A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Enos saw fear in Daisy's eyes.

He couldn't stand to see Daisy like that. He couldn't stay there without trying to help her, but that man was grabbing her very tight, "OK baby, now you have to come with me. Get in the jeep".

Enos knew that it was too late; he couldn't let that man go away with Daisy, but the thief was pointing his gun to him. He prayed for help.

Suddenly a roar distracted the man.

Immediately Enos ran to him and grabbed his right arm trying to disarm him.

Thanks to Enos's move Daisy got free of the man, and she saw them falling to the ground, fighting.

Daisy sat in her jeep and sobbed hoping Bo and Luke were going to get there soon she couldnt bear it if Enos were to get hurt and she thought to herself "i can fight back and get my self killed, and then i could not fight back and get Enos killed" and she kept thinking this all the while she was waiting for Bo and Luke

Daisy was trembling in her jeep. She didn't want to hear anything and she didn't want to know what's happenig. She was too scared.

So she closed her eyes and she put her hands on her ears.

"Bo, Luke, please get here. Help me and Enos. Enos, please, don't die"

Suddenly she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder.

"Daisy, honey, are you OK?", it was Bo.

Daisy hugged him sobbing, "Where's Enos?"

Luke looked around and said "Daisy, Enos is fine we stoped the fight and we put Enos in the back of the General and the thief was knocked out so we rolled him into the ditch so no one would run over him"

Daisy says "But he's still out there I got to get out of here before he comes back good thing I had forgotten something. He would've had me and my jeep a whole lot eariler Bo just think nobody would've know anything happened except me and him."

Daisy says "But he's still out there I got to get out of here before he comes back good thing I had forgotten something. He would've had me and my jeep a whole lot eariler Bo just think nobody would've know anything happened except me and him."

Balladeer: Oh Daisy she's way too upset to drive right now this is pretty bad and she thought the bad part was when her Jeep was stolen.

Bo hugged Daisy, "Don't worry Daisy. Everything is OK. You are fine and Enos is fine, so don't worry. Come on. Uncle Jesse is waiting for us at the farm"

Luke nodded, "Get in the General with Bo, and I'll drive your jeep to the farm".

Daisy followed Bo and got in the General.

She touched gently Enos's shoulder, "How do you feel, honey?"

Enos smiled a bit, "I'm OK. Only few bruises, and I think a couple of broken ribs, but I'm fine".

Daisy hugged him, "Oh Enos, I was so scared"

Enos sighed, "I know Daisy, me too. But where is the thief?"

Bo hugged Daisy, "Don't worry Daisy. Everything is OK. You are fine and Enos is fine, so don't worry. Come on. Uncle Jesse is waiting for us at the farm"

Luke nodded, "Get in the General with Bo, and I'll drive your jeep to the farm".

Daisy followed Bo and got in the General.

She touched gently Enos's shoulder, "How do you feel, honey?"

Enos smiled a bit, "I'm OK. Only few bruises, and I think a couple of broken ribs, but I'm fine".

Daisy hugged him, "Oh Enos, I was so scared"

Enos sighed, "I know Daisy, me too. But where is the thief?"

The Thief seemed to slip away but he was bound to catch Daisy alone and still wanted to kidnap her he seem how the Deputy had that twinkle in his eye when he pulled his move.

The Thief seemed to slip away but he was bound to catch Daisy alone and still wanted to kidnap her he seem how the Deputy had that twinkle in his eye when he pulled his move.

Daisy was shaken so bad that on the way to the house she didnt say a word to anybody about anything and just sat there and no matter how Bo and Luke tryed the couldnt get her to say anything and Uncle Jessie hoped that her nephwes and neice would get home soon

Daisy was shaken so bad that on the way to the house she didnt say a word to anybody about anything and just sat there and no matter how Bo and Luke tryed the couldnt get her to say anything and Uncle Jessie hoped that her nephwes and neice would get home soon

Julie had seen how upset her cousin was and she looks at her brother and says "What happened and why is Daisy so quiet right now I don't believe by now she would've said something about me borrowing her top. Listen Bo, I was thinking I'm going for a little drive myself you know it's a beautiful night out right now what's the worst that could happen."

Julie get in her Pontiac and takes off and unaware that somebody's following her, the thief pulls up behind gently bumping her car and causes and accident. Naturally Julie stops and pulls over and she is going to check out the damage on her car and thief who is a big man comes up behind and her and grabs and puts a cloth over he mouth and she passes right now. He takes advantage and her out cold sort to speak and she goes and drags her to his stolen van which has some rope and cloth as well. While she's out he ties her up and blindfolds and gags her and lays her down ,after he was for sure that she won't get loose once she wakes up in the back of the van. He knew there wasn't much of an window so he drives top speed to the steel mill and bring her inside in which he keeps her blindfold and gag on puts in her a room and locks the door and watches when she wakes up and realize's what happened to her.

At The Steel Mill, Julie wakes up and can't see and talk through her gag and can't move arms because there now handcuff above her head in the cot in the room. She tries to wiggle her legs free but he has them tied up and the she don't where in the world she is right now and a tear comes down her cheek.

