A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Luke really didn't know what was going on, so he couldn't answered to Bo.

The Duke boys were wondering what Enos wanted to do: to arrest James or to let him go? Why did he stop?

Suddenly Enos punched James, and the stalker fell down.

Bo and Luke grabbed Enos, stopping hi,

"Enos, what the heck are you doing?"

Luke really didn't know what was going on, so he couldn't answered to Bo.

The Duke boys were wondering what Enos wanted to do: to arrest James or to let him go? Why did he stop?

Suddenly Enos punched James, and the stalker fell down.

Bo and Luke grabbed Enos, stopping hi,

"Enos, what the heck are you doing?"

James says "Hey Man, that's not very fair well don't think I won't hit back I did nothing to you except mention some comment and that was all that was uncalled for."

Enos got free of Bo and Luke and kicked James.

Luke grabbed his friend pushing him away from James.

Enos looked at Luke and says "Both of you leave me alone, I'll handle this guy he made a remark about Daisy and it's my problem allright. Besides it don't concern you right now and really your interfereing right now and that's not right allright."

Bo says "We just can't do that handle this the proper way this ain't very fair Enos what if he goes after Daisy again, can you handle that and he knows that you care for her more than your letting one right now."

Bo and Luke stopped Enos.

Luke looked in Enos's eyes, "Enos, don't forget you're a cop. You can't act so irrensposibly. LAPD is coming, you said that. Your duty is to arrest him, and not to take revenge. Daisy's safe, and she'll be safe until he'll be in jail. Don't let him provoke you. Come on, buddy. Be again a cop"

Bo and Luke stopped Enos.

Luke looked in Enos's eyes, "Enos, don't forget you're a cop. You can't act so irrensposibly. LAPD is coming, you said that. Your duty is to arrest him, and not to take revenge. Daisy's safe, and she'll be safe until he'll be in jail. Don't let him provoke you. Come on, buddy. Be again a cop"

Bo says "Well, if Enos won't listen to you what we just call Rosco on him this isn't very fair I thought he was going to arrest him not beat him up?"

Luke nodded, "You're right, Bo. Sorry Enos, but by now James will stay with us. We're going to drive him at the Court House until LAPD comes. And we're going to tell everything to Rosco. This case is not for you. Go back at your apartmente and rest a bit. Uncle Jesse is there waiting for us. He'll take care of you and he'll calm you down". Luke was very sad 'bout what just happened; he've never seen Enos like that.

Luke nodded, "You're right, Bo. Sorry Enos, but by now James will stay with us. We're going to drive him at the Court House until LAPD comes. And we're going to tell everything to Rosco. This case is not for you. Go back at your apartmente and rest a bit. Uncle Jesse is there waiting for us. He'll take care of you and he'll calm you down". Luke was very sad 'bout what just happened; he've never seen Enos like that.

James was getting up as all of this was going on and he made a foolish grab and looked around and says "Allright I'm borrowing somebody's car I don't care who's right now who has the keys to that Orange one right there."

Enos understood his mistake; he had tried to get a revenge on him and now James was going to escape.

He couldn't accept to let him escape, especially for Daisy. "You're not going to borrow any car"

James says "Not yours Cop, too dang hot that Orange one over there I seen those guys get out of it and I'm making sure nobody follows me as well."

James aim for the back tire on Eno's patrol and shoots one flat out and he looks and says "Well somebody must have the keys right now there's two of you but you know I don't care this thing must be loaded it's pretty heavy right now."

James had Enos's gun in his hand, and Enos understood how much his mistake was grave. He had let his feelings prevail on his duty, and a felon had stolen his gun. Two big mistakes for a cop, the worst mistakes for a cop. And now not only his life was in danger, but also his best friends ones.

He tried desperately to stop James.

James had Enos's gun in his hand, and Enos understood how much his mistake was grave. He had let his feelings prevail on his duty, and a felon had stolen his gun. Two big mistakes for a cop, the worst mistakes for a cop. And now not only his life was in danger, but also his best friends ones.

He tried desperately to stop James.

Bo says "Ain't no way your shooting me here's the keys just keep in mind this gets more attention grabbing than the patrol car ever would be just try getting across the county line anywhere around here buddy."

Luke says "Oh yeah, I know what your talking about Bo and good luck James this ought to be good as well."

