Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well that's one good thing that's gonna come of this. Do you think Brian and Lizzy will get along?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You know, it's just that Lizzy didn't know about Brian until she found out from Cooter they should give each other sometime. You know Kevin was telling me that Brian was a Pharmacist before he was cop I didn't know that from looking at him. Who would've guessed it Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "You know, it's just that Lizzy didn't know about Brian until she found out from Cooter they should give each other sometime. You know Kevin was telling me that Brian was a Pharmacist before he was cop I didn't know that from looking at him. Who would've guessed it Bo."

"Now that you mention it it does make sense. He knew somehow that Lizzy was allergic to her painkillers and that's why she got so hyper." Bo says thoughtfully.

Cue anyone.

"Now that you mention it it does make sense. He knew somehow that Lizzy was allergic to her painkillers and that's why she got so hyper." Bo says thoughtfully.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well wouldn't Cooter be surprized I bet he's out getting something that she's out allergic to right now."

"Brian gave her some Tylenol PM but that made her sleepy. I guess it's better than anything." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "You he does care for her you know that I had thought that she was allergic to whatever Cooter had bought but didn't want to say anything Bo."

"What makes everyone so sure he is her brother and not a lovesick kid trying to do right by her?" Bo snaps.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "He told me that he knew there Grandma Davenport and she looks alot like him and that he knew that Cooter Davenport was there father. And there grandmother told him her maiden name that's alot of information Bo."

Julie says "He told me that he knew there Grandma Davenport and she looks alot like him and that he knew that Cooter Davenport was there father. And there grandmother told him her maiden name that's alot of information Bo."

"It's all possible to find especially if he was trying to keep tabs on Lizzy." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"It's all possible to find especially if he was trying to keep tabs on Lizzy." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "But they look like each other and it's seems you caught what Lizzy had yesterday. Ask Cooter about or more important ask what his Mothers name is and the ask Cooter if they match then he is really her brother."

Julie says "But they look like each other and it's seems you caught what Lizzy had yesterday. Ask Cooter about or more important ask what his Mothers name is and the ask Cooter if they match then he is really her brother."

"But still all it takes is a little man power to look up these facts about the Davenports, why doesn't anyone see he could be as dangerous as Jason?" Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"But still all it takes is a little man power to look up these facts about the Davenports, why doesn't anyone see he could be as dangerous as Jason?" Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "If he wanted to keep tabs on Lizzy, would he want her not take something she's allergic to Bo."

Bo brings the book over and hands it to Lizzy.

Lizzy shifts a bit giving Bo room to sit down. She flips the pages looking for the page she had seen last night. "Ah ha here it is. This is the letter my dad got right after Brian was born. I was as suspicious as you were when he first showed up so last night I looked through this book and found this." Lizzy says showing him the page.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy shifts a bit giving Bo room to sit down. She flips the pages looking for the page she had seen last night. "Ah ha here it is. This is the letter my dad got right after Brian was born. I was as suspicious as you were when he first showed up so last night I looked through this book and found this." Lizzy says showing him the page.

Cue anyone.

Bo reads the page, and feels foolish and it's the same lady that Brian mention and he wander why's Cooter never told anybody about his son.

Bo reads the page, and feels foolish and it's the same lady that Brian mention and he wander why's Cooter never told anybody about his son.

"So what does all this mean?" Bo asks.

"It means that my father was a complete idiot who let another woman get away. I bet she convinced him that she was better off without him and she could raise the kid on her own. I thought Brian could have written this until I saw the envelope and postmark. You can't fake one of those. Bo if that ever happens to me don't let me convince you that I'm better off without you and I can raise the kid on my own." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"So what does all this mean?" Bo asks.

"It means that my father was a complete idiot who let another woman get away. I bet she convinced him that she was better off without him and she could raise the kid on her own. I thought Brian could have written this until I saw the envelope and postmark. You can't fake one of those. Bo if that ever happens to me don't let me convince you that I'm better off without you and I can raise the kid on my own." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks and smiles at Lizzy as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.