oh you don't need no stick to win a race I prefer an automatic and the Chevy Camaro is the best Muscle car made any day now."

Julie Says "Kevin, you got to put up with him everyday now?

"Why don't you put your car where your mouth is and show me what you got?" Bo challenges as Kevin rolls his eyes.

Cue anyone.

"Why don't you put your car where your mouth is and show me what you got?" Bo challenges as Kevin rolls his eyes.

Cue anyone.

Kevin Says "His car is down there in the parking lot and you dropped your keys Brian here they are why don't you show my future brother-in-law your car allreadry. I am so tired of hearing your bragging right now and please you can't woo any woman around, you got no where with my sister now."

Brian looks Says "Hey don't mention Catrini she was cold as the beer coming out the fridge now."

Kevin Says "His car is down there in the parking lot and you dropped your keys Brian here they are why don't you show my future brother-in-law your car allreadry. I am so tired of hearing your bragging right now and please you can't woo any woman around, you got no where with my sister now."

Brian looks Says "Hey don't mention Catrini she was cold as the beer coming out the fridge now."

"Come on, I'll race you back to your dad's." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Come on, I'll race you back to your dad's." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Okay your on, but one thing where are the speed traps at now I don't need any tickets right now."

Julie smiles and Says "Then don't speed Brian, geez use your head now."

"Either that or out run them." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Brian Says "Wow, I can't believe you just said that now I've never let anybody outrun me when I'm on job now Bo."

Kevin Says "No but you do run out of gas alot Brian, you would think you would pay attention to the needle where it tells you how much gas you have now."

Julie Says "Brian, I don't believe that it funny too. Watch out for the Hazzard Car Wash as well."

Brian Says "How much is the Hazzard Car Wash, I do need to get my car clean now?"

Julie Says "Okay, I'm not even going to answer that now I'll let somebody else answer that okay!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.