A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

That evening, at the Duke's farm, uncle Jesse was sitting at the kitchen's table with his nephews and his niece.

Daisy had cooked the dinner (and the cookies Bo liked very much.... and not only Bo), and everyone was enjoying to stay at the farm and to have dinner with all the family. They were chatting happily and Daisy told them everything 'bout her stay at the swamp with Molly and Cousin Alice; and then she told her family 'bout James and how that man stalked her (something she hadn't said anything 'bout previously because she was too upset).

Finally Daisy sighed in relief (she was very happy for her talk with her family) and she asked "And what 'bout you? Tell me how you catched James. Where did you find him? How did you stop him?"

The three men at the table looked at each others, then Luke started to tell Daisy everything (but skipping all the Enos-James stuff).

Daisy felt he didn't tell her everything, and she was going to ask him more when someone knocked at the door.

It was Rosco.

Uncle Jesse asked "Why are you here, Rosco? Something new 'bout the stalker?"

Rosco shook his head, "James is in L.A., by now, and he'll never bother you"

Daisy folded her arms, "So why are you here, Rosco? Do you want to arrest someone as usual?"

Rosco shook again his head, "No, I'm not here to arrest you, even if you deserve to be arrested.....", everyone sighed at Rosco's words, "... but I'm here 'cause......", he looked around, "....well......"

Everyone was now waiting for Rosco words.

That evening, at the Duke's farm, uncle Jesse was sitting at the kitchen's table with his nephews and his niece.

Daisy had cooked the dinner (and the cookies Bo liked very much.... and not only Bo), and everyone was enjoying to stay at the farm and to have dinner with all the family. They were chatting happily and Daisy told them everything 'bout her stay at the swamp with Molly and Cousin Alice; and then she told her family 'bout James and how that man stalked her (something she hadn't said anything 'bout previously because she was too upset).

Finally Daisy sighed in relief (she was very happy for her talk with her family) and she asked "And what 'bout you? Tell me how you catched James. Where did you find him? How did you stop him?"

The three men at the table looked at each others, then Luke started to tell Daisy everything (but skipping all the Enos-James stuff).

Daisy felt he didn't tell her everything, and she was going to ask him more when someone knocked at the door.

It was Rosco.

Daisy folded her arms, "So why are you here, Rosco? Do you want to arrest someone as usual?"

Rosco shook again his head, "No, I'm not here to arrest you, even if you deserve to be arrested.....", everyone sighed at Rosco's words, "... but I'm here 'cause......", he looked around, "....well......"

Daisy looks and is confused why the Sheriff is here right now and she says "Did Swamp Molly or Cousin Alice doing something that while we was there."

It was Rosco.

Daisy was on the edge of her seat and Rosco was stalling but no one made an inquiry to get him to talk and just let him sit down and wait till he made up his mind

Rosco sat down, "....well.... I'm looking for Enos. He's not at the Court House, and he's not at the boarding house. So I thought he was here. That dipstick ...... ".

Bo looked at Luke, a bit worried. Luke gave him again that "later Bo" look, so Bo didn't say anything.

Rosco sat down, "....well.... I'm looking for Enos. He's not at the Court House, and he's not at the boarding house. So I thought he was here. That dipstick ...... ".

Bo looked at Luke, a bit worried. Luke gave him again that "later Bo" look, so Bo didn't say anything.

Daisy says "I have no idea where he went to Rosco, and he really helped me out as well you should really know that and he's not here."

Rosco scratched his head, "If he's not here, I don't know where he could be".

Rosco remained silent a bit, then he stared at the Dukes, "I'm wondering what's exactly happened today. When L.A.P.D. officers brought James away, James said Enos beated him up when he was handcuffed. I don't believe someyhing like that, but Enos was so strage, so.... What's happened?"

Daisy stood up immediatly, looking angrily at Bo and Luke, "What's he talkin 'bout?"

Rosco scratched his head, "If he's not here, I don't know where he could be".

Rosco remained silent a bit, then he stared at the Dukes, "I'm wondering what's exactly happened today. When L.A.P.D. officers brought James away, James said Enos beated him up when he was handcuffed. I don't believe someyhing like that, but Enos was so strage, so.... What's happened?"

Daisy stood up immediatly, looking angrily at Bo and Luke, "What's he talkin 'bout?"

Bo says "Between Enos and James it got a little more attention than usual and maybe even kind of lost our tempers. But think of this way he was talking about you in way we both didn't like. And Luke, you neither but you was the only calm one and he stole the General that really adds and took Eno's gun as well. By the time Uncle Jesse has spotted James in The General Lee well it seemed that I kind of was really mad at him for stealing our car. I hope you can understand Rosco, but it just that this guy was really getting to Enos and he lost his cool as well. The only two that wasn't effected was Uncle Jesse and Luke when it happened."

Daisy was very shocked by Bo's words, and Rosco too. They both said "WHAT?"

Rosco looked at Bo, "Did Enos really beat that man up? Enos can't do something like that, and you know it, Bo Duke. Are you trying to blame my deputy for your fault?"

Bo says "First of all he had uncuffed the guy, and the second time he had stolen the our car and we caught to him. And well, I guess I was upset because of everything that happened as well. Daisy, you got to understand he was following you around and stuff like that. Well first in the middle he was down and Eno's was talking and he snuck up and stole his gun right out of the holster and I guess that would be bad for a cop right. Then he points it at all of us and steals our car not knowing our history as well, what dumb move he wouldn't got very far."

Luke nodded, "Rosco, we know Enos made a mistake beating James up, and we were very shocked for it 'cause it's not something Enos is used to, but then he helped us to catch James and he was again the man we know. It's a good cop, you know it. Enos too was shocked 'bout his own behaviour, so by now it's better to find him instead of staying here chatting".

