A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Enos squeezed her hand, "Why didn't you tell me or your family 'bout it?".

Daisy shrugged, "I don't know exactly. Maybe I was too scared, or I was thinking that it was only my illusion and that it was only a case to see him everywhere. I don't know, but now I'm ashamed of my naivety"

Enos whispered, "It's not your fault, Dais. But now you don't have to stay alone. That man is dangerous, and you need protection. Come on. It's better to talk with uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke 'bout it".

Daisy nodded, then they stood up and they went in the living room where uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke were waiting for them and for Enos's informations.

Daisy says "Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse there something I haven't told that's been going on lately and well Enos can tell you better."

Enos would have liked better that Daisy told her family everything, but she went in her room, leaving Enos alone with her family.

Enos sighed and told them everything 'bout the stalker; he told them that man was everywhere 'roud Daisy in the last time. He told them that he was dangerous; he stalked and also raped several women in L.A., and unfortunately this time he had his eyes on Daisy.

Bo and Luke got angry; they didn't stand the idea of Daisy stalked. Bo snapped "If that man put one only finger on Daisy I'll kill him. We have to find him", and he and Luke went out and got in the General.

Fortunately uncle Jesse was so wise to stop his nephews, "Come in, boys. Enos told us Daisy needs protection, so you can't go away and let her here with me. I'm not so strong and so young to protect her; don't forget that man has her housekeys. Before you and Enos go out and find that man, we need to find a place where Daisy would be safe".

Enos nodded.

Bo and Luke sighed and went in the farm. They knew their uncle was right, as usual.

Enos would have liked better that Daisy told her family everything, but she went in her room, leaving Enos alone with her family.

Enos sighed and told them everything 'bout the stalker; he told them that man was everywhere 'roud Daisy in the last time. He told them that he was dangerous; he stalked and also raped several women in L.A., and unfortunately this time he had his eyes on Daisy.

Bo and Luke got angry; they didn't stand the idea of Daisy stalked. Bo snapped "If that man put one only finger on Daisy I'll kill him. We have to find him", and he and Luke went out and got in the General.

Fortunately uncle Jesse was so wise to stop his nephews, "Come in, boys. Enos told us Daisy needs protection, so you can't go away and let her here with me. I'm not so strong and so young to protect her; don't forget that man has her housekeys. Before you and Enos go out and find that man, we need to find a place where Daisy would be safe".

Enos nodded.

Bo and Luke sighed and went in the farm. They knew their uncle was right, as usual.

Daisy walks and says "So what I'll just skip work and stay home until this guy is caught then Enos."

Daisy walks and says "So what I'll just skip work and stay home until this guy is caught then Enos."

Enos said "srry Daisy that the way it has to be until this guys caught u can go to work or anywhere and dont worry ill tell Boss everything so u dont get fired" Daisy was going to say something back but thought differently about it and said "okay Enos i do just that"

Enos said "srry Daisy that the way it has to be until this guys caught u can go to work or anywhere and dont worry ill tell Boss everything so u dont get fired" Daisy was going to say something back but thought differently about it and said "okay Enos i do just that"

Daisy walks around and looks at her family and says "What am I going to do instead of going anywhere or going to work now?"

Cue Anybody

Everyone knew that Daisy didn't like to stay at home without going out. For her it was a sort of prison, but there was no choice.

Enos kept on talking, "And I think it's also dangerous for you to stay at the farm. I think he knows where you live, and now he has your housekeys. What 'bout if he comes at the farm while me, Bo and Luke aren't here? He's very strong, unfortunately I know it, and he can knock down uncle Jesse without any problem. Sorry uncle Jesse, I'm afraid so".

Uncle Jesse nodded, "Enos is right. I can't protect Daisy by myself".

Luke was thoughtful, "So, how protect Daisy and look for him at the same time?"

Daisy tried to smile, "I may stay always with you. Here at home or when you go out to look for him".

Everyone looked at her, "No way!".

Daisy talked back, "But I feel like I'm in prison".