Three Hours later, Bo and Luke notice that Julie's Pontiac is missing but her purse is still there and then they notice that there is drag marks by her car as well.

Back At The Farm, Daisy finally breaks her silence and says "Uncle Jesse, something is wrong and where's Bo and Luke at right now.

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had seen how upset her cousin was and she looks at her brother and says "What happened and why is Daisy so quiet right now I don't believe by now she would've said something about me borrowing her top. Listen Bo, I was thinking I'm going for a little drive myself you know it's a beautiful night out right now what's the worst that could happen."

Julie get in her Pontiac and takes off and unaware that somebody's following her, the thief pulls up behind gently bumping her car and causes and accident. Naturally Julie stops and pulls over and she is going to check out the damage on her car and thief who is a big man comes up behind and her and grabs and puts a cloth over he mouth and she passes right now. He takes advantage and her out cold sort to speak and she goes and drags her to his stolen van which has some rope and cloth as well. While she's out he ties her up and blindfolds and gags her and lays her down ,after he was for sure that she won't get loose once she wakes up in the back of the van. He knew there wasn't much of an window so he drives top speed to the steel mill and bring her inside in which he keeps her blindfold and gag on puts in her a room and locks the door and watches when she wakes up and realize's what happened to her.

At The Steel Mill, Julie wakes up and can't see and talk through her gag and can't move arms because there now handcuff above her head in the cot in the room. She tries to wiggle her legs free but he has them tied up and the she don't where in the world she is right now and a tear comes down her cheek.

Three Hours later, Bo and Luke notice that Julie's Pontiac is missing but her purse is still there and then they notice that there is drag marks by her car as well.

Back At The Farm, Daisy finally breaks her silence and says "Uncle Jesse, something is wrong and where's Bo and Luke at right now.

Julie, please, only original characters. :roll: Julie Duke isn't an original character, doesn't she? ;)

Finally the Dukes and Enos arrived at the farm.

Daisy hugged her uncle. She was still in shock 'bout what's happened.

Enos looked at Daisy in her uncle's arms. He sighed in relief: finally she was safe in her family arms.

He looked at Bo and Luke, "I'm going to find out who that man is. I remember very well his face. Maybe he's a wanted man, and I'll find it out. But" he grinned "I need a ride. I left my car where we met the thief, and I need my car to go back to the Court House".

Bo put a hand on his shoulder, "OK buddy. But are you sure you want to leave right now? You could stay here for a while, have lunch and rest a bit. You had a big fight".

Enos shook his head, "There's no time. I have to find that man. He's out there, and he's dangerous. I'll be quiet when he'll be in jail".

Bo nodded, "You're right Come on"

Bo left with Enos while Daisy tried to answered to her uncle's and Luke's questions.

Finally the Dukes and Enos arrived at the farm.

Daisy hugged her uncle. She was still in shock 'bout what's happened.

Enos looked at Daisy in her uncle's arms. He sighed in relief: finally she was safe in her family arms.

He looked at Bo and Luke, "I'm going to find out who that man is. I remember very well his face. Maybe he's a wanted man, and I'll find it out. But" he grinned "I need a ride. I left my car where we met the thief, and I need my car to go back to the Court House".

Bo put a hand on his shoulder, "OK buddy. But are you sure you want to leave right now? You could stay here for a while, have lunch and rest a bit. You had a big fight".

Enos shook his head, "There's no time. I have to find that man. He's out there, and he's dangerous. I'll be quiet when he'll be in jail".

Bo nodded, "You're right Come on"

Bo left with Enos while Daisy tried to answered to her uncle's and Luke's questions.

The Car Thief knew that he was outsmarted he should've waited till the brunnette had gotten her coat it would be a whole lot easier.

Enos was sitting surprisingly quiet in the General while Bo was driving.

Bo looked at him "Hey buddy, thank you".

Enos was surprised by Bo's words, "Why are you thanking me?"

Bo smiled, "'cause you protected Daisy. I know you'd do anything for her"

Enos blushed, "Yeah..... but..... if you and Luke hadn't helped me, I don't know...... I don't know if I would have saved Daisy".

Bo shook his head, "Enos, trust me, you're a good cop, and today you saved Daisy".

Enos nodded, "Thank you, Bo".

Finally they arrived at the spot where they met the thief, where they saw Enos's patrol car.

Enos sighed, "I was worried the thief stole my car when we took Daisy's jeep. It wouldn't have been a good thing if a thief had stolen a police car", he sniggered.

The deputy got in his car, "Bye Bo. I'll call you later".

"Bye Enos", then Bo drove back at the farm.

Meanwhile Daisy was in her bed trying to sleep and to forget that morning.

Enos was sitting surprisingly quiet in the General while Bo was driving.

Bo looked at him "Hey buddy, thank you".

Enos was surprised by Bo's words, "Why are you thanking me?"

Bo smiled, "'cause you protected Daisy. I know you'd do anything for her"

Enos blushed, "Yeah..... but..... if you and Luke hadn't helped me, I don't know...... I don't know if I would have saved Daisy".

