Sweating For The County

Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do You think James and Emy are going to get away?

• No
    • Yes

Enos nodds "no problem

Lizzy checks her messages and listens to the one from Enos. She holds back treas and takes a few minutes to compose herself. When she is composed she is about to call Enos back but the phone rings. "Davenport."

"Hey, wheels are up and we're on our way back." Jeb says.

"To the states?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah. They want it there."

"Good. Everyone ok?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah, we'll get our debriefing and then head out there." Jeb answers.

"Alright."

Three hours later Jeb and James show up at the garage freshly scrubbed and dressed in Civi's. "Hey," Jeb says.

"Hey long time no see. I'd love to sit and chat but...I've been given the day off and the message I just got from Enos is bugging me. I'm gonna make a run down to Hazzard and see how she's doing."

"We'll come with you." Jeb says. Lizzy nods and soon their at the hospital. Lizzy runs into a little blonde girl that takes a minute to recognize. When it sinks in she smirks.

"Emy-Rae and just how have you been for the past year?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy checks her messages and listens to the one from Enos. She holds back treas and takes a few minutes to compose herself. When she is composed she is about to call Enos back but the phone rings. "Davenport."

"Hey, wheels are up and we're on our way back." Jeb says.

"To the states?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah. They want it there."

"Good. Everyone ok?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah, we'll get our debriefing and then head out there." Jeb answers.

"Alright."

Three hours later Jeb and James show up at the garage freshly scrubbed and dressed in Civi's. "Hey," Jeb says.

"Hey long time no see. I'd love to sit and chat but...I've been given the day off and the message I just got from Enos is bugging me. I'm gonna make a run down to Hazzard and see how she's doing."

"We'll come with you." Jeb says. Lizzy nods and soon their at the hospital. Lizzy runs into a little blonde girl that takes a minute to recognize. When it sinks in she smirks.

"Emy-Rae and just how have you been for the past year?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Enos comes up "hey Lizzy, its already set in to Daisy that she just lost her son, i cant get her undercontrol, do you think you can"

Daisy lookes at her and nodds "i know i still have one twin and i should be happy, but after i had Lilly and Mason, i wanted another set of twins, i feel like its my fault that one of them died"

"There was nothing you can do. Sometimes God just decides to take one back with him. Maybe there's some reason he decided to only give you one right now." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.