Enos had an idea, "Prison. Right. In prison you'd be safe".

The Dukes looked at Enos, "No way!!"

Everyone was now talking without listen to the others, and their voices were overlappig, when uncle Jesse silenced them, "You can't leave me and Daisy alone at the farm; someone of you has to stay here while the others are out to look for him, or....".

Bo shook his head, "But uncle Jesse, three is better than two".

Uncle Jesse silenced his nephew with a glance, "....Or we have to find a safe place for Daisy. Enos, what 'bout your room at the boarding house? Daisy may stay there with you, it's not the first time"

Everyone knew that Daisy didn't like to stay at home without going out. For her it was a sort of prison, but there was no choice.

Enos kept on talking, "And I think it's also dangerous for you to stay at the farm. I think he knows where you live, and now he has your housekeys. What 'bout if he comes at the farm while me, Bo and Luke aren't here? He's very strong, unfortunately I know it, and he can knock down uncle Jesse without any problem. Sorry uncle Jesse, I'm afraid so".

Uncle Jesse nodded, "Enos is right. I can't protect Daisy by myself".

Luke was thoughtful, "So, how protect Daisy and look for him at the same time?"

Daisy tried to smile, "I may stay always with you. Here at home or when you go out to look for him".

Everyone looked at her, "No way!".

Daisy talked back, "But I feel like I'm in prison".

Enos had an idea, "Prison. Right. In prison you'd be safe".

The Dukes looked at Enos, "No way!!"

Everyone was now talking without listen to the others, and their voices were overlappig, when uncle Jesse silenced them, "You can't leave me and Daisy alone at the farm; someone of you has to stay here while the others are out to look for him, or....".

Bo shook his head, "But uncle Jesse, three is better than two".

Uncle Jesse silenced his nephew with a glance, "....Or we have to find a safe place for Daisy. Enos, what 'bout your room at the boarding house? Daisy may stay there with you, it's not the first time"

Daisy says "No way, I don't like the first suggestion, what about Swamp Molly's she still has Cousin Alice he won't get through her. Besides Bo could ask her she always was sweet on him and those darn cookies she always made his favorite. And besides how is he going to find me in the swamp Enos. That just like asking Rosco is I could stay with him I wouldn't want to do that either you know his Mama is just as nice but even Mz. Tixdale would be better. Isn't there something called Protective custody and not the same as what everybody thinking but it's where a cop has the witness or whoever there protecting at a safe house but the cop stays with you the whole time until the threat goes away."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Enos sighed, "You're right Daisy. Even if you stay at my home, I won't be with you all the day, and if he finds it out, you'll be alone and without any protection. Swamp Molly would be fine"

Daisy says "Okay, but one thing I want to drive my jeep there and have Uncle Jesse along, and he can ride back with you. Unless you want to drive me there but got to warn ya, the directions is kind of hard to get used so I'll direct ya and wait till you meet Cousin Alice she's more of a Tomboy than me and believe me she loves to wrestle with Bo. Right Bo, and Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke I would be really safe their and if he gets past Cousin Alice, well then Swamp Molly would probaly have her shotgun as well."

At first Enos wasnt open to this suggestion but finally he realized he wasnt getting away with this argument but said "okay, but ill be following u all around and if u go around or i loose u ill hunt u down"

Daisy says "Well allright, but try to keep up with me Enos you know it seems we've had this conversation before but you never said it quite that before like you meant it."

Enos looked at Daisy silently. He was glad that Daisy had again her self-confidence and she didn't seem scared anymore. But now she was even too much self-confident, and he wasn't at ease with her behaviour.

He stood up, "OK. Let's go".

Daisy got in her jeep and peeled away from the farm with Enos behind her and she keept looking behind her and made sure Enos was still behind her but she saw another car and looked a second time and relaxed when she saw it was Bo and Luke in the General Lee which made her feel even safer.

Daisy got in her jeep and peeled away from the farm with Enos behind her and she keept looking behind her and made sure Enos was still behind her but she saw another car and looked a second time and relaxed when she saw it was Bo and Luke in the General Lee which made her feel even safer.

The thief was waiting for her in her usual spots but not he noticed that her and that cops was going in another direction along some orange he wandered what was going on. He thought about going to her house but she wasn't going in that direction right now he cussed when he thought about the plans she had just ruined just now.

Enos was driving behind Daisy, wondering if Swamp Molly was a good choice for Daisy's safety. Anyway, if Daisy wanted to stay there, he 'd have helped her. Also Bo and Luke were wondering 'bout Daisy's choice.

The most important thing was to arrest the stalker; it was the only thing to do for Daisy's safety.

Finally, they arrived at the swamp.

Enos was driving behind Daisy, wondering if Swamp Molly was a good choice for Daisy's safety. Anyway, if Daisy wanted to stay there, he 'd have helped her. Also Bo and Luke were wondering 'bout Daisy's choice.

The most important thing was to arrest the stalker; it was the only thing to do for Daisy's safety.

Finally, they arrived at the swamp.

Swamp Molly and Cousin Alice come out and says "Cousin Daisy, Bo and Luke and your Deputy Enos Strate right if I remember right what can we help you with I hope the drive wasn't too bad. We do our best, so what's going on you know I remember you the last time we met you didn't exactly like what we did right Deputy."

Enos blushed, "I know Miss Molly"; Enos sometimes had to follow Rosco and Boss's commands, even if he didn't like it.

Bo and Luke told to Swamp Molly everything 'bout the stalker, then they left, "Take care of her, Molly, until we find the stalker".

Cousin Alice says "Oh Bo, I made your favorite cookies when you called that you was coming here don't you want to stay and if he gets past me, well he better pray that Mom's aim is off with her shotgun."

Swamp Molly says "Yeah sure thing, listen guys don't worry about anything he's not getting to Daisy and besides please come back and bring your Uncle Jesse with ya as well I haven't seen him in a real long time."

The boys nodded, "Next time we'll bring uncle Jesse and we'll eat your coockies, but now we are in a hurry. Bye. Come on, Enos"

Enos looked at Daisy, "Bye Dais. Be careful".

Then Enos, Bo and Luke left.

Daisy says "Bye, It'll give us some time to catch up and look out for anything unusaul now I'll miss ya."

She watched them leave and Cousin Alice says "Listen I trying out this new recipe out you want to see Daisy."

Daisy followed cousin Alice. She was glad to stay there 'cause she could avoid to think 'bout the stalker.

Bo, Luke and Enos hoped the stalker didn't find Daisy.

Luke picked up the CB, "Enos, we have to look everywhere, so it' better we divide in two groups and we ask Cooter and Rosco for help", then Luke called Cooter and Rosco (but he didn't tell them where Daisy was; it was too much dangerous to say it by the CB).

The hunt was open.

Daisy followed cousin Alice. She was glad to stay there 'cause she could avoid to think 'bout the stalker.

Bo, Luke and Enos hoped the stalker didn't find Daisy.

Luke picked up the CB, "Enos, we have to look everywhere, so it' better we divide in two groups and we ask Cooter and Rosco for help", then Luke called Cooter and Rosco (but he didn't tell them where Daisy was; it was too much dangerous to say it by the CB).

The hunt was open.

Bo says "Hey Enos, isn't there a police term called BOLO and it's not a certain type of type either."

Enos answered to Bo, a bit confused by his question, "Yeah, it means Be On The Lookout, and it's used when a specific person or vehicle is wanted in connection with a crime or perhaps a key witness. Anyway, it's not important what kind of words we use; the only thing I can say is - find that man, Bo -"

Enos answered to Bo, a bit confused by his question, "Yeah, it means Be On The Lookout, and it's used when a specific person or vehicle is wanted in connection with a crime or perhaps a key witness. Anyway, it's not important what kind of words we use; the only thing I can say is - find that man, Bo -"

Bo says "Okay Enos, but you say he's strong and has Daisy's housekeys and our address as well what about our Uncle Jesse then?"