Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Cute, great that's what I wanted. A really handsome guy to think I'm cute." Lizzy says sarcastically.

"Cute is term for puppies and babies. Not for girls." Daisy says. Lizzy clears her throat. "Woman sorry."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well Lizzy, I think your one sexy woman than and I don't care who hears that as well. Just don't make a dress out of the drapes now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "Well Lizzy, I think your one sexy woman than and I don't care who hears that as well. Just don't make a dress out of the drapes now."

"Wasn't that in the movie enchanted and like several TV shows? I think it's a measure of how talented a woman is if she can make a dress out of anything lying around. Me on the other hand, I can cook, clean, drink, and fight with the best of them but you get me anywhere near a sewing machine and...well we'll not go there." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Wasn't that in the movie enchanted and like several TV shows? I think it's a measure of how talented a woman is if she can make a dress out of anything lying around. Me on the other hand, I can cook, clean, drink, and fight with the best of them but you get me anywhere near a sewing machine and...well we'll not go there." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "So Lizzy, the drapes are safe then!"

Bo went off the bed and it seems that Jamie finally settled down for the night.

The next morning Cooter dropped by and found Lizzy to be a little sicker than she had been. "Morning Uncle Jesse sir," he said.

"Morning Cooter." Jesse answered.

"I'm worried about Lizzy." Cooter replied.

"What's wrong?"

"She seems a little worse than she was yesterday."

"We'll call the doctor when she wakes up." Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

The next morning Cooter dropped by and found Lizzy to be a little sicker than she had been. "Morning Uncle Jesse sir," he said.

"Morning Cooter." Jesse answered.

"I'm worried about Lizzy." Cooter replied.

"What's wrong?"

"She seems a little worse than she was yesterday."

"We'll call the doctor when she wakes up." Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "What's wrong Cooter, she seems doing okay last night but how catchy is this you know I kinda skipped my flu shot."

"Yeah he's sick, should have gotten his flu shot when he was told. Did James get his shot as well? I don't think it'd be good for him to be sick." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I think so, somebody has to take care of Jamie now and thanks for the lecture you know I heard that Cooter."

Cooter shrugs at Bo and then looks back at Lizzy who is still sleeping on the couch. "Are you sure we should wait to call the doctor?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy looks awful Cooter, we should call the docter and see how Bo is doing I guess he'll get his Flu Shot next time."

Julie says "Lizzy looks awful Cooter, we should call the docter and see how Bo is doing I guess he'll get his Flu Shot next time."

"Just give her time." Uncle Jesse says. "We'll call him in an hour if she doesn't look any better. Sometimes it's better just to let the body run its course than to try to force anything on it."

Cue anyone.

"Just give her time." Uncle Jesse says. "We'll call him in an hour if she doesn't look any better. Sometimes it's better just to let the body run its course than to try to force anything on it."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Uncle Jesse, when will I be better and be able to do something other than rest now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.