Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin says "Oh Lizzy, she looks like she just wants to cry with everything going on does anybody mind if I stay with her tonight. She might need somebody's shoulder to cry on later."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Lizzy shrugs and Bo and Luke shake their heads. "Lizzy we should go. You need to get that leg up." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kevin says "Goodnight" and Brian says "Dad, can I stay with the two of you the Hazzard Hotel is full right now."

Cooter nods and helps Lizzy out to the car with Bo and Luke following. "Hey Luke." Lizzy says.

"Yeah?" Luke answers.

"My car's at the garage. You think you could stop by there and pick it up?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure just need your keys." Lizzy stopped and tossed him her keys.

"Take care of him." Luke nods and climbs in the General.

Cue anyone.

Cooter nods and helps Lizzy out to the car with Bo and Luke following. "Hey Luke." Lizzy says.

"Yeah?" Luke answers.

"My car's at the garage. You think you could stop by there and pick it up?" Lizzy asks.

"Sure just need your keys." Lizzy stopped and tossed him her keys.

"Take care of him." Luke nods and climbs in the General.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Yeah,and I'll take care of Lizzy for ya and becareful allright."

Brian says "Yeah,and I'll take care of Lizzy for ya and becareful allright."

"Say goodnight Bo and let's go." Luke says.

"Goodnight Bo and let's go." Bo replies. Luke smirks and Lizzy rolls her eyes.

"Goodnight Bo." Lizzy says. Bo looks at Cooter and then at Lizzy.

"Night. Take care of yourself Lizzy and don't irritate your knee or I'm gonna have to win more races while your out." Bo says.

"Dream on." Lizzy says. Bo smiles and takes off in the General. Lizzy looks at Brian as she climbs into the middle seat of the truck.

Cue anyone.

"Say goodnight Bo and let's go." Luke says.

"Goodnight Bo and let's go." Bo replies. Luke smirks and Lizzy rolls her eyes.

"Goodnight Bo." Lizzy says. Bo looks at Cooter and then at Lizzy.

"Night. Take care of yourself Lizzy and don't irritate your knee or I'm gonna have to win more races while your out." Bo says.

"Dream on." Lizzy says. Bo smiles and takes off in the General. Lizzy looks at Brian as she climbs into the middle seat of the truck.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well it seems your between us sorry about the knew now, and I'm glad that Julie is okay and that Bo is funny but he's worried about his sister right now I can tell. Just like I am about you Lizzy."

Brian says "Well it seems your between us sorry about the knew now, and I'm glad that Julie is okay and that Bo is funny but he's worried about his sister right now I can tell. Just like I am about you Lizzy."

"I know. I was just thinking that you were going to tease me about him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Then how come you just let the three of us get kidnapped?" Lizzy asks.

"Kids enough. We're here. Brian help get your sister inside." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "But, he had a gun on me I didn't want to get shot Lizzy I think you might understand that allright. Sorry dad."

Cue Lizzyjackson-Davenport

Lizzy poked Brian in the side to make him get out of the truck and help her inside.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Okay, fine but one question here Jason told us that you offered yourself in place of Julie why did you make that mistake and not think he might take you up on the offer later now."

Brian gets out and helps out Lizzy as well, he gets the a dirty look from his sister after that as well.

Brian says "Okay, fine but one question here Jason told us that you offered yourself in place of Julie why did you make that mistake and not think he might take you up on the offer later now."

Brian gets out and helps out Lizzy as well, he gets the a dirty look from his sister after that as well.

"Do you honestly think that I would let him try to take her? I can't let her get hurt. I know she's grown up with a brother and a male cousin and I was an only child but I'm better at kicking butt than she is. I can guarantee that if he had taken her it would have been 10 times worse than what he did to me. I knew he would have come after me and maybe with some help I could incapacitate him long enough that cops would show up." Lizzy says rolling her eyes and limping inside.

Cue anyone.

"Do you honestly think that I would let him try to take her? I can't let her get hurt. I know she's grown up with a brother and a male cousin and I was an only child but I'm better at kicking butt than she is. I can guarantee that if he had taken her it would have been 10 times worse than what he did to me. I knew he would have come after me and maybe with some help I could incapacitate him long enough that cops would show up." Lizzy says rolling her eyes and limping inside.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "But Jason Darling, ain't exactly mentally stable he was after a woman and the last time he tried he nearly killed her but I'm she was squirming as you put she was very feisty as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.