Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Lizzy flushed at Bo's charming smile and cupped his cheek. "Thanks for being so nice about it. If you still want to go out tonight I won't stop you."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "I rather be helping you, and Julie as well but she's a pain in the but when she's sick and besides I got to see how James handles his brand new baby girl tonight as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "I rather be helping you, and Julie as well but she's a pain in the but when she's sick and besides I got to see how James handles his brand new baby girl tonight as well."

"Oh." Lizzy says a little upset that she wasn't his only reason for staying but understanding he cared about his family.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh no Lizzy, I do want to be with you but James has never even babysat anybody before this is should be fun tonight don't you think."

"I guess." Lizzy says moving her feet to let Bo sit down.

"I've got to be going sweetie but you take care." Cooter says kissing her forehead. "Take care of yourself and get some sleep."

Cue anyone.

"I guess." Lizzy says moving her feet to let Bo sit down.

"I've got to be going sweetie but you take care." Cooter says kissing her forehead. "Take care of yourself and get some sleep."

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Bye, listen I'll take care of her and don't worry none right now."

Julie woke up and little and was smiling thinking about how easy she got and Lizzy as well.

Bo says "Bye, listen I'll take care of her and don't worry none right now."

Julie woke up and little and was smiling thinking about how easy she got and Lizzy as well.

"Bye Daddy."

"I'll drop by in the morning to check on you. Behave yourself and don't give Uncle Jesse no trouble you hear?"

"Yes sir." Lizzy replies trying not to roll her eyes. Cooter smirks and leaves.

"Now that he's gone I can do this." Lizzy said sitting up slowly and laying back down in Bo's lap.

Cue anyone.

"Bye Daddy."

"I'll drop by in the morning to check on you. Behave yourself and don't give Uncle Jesse no trouble you hear?"

"Yes sir." Lizzy replies trying not to roll her eyes. Cooter smirks and leaves.

"Now that he's gone I can do this." Lizzy said sitting up slowly and laying back down in Bo's lap.

Cue anyone.

Everybody suddenly heard Jamie crying at the top of her lungs and Uncle Jesse came out to see what the problem was now.

Bo says "Let's see your cute, and I think the boy will be just as cute as you Lizzy."

"Cute, great that's what I wanted. A really handsome guy to think I'm cute." Lizzy says sarcastically.

"Cute is term for puppies and babies. Not for girls." Daisy says. Lizzy clears her throat. "Woman sorry."

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.