James walks over and try's the driver's side door and says "What's up with this here doesn't the doors open normally here oh geez."

Enos understood what Bo and Luke were saying, so took a step back and let James go.

James drove the General Lee away from Enos and the Dukes.

Enos sat in his patrol car, sad, feeling responsible for what's happened.

Bo comes up and says "Hey will help with that flat, must be the worst feeling in town right now I know but there's no way he's going to find that Swamp and just wait till Rosco see's our speeding down past his speed trap he'll follow him everywhere I justhope he doesn't wreck it too much now Enos."

Luke says "The joke is on him, were low on gas as well Enos he doesn't look very well does he now."

Bo comes up and says "Hey will help with that flat, must be the worst feeling in town right now I know but there's no way he's going to find that Swamp and just wait till Rosco see's our speeding down past his speed trap he'll follow him everywhere I justhope he doesn't wreck it too much now Enos."

Luke says "The joke is on him, were low on gas as well Enos he doesn't look very well does he now."

Bo looks at Enos and says "no he doesnt well i just hope Rosco catches James and fast too"

Enos was sitting in his patrol car, thoughtful, with his head in his hands.

Luke put an hand on his friend's shoulder, "Come in, Enos. It's not your fault. Now it's better to warn uncle Jesse and Cooter 'bout it. Your car need to be fixed, and we need a ride to the town".

Bo and Luke knew that it was Enos's fault (even if they didn't yet understand why he did a thing like that... something so unusual for him), but anyway he was their friend, and they didn't want to see him so sad and worried.

Enos shook his head, "Thanks Luke, but I know it's all my fault", then he picked up the CB and called for help.

Enos was sitting in his patrol car, thoughtful, with his head in his hands.

Luke put an hand on his friend's shoulder, "Come in, Enos. It's not your fault. Now it's better to warn uncle Jesse and Cooter 'bout it. Your car need to be fixed, and we need a ride to the town".

Bo and Luke knew that it was Enos's fault (even if they didn't yet understand why he did a thing like that... something so unusual for him), but anyway he was their friend, and they didn't want to see him so sad and worried.

Enos shook his head, "Thanks Luke, but I know it's all my fault", then he picked up the CB and called for help.

Bo just watched he had the General just perfect that day and now this, he understand how Daisy felt when she looked out and saw her car gone. He wanted to stop James, from taking the General but he had a gun and he didn't want to get shot at the sametime and besides he'll never get out of the county.

Bo just watched he had the General just perfect that day and now this, he understand how Daisy felt when she looked out and saw her car gone. He wanted to stop James, from taking the General but he had a gun and he didn't want to get shot at the sametime and besides he'll never get out of the county.

Bo says "Enos, our Bos and Arrows are inside this can be very bad for us I hope he's no good at archery now!"

Surprisingly Enos started to cry.

Bo and Luke looked at him in shock.

"Enos, what the heck are you doing? I think it's not a good day for you. It's better to rest a bit. Uncle Jesse is coming here, then he'll drive you home. Or do you prefer to stay at the swamp with Daisy until James is arrested?"

Surprisingly Enos started to cry.

Bo and Luke looked at him in shock.

"Enos, what the heck are you doing? I think it's not a good day for you. It's better to rest a bit. Uncle Jesse is coming here, then he'll drive you home. Or do you prefer to stay at the swamp with Daisy until James is arrested?"

Enos looked at Bo and Luke and he was crying yet, he was surprized he let Daisy, Bo and Luke down all in the sameday.

"I don't know Luke. I'm tired but I din't want to leave you and Bo alone. I'm a cop, or at least I thought so"

Bo says "Your stilll a cop, a darn good you let your personal feelings get in the way. I hated watching that guy drive off in our car but I couldn't do anything about or even Luke could one us would've got shot by him."

Finally uncle Jesse arrived where Bo, Luke and Enos were waiting for him.

The man looked at his nephews and at Enos, "What's happened? How did he escape?"

Bo and Luke looked at the ground; they didn't know what to say to their uncle 'cause they didn't want uncle Jesse knew everything 'bout Enos's behaviour.

Enos understood that his friends didn't want to give him away, so he stood up saying "It's all my fault uncle Jesse. It's me to blame if something bad happens to Daisy".

Uncle Jesse looked at him in surprise, then he looked at his nephews and then again at Enos, "Come on boys. You'll tell me everything while I drive you back to the town".