Daisy sat down again, "But why didn't you tell me everything?"

Luke looked at her, speaking softly, "Daisy, that man stalked you, and you had bad days lately, so we didn't want to worry you. We olny wanted you to rest a bit before to tell you everything. Sorry".

Bo agreed with his cousin, "Luke is right. It's better to look for Enos. He was so upset 'bout what happened that he...", but Luke's look stopped Bo before he told Daisy and Rosco about Enos's tears.

Luke nodded, "Rosco, we know Enos made a mistake beating James up, and we were very shocked for it 'cause it's not something Enos is used to, but then he helped us to catch James and he was again the man we know. It's a good cop, you know it. Enos too was shocked 'bout his own behaviour, so by now it's better to find him instead of staying here chatting".

Daisy sat down again, "But why didn't you tell me everything?"

Luke looked at her, speaking softly, "Daisy, that man stalked you, and you had bad days lately, so we didn't want to worry you. We olny wanted you to rest a bit before to tell you everything. Sorry".

Bo agreed with his cousin, "Luke is right. It's better to look for Enos. He was so upset 'bout what happened that he...", but Luke's look stopped Bo before he told Daisy and Rosco about Enos's tears.

Daisy looked at Luke and shook her head and said "Luke, its okay i know what he was going to say anyway Enos was so upset he actualy broke down and cried and i dont blame him for it we just need to find him now lets go and get after it"

Everyone in the farm was surprised by Daisy's words. How did she know 'bout Enos? Anyway, everyone knew also that Daisy knew Enos better than anyone else in Hazzard.

They left the farm, uncle Jesse with Daisy in the truck, Bo and Luke in the General Lee, and Rosco in his patrol car.

Uncle Jesse drove silently, waiting for Daisy's words, "I'm so stupid, uncle Jesse. When I went to the Court House to thank Enos, I noticed something strange in his eyes; I knew he has that look only when he's cried. But I was so happy James wasn't there anymore and I was so happy to come back to the farm... so I left him alone at the Court House, instead of stay with him".

Uncle Jesse said softly, "Don't worry honey. It's not your fault. We'll find him".

Daisy nodded, praying for it.

Everyone in the farm was surprised by Daisy's words. How did she know 'bout Enos? Anyway, everyone knew also that Daisy knew Enos better than anyone else in Hazzard.

They left the farm, uncle Jesse with Daisy in the truck, Bo and Luke in the General Lee, and Rosco in his patrol car.

Uncle Jesse drove silently, waiting for Daisy's words, "I'm so stupid, uncle Jesse. When I went to the Court House to thank Enos, I noticed something strange in his eyes; I knew he has that look only when he's cried. But I was so happy James wasn't there anymore and I was so happy to come back to the farm... so I left him alone at the Court House, instead of stay with him".

Uncle Jesse said softly, "Don't worry honey. It's not your fault. We'll find him".

Daisy nodded, praying for it.

Daisy says "Uncle Jesse, where do you think Enos could've went to I'm worried about."

Daisy nodded, "You're right uncle Jesse. When Enos is sad, he prefers to stay alone. I know it very well", she sighed.

"And you know, Daisy, that when Enos is sad, you're the only one who can approach him".

Daisy sighed again. Uncle Jesse was always right.

Meanwhile, Bo and Luke were looking for Enos.

Bo was thoughtful, "I didn't understand he was so upset. When we left him at the Court House, he seemed so quiet. If we had understood he was so upset, we would have stayed with him waiting for L.A.P.D. officers, and then we would have instisted on having dinner with him at the farm. Where could he be, Luke?"

"I don't know, Bo. But we'll find him. Maybe we're worrying too much", Luke tried to calm Bo and himself too.

Rosco was driving his patrol car everywhere, looking for Enos, "Where are you hiding, dipstick?".

He didn't know if he was angry with Enos or if he was worried. Somehow Rosco had a big affection for his deputy, even if he didn't show it very much.

Daisy nodded, "You're right uncle Jesse. When Enos is sad, he prefers to stay alone. I know it very well", she sighed.

"And you know, Daisy, that when Enos is sad, you're the only one who can approach him".

Daisy sighed again. Uncle Jesse was always right.

Meanwhile, Bo and Luke were looking for Enos.

Bo was thoughtful, "I didn't understand he was so upset. When we left him at the Court House, he seemed so quiet. If we had understood he was so upset, we would have stayed with him waiting for L.A.P.D. officers, and then we would have instisted on having dinner with him at the farm. Where could he be, Luke?"

"I don't know, Bo. But we'll find him. Maybe we're worrying too much", Luke tried to calm Bo and himself too.

Rosco was driving his patrol car everywhere, looking for Enos, "Where are you hiding, dipstick?".

He didn't know if he was angry with Enos or if he was worried. Somehow Rosco had a big affection for his deputy, even if he didn't show it very much.

Balladeer: Everybody is looking for Enos right now!

Balladeer: Everybody is looking for Enos right now!

Daisy started to get fearful when all of a sudden out of the blue she spotted Enos's patrol car on the side of the road near a wood-mill and she saw him in the car with his head down and she motioned for Uncle Jesse to stop the truck and got out and went over to the car and opened the door and nealed down and said softly "Enos, whats wrong?"

Daisy started to get fearful when all of a sudden out of the blue she spotted Enos's patrol car on the side of the road near a wood-mill and she saw him in the car with his head down and she motioned for Uncle Jesse to stop the truck and got out and went over to the car and opened the door and nealed down and said softly "Enos, whats wrong?"

Uncle Jesse looked over and he wondered if Enos was having doubts about him doing his job right now!