Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

"Uh...Not completely." Jeb answers.

Julie watches as he holds Natalie and Says "What are you talking and Brian isn't saying something as well only something about family tradition right now. You got to go back I guess you didn't know it but Luke is leaving in a weak as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Emy-Rae Duke

Jeb says "yes"

Julie Says "When and where and another thing Brian what are you hiding right now?"

Brian looks at his future wife and Says "The reason I want us to be married is because I'm leaving in a weak my National Guard Unit has been called up and were going to Iraq as well apparently the Marines need some help from the Army now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "When and where and another thing Brian what are you hiding right now?"

Brian looks at his future wife and Says "The reason I want us to be married is because I'm leaving in a weak my National Guard Unit has been called up and were going to Iraq as well apparently the Marines need some help from the Army now."

Bo says "you cant go, not now Brian"

Bo says "you cant go, not now Brian"

Brian Says "But listen Julie has her family and Uncle Jesse and Luke and besides my unit was called I can't tell them I don't want to go I don't want to find out what will happened as well. And besides there everybody else including the Jackson's as well and not Alan and Micheal now."

Julie Says "But Brian, couldn't you tell them something now I love you and I need you right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Brian Says "But listen Julie has her family and Uncle Jesse and Luke and besides my unit was called I can't tell them I don't want to go I don't want to find out what will happened as well. And besides there everybody else including the Jackson's as well and not Alan and Micheal now."

Julie Says "But Brian, couldn't you tell them something now I love you and I need you right now as well."

"If he doesn't go it could be considered treason. James and I aren't going back to Iraq just yet but we do have a few things we have to do in Atlanta then we're being sent to Texas for a while." Jeb says.

Bo says "Jeb and James are leaving, i cant believe them!"

"They don't have a choice Bo. When the Marines say jump you ask how high. Look they don't have a choice like you didn't when you left a year ago, like Luke doesn't when he leaves soon, like Brian doesn't when he has to leave. They'll be back Bo you know it. Just like you came back just like I did. They'll be back after they do what the Marines want them to." Lizzy says.

"They don't have a choice Bo. When the Marines say jump you ask how high. Look they don't have a choice like you didn't when you left a year ago, like Luke doesn't when he leaves soon, like Brian doesn't when he has to leave. They'll be back Bo you know it. Just like you came back just like I did. They'll be back after they do what the Marines want them to." Lizzy says.

Bo says "i wanna believe that, but i cant"

Bo said "okay, i believe you, give me my keys back now"

Lizzy nods and pulls the keys out of her shirt. She holds them out then pulls them back for a moment. "Please don't do anything stupid Bo. I need you..." Lizzy then puts a hand over her stomach. "This baby needs you." Lizzy adds softly giving Bo a big innocent and slightly scared look.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.