Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Down by the pond you know how she goes there to think." Luke replies handing over Julie's keys to Uncle Jesse.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Why was she there, and why didn't somebody think to hold on to her keys in the first place. She's so impulsive just like her mother and Bo your mother was pretty as well she did stuff first without thinking."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Uncle Jesse says "Why was she there, and why didn't somebody think to hold on to her keys in the first place. She's so impulsive just like her mother and Bo your mother was pretty as well she did stuff first without thinking."

"I guess no one ever thought she'd go anywhere with being that sick Uncle Jesse." Lizzy replies as the doctor enters the house.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks at Lizzy and says "I lied Lizzy, I don't like being sick either if you can't tell by now but doc Julie is asleep in her room and she looks worst than us right now."

"I'll go check on her and then be back out to check on the pair of you don't go anywhere." The Doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Bo looks back and just grins at Lizzy.

Cue Anybody

The doctor comes back out and takes Lizzy's temperature followed by Jamie's. "Jamie seems to be fine, Julie's temperature is still a little high so work on getting that one down, and in the 24 hours it's been since I've been here Lizzy's temperature has spiked. She's the one I'm most worried about." The doctor says. "Have you been through anything lately that would decrease your vulnerability to the flu?"

"I was out running around yesterday." Lizzy replies.

"Ms. Davenport I must insist you stay here for the next couple of days and rest. You need it to get better." The doctor says sternly.

"Yes sir." Lizzy replies.

"Also keep an eye on that nephew of yours. He may be coming down with it as well. I checked on Daisy and she seems to be recovering as well so don't worry too much about her."

Cue anyone.

The doctor comes back out and takes Lizzy's temperature followed by Jamie's. "Jamie seems to be fine, Julie's temperature is still a little high so work on getting that one down, and in the 24 hours it's been since I've been here Lizzy's temperature has spiked. She's the one I'm most worried about." The doctor says. "Have you been through anything lately that would decrease your vulnerability to the flu?"

"I was out running around yesterday." Lizzy replies.

"Ms. Davenport I must insist you stay here for the next couple of days and rest. You need it to get better." The doctor says sternly.

"Yes sir." Lizzy replies.

"Also keep an eye on that nephew of yours. He may be coming down with it as well. I checked on Daisy and she seems to be recovering as well so don't worry too much about her."

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Which one James or Luke, you know James had to look after his daughter if he gets sick then either me or Luke would be looking after the baby then."

Uncle Jesse says "Which one James or Luke, you know James had to look after his daughter if he gets sick then either me or Luke would be looking after the baby then."

"The one that just headed for the bathroom, I can't tell the brothers apart." The doctor says.

"I'm perfectly fine." Luke tells his uncle.

"You mean Bo. Yeah he hangs around me to much. You're not gonna tell my dad how sick I am are you?" Lizzy asks.

"No, just take care of yourself and eat something." The doctor replies.

Cue anyone.

"The one that just headed for the bathroom, I can't tell the brothers apart." The doctor says.

"I'm perfectly fine." Luke tells his uncle.

"You mean Bo. Yeah he hangs around me to much. You're not gonna tell my dad how sick I am are you?" Lizzy asks.

"No, just take care of yourself and eat something." The doctor replies.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Wow, I would've never thought of that but he has been taking care of Julie lately maybe she got him sick then Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.