Bo shook his head, "Enos, trust me, you're a good cop, and today you saved Daisy".

Enos nodded, "Thank you, Bo".

Finally they arrived at the spot where they met the thief, where they saw Enos's patrol car.

Enos sighed, "I was worried the thief stole my car when we took Daisy's jeep. It wouldn't have been a good thing if a thief had stolen a police car", he sniggered.

The deputy got in his car, "Bye Bo. I'll call you later".

"Bye Enos", then Bo drove back at the farm.

Meanwhile Daisy was in her bed trying to sleep and to forget that morning.

Bo comes into the farm house and sees Luke and Uncle Jesse at the table and asks "Wheres Daisy?" Luke says "oh she was tired so she went to bed" Bo just staried at Daisy's room in silence and then that night at supper Daisy fixed the food but didnt eat instead she went to her room again and no body dared to ask questions this time.

Enos was at the Court House, looking at mugshots and trying to find the thief. He also phoned his friends at the LAPD.

The deputy wasn't positive, but he thought he was close to find him. And he didn't like what he was finding out; Daisy was more in danger than he had previously imagined.

After a new call to the LAPD he sighed, "Possum on a gum bush", then he decided to go to the Dukes farm, but Rosco, who was coming in the Court House, stopped him, "Dipstick, where are you going? I looked for you all day long. Do you want to be fired? Again?"

Enos was in a hurry, "Sorry sheriff, but someone stole Daisy's jeep, then he tried to kidnap Daisy and to kill me. He's somewhere out there, and Daisy is in danger, and..."

Rosco stopped him, "What? Talk slowly. I don't understand anything you're saying. Daisy Daisy Daisy... you're always talking 'bout Daisy and Dukes".

Enos left the Court House, "Sorry sheriff, but I'm in a hurry".

Rosco looked at him, then he shook his head, "Daisy Daisy Daisy and Dukes Dukes Dukes", he mimicked Enos's voice, "That dipstick, he talks always 'bout Daisy Duke".

as Daisy was thinking just as much about the thief Bo walked into her room and asked "Daisy are u okay, ur not acting like her self" Daisy didnt answer insted she just staired and the wall and hoped Enos has found something out about the theif and hoped she know soon.

The Car Thief had stopped at a Phone Book and looked up her address and tore the page out he would just wait for her to leave for work and try this again but this time they'll take his cargo van and she won't slip away from him and they'll just leave her Jeep on the side of the road. He doesn't want to run into that Deputy again it seems he know him from California and he that could be dangerous knowledge for him.

While Bo was in Daisy's room someone knocked at the farm's door.

Daisy flinched, but she relaxed when she heard her uncle saying "Hi Enos".

Bo smiled at her, "It's Enos. Maybe he's found something out".

She nodded but she didn't say anything.

Enos knocked at Daisy's door and he got in her room shyly, "Hi Dais. How do you feel?"

Daisy tried to smile, "I'm fine, thank you Enos"

Enos sat near her, "I've found something out, but I need to know something more 'bout that man. I need to talk with you Daisy......", the deputy looked at Bo, ".....alone".

Bo nodded, leaving Enos alone with Daisy.

Daisy looked away, "What do you want to know, Enos?"

The young deputy was worried 'bout what he was going to say, but he had to know, "That man is a stalker.... and a rapist", he took Daisy's hand and he looked at the ground, "Did he ever bother you... I mean... before today?"

Daisy cried silently.

While Bo was in Daisy's room someone knocked at the farm's door.

Daisy flinched, but she relaxed when she heard her uncle saying "Hi Enos".

Bo smiled at her, "It's Enos. Maybe he's found something out".

She nodded but she didn't say anything.

Enos knocked at Daisy's door and he got in her room shyly, "Hi Dais. How do you feel?"

Daisy tried to smile, "I'm fine, thank you Enos"

Enos sat near her, "I've found something out, but I need to know something more 'bout that man. I need to talk with you Daisy......", the deputy looked at Bo, ".....alone".

Bo nodded, leaving Enos alone with Daisy.

Daisy looked away, "What do you want to know, Enos?"

The young deputy was worried 'bout what he was going to say, but he had to know, "That man is a stalker.... and a rapist", he took Daisy's hand and he looked at the ground, "Did he ever bother you... I mean... before today?"

Daisy cried silently.

Daisy says "He would watch me at the Boars Nest Enos and I would go to bank he's there and the post office and even the Bluebird Cafe. Now I'm really scared do you know his name by any chance."

Enos squeezed her hand, "Why didn't you tell me or your family 'bout it?".

Daisy shrugged, "I don't know exactly. Maybe I was too scared, or I was thinking that it was only my illusion and that it was only a case to see him everywhere. I don't know, but now I'm ashamed of my naivety"

Enos whispered, "It's not your fault, Dais. But now you don't have to stay alone. That man is dangerous, and you need protection. Come on. It's better to talk with uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke 'bout it".

Daisy nodded, then they stood up and they went in the living room where uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke were waiting for them and for Enos